Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.02.2019 03:16
tuff. ... We wanted to eventually get to that point where we can pick out rings ... and here we are.Frank Murtha, a lawyer who h Antworten

After putting the Curse of the Billy Goat out to pasture, Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts is looking to make peace with another one of the historical ghosts that have haunted the team over the years.Having ended the Cubs 108-year World Series championship drought, Ricketts now wants to contact Steve Bartman.It was just so important for this organization to put this lovable loser crap to bed, Ricketts told USA Today Sports on Wednesday. ...?We had to get past that and put that in the history of the Cubs, and not the future. We changed that dialogue, and now, its all a thing in the past.Bartman was vilified by some in Chicago for attempting to catch a ball above outfielder Moises Alou along the wall in left field during Game 6 of the 2003 National League Championship Series between the Cubs and Marlins. Bartman made contact but didnt catch it, and neither did Alou, who would have made the second out in the eighth inning but instead jumped up and down in frustration. The Cubs fell apart and lost that game and also Game 7.At the right time, Ricketts said?of his plan to contact Bartman. Im sure well figure something out that provides closure for everybody. Hopefully, we can make it work.I never focused on ghosts or curses or Bartman or any of that stuff. ... We wanted to eventually get to that point where we can pick out rings ... and here we are.Frank Murtha, a lawyer who has served as Bartmans spokesman, told USA Today that Bartman still lives and works in the Chicago area. Bartman has not conducted any interviews since the 2003 incident.[Bartman] was just overjoyed that the Cubs won, as all the Cubs fans are, Murtha said after the Cubs clinched the title. Air Jordan 6 Clearance .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Air Jordan 6 Retro China . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.clearanceairjordan6.com/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Air Jordan 6 Wholesale . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Retro . LUCIE, Fla.Leicester forward Riyad Mahrez has insisted the team are under no pressure as they chase a first top-flight title in the clubs 132-year history. The Algeria international had not expected at the start of the season that, with nine games to go, the Foxes would be looking down from the top of the Premier League, with a five-point advantage over the following pack. Mahrez boost for Leicester Riyad Mahrez has given Leicester an injury boost ahead of their MNF game against Newcastle But he claimed the pressure was far less than at the same point in the 2014/15 term, when they were bottom of the table and needed seven wins from their last nine games to escape the drop. And as he nears the end of a remarkable season - which has seen him score 15 league goals and strongly tipped to be crowned PFA Player of the Year - he brushed off suggestions he was looking for an exit.Im not thinking about that, he said. The last games we need to keep working hard and see what we can do. Im really not thinking about this. I have three more years in Leicester and then well see.The 25-year-old admitted he did not start the 2015/16 campaign anticipating Leicester would be top of the table in March. Mahrez scores the winning goal at Watford I wasnt expecting that, but thats now the reality, he said. Im happy to be here. Im pleased.On any jitters the leaders may be feeling for the run-in, he said: No pressure. We are playing as always. We just work hard for everyone. We are just a good team, good team-mates and we are doing well. We have to keep going.Mahrez was speaking as he visited the Houses of Parliament to accept a Sportsman of the Year prize as part of the Political and Public Life Awards, voted for by readers of Asian Voice magazine. Claudio Ranieri has dismissed speculation linking Mahrez with Barcelona He told Sky Sports News HQ: People think we have pressure, but we are just like normal.dddddddddddd We have always been like that and we stay like that, like a normal team.Now everyone starts talking about us, and thats normal of course because we are doing very well, but we have to keep going. No pressure, just a bonus. Youre in a good team, you have to enjoy.He left no doubt that he felt there was less pressure at the top of the table than the bottom. Last year was very difficult, he said. Last year we had pressure.Last year gave us more experience and we are now in a different situation - we are playing for the title. Its something crazy, but thats the reality. You have to enjoy it.In other news at Leicester, boss Claudio Ranieri wants the contracts extended for assistants Craig Shakespeare and Steve Walsh, the much-trumpeted head of recruitment credited for identifying and signing Mahrez, NGolo Kante and Jamie Vardy.It is very important to keep them, Ranieri said. I ask them to sign the same as my contract [until 2018] because I have a very good relationship with all my staff. I would prefer it everybody is happy with me, their contract, everything.Yes, the sooner they can sign, the happier they are and the sooner we can continue to grow up. Also See: Mahrez boost for Leicester Vardy has no release clause Leicester video Leicester fixtures Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz