Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.02.2019 03:16
elant Oltmans said two yellow cards hurt the team badly.We were on the attacking side until we got two yellow cards, which was a Antworten

RIO: A 4-4 draw between Argentina and Germany has meant that India will be seen in the knockout stages of the Olympics for the first time since 1980, when they won the last of their eight gold medals in Moscow.?This will also be the first time that the Olympics will have a quarterfinal round in the hockey event.Although we lost to the Netberlands (2-1) we definitely qualified for the quarter Finals. First target archieved. Chak de India- Roelant Oltmans (@OltmansOltmans) 11 August 2016India got as many as five consecutive penalty corners -- four of them after the hooter had gone off with reigning silver medalists Netherlands 2-1 up -- but were denied by some resolute Dutch defending, to face their second defeat in four matches in the mens hockey competition of Rio Olympics here today.?Netherlands scored both their goals from penalty corners through Rogier Hoffman (32nd minute) and Mink van der Weerden (54th), while Indias lone goal came from the stick of VR Raghunath (38th).Trailing 1-2 with four minutes left, India withdrew goalkeeper PR Sreejesh for an additional forward and pressed hard for the equaliser.Their efforts bore fruit as India earned their fourth penalty corner six seconds from the hooter after appealing for a video referral.That penalty corner resulted in four more back-to-back short corners but the Indian dragflick battery of Rupinder Pal Singh, who took four tries, and Raghunath failed to break the Dutch defence led by goalkeeper Jaap Stockmann.This was Indias second defeat after the late loss to reigning Olympic champions Germany in their second Pool B game.It was a quiet first two quarters from India as well as Netherlands as both the teams preferred to play it safe, concentrating more on holding possession of the ball.The Dutch had the first real scoring opportunity when Jeroen Hertzbergers diagonal ball from the right created twin chances but Indian goalkeeper PR Sreejesh, rooted on his line, was up to the task on both occasions.SV Sunil and SK Uthappa, who was playing his 100th international match, then combined well from the right flank to get into the Netherlands circle but the Dutch defence were able to thwart the danger.After a barren first two quarters, Netherlands drew first blood in the 32nd minute when Hofman scored from a rebound after Sreejesh made a fine save to deny van der Weerden from their first penalty corner.It took India just six minutes to draw level through Raghunath, who converted the second of two back-to-back penalty corners.With little more than three minutes left for the third quarter to end, SV Sunil and Raghunath had to sit out for five minutes and ten minutes, respectively, after getting yellow cards from separate incidents.But India defended in numbers to hold back the Dutch side, who went all out sensing a great opportunity to take the lead.Sreejesh then once again rescued India by saving Seve van Asss effort from Netherlands second short corner.Netherlands then put immense pressure on the Indian defence and secured three more penalty corners in quick succession.While Sreejesh saved two efforts, van der Weerden finally managed to beat the Indian custodian with a low, powerful flick to the bottom right corner to hand Netherlands what proved to be a decisive 2-1 lead.Speaking after the match, India chief coach Roelant Oltmans said two yellow cards hurt the team badly.We were on the attacking side until we got two yellow cards, which was a gamechanger. You had to fight with one or two less. Thats not only difficult to score a goal but it also took away a lot of energy from the players that Im not happy about it, Oltmans said. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 China . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.discountyeezy350.com/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Discount Yeezy Boost 350 . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. --?Broncos?linebacker Brandon Marshall says standing up for social justice by kneeling during the national anthem before Denvers season opener was worth it even though it cost him an endorsement deal.The Air Academy Federal Credit Union on Friday terminated its 5-month-old relationship with Marshall, President/CEO Glenn Strebe said in a Facebook post.AAFCU is a membership-based organization who has proudly served the military community for over 60 years. While we respect Brandons right of expression, his actions are not a representation of our organization and membership. We wish Brandon well on his future endeavors, Strebe wrote.Marshall said the move surprised him, but he doesnt regret his actions.Absolutely, theyre worth the consequences, Marshall said. I lost an endorsement. Its OK, though, I figured that some type of repercussion would happen.Marshall said he respects the military, which fought for his freedoms, including the rights of free speech and peaceful protest.People can question my patriotism, but I have the utmost respect for this country, for this land, for the military, Marshall said. Im not against any of those entities at all. As far as my patriotism, that shouldnt be a question because Im just upholding my rights. I can protest peacefully, I can stand or sit. I can say what I feel like saying. Thats what our military has fought for -- the ability for everybody to be themselves. So, Im just exercising that right and I will continue to do that.Marshall said some of his detractors suggest he should follow the example set by Pat Tillman, who cut short his NFL career to go to war.They write that Tillman is the ultimate patriot, the ultimate American, Marshall said. Thats what he felt was right. God put that on his heart. That was his calling, what he felt he should do. This is what I feel like. I feel like I should join this movement. But at the same time I should be active as well.He said hell donate time and money to worthy causes such as Wounded Warriors.Marshall, a college teammate aand fraternity brother of Colin Kaepernicks, took a knee during the playing of the national anthem before Denvers season opener against Carolina on Thursday night.ddddddddddddKaepernick refused to stand for the anthem during San Franciscos preseason games, explaining it was to protest racial oppression and police brutality in the United States.Marshall sounded a similar theme after Denvers 21-20 win.Im not against the military, Im not against America, he said. Im against social injustice.Marshall said Friday that hes gotten a lot of positive feedback but more negative reactions, including some racist remarks on Twitter and Instagram.I had a lot of positive text messages, but as far as social media, I had a lot of racist comments, people calling me the N-word and calling me all kinds of derogatory terms. Theres a lot of hate out there, but Im not here to spread hate or negativity.New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall got some of the tweets meant for the Broncos linebacker.Now he knows what it feels like, the Broncos Marshall said. Every time he does something or every time hes been in the media for something negative or even something positive, I get all the criticism. All the stuff he says on `Inside the NFL, I get it. Its crazy. So, now he knows what it feels like.Kaepernicks gesture opened a wide debate and focused the microscope on a pregame tradition that has, for decades, been routine.Marshall made no mention of his plans for Thursdays opener, saying he didnt want to take focus away from the teams preparation. But shortly after a large American flag was unfurled, the fifth-year linebacker out of Nevada went to the end of a long row of Broncos and took a knee.Marshall said hes not sure how long hell continue to kneel for the national anthem.Marshall said he asked a team spokesman to help him come up with a strategy for an endgame. He said hes also going to confer with Kaepernick. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz