Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:57
At the end of the mi Antworten

At the end of the mid-term exam, Teacher Li said to me: My grades were not satisfactory because of carelessness. I have always been uneasy. When I got home, I told my parents about it, and they all said: It doesn't matter. In the future, it's OK to be careful. It's a pity that the dream of Shuangbai was broken. I think: I will not make trouble at school in the future, and will actively answer the questions raised by the teacher. There will be no small difference in the class. After I study hard, I will study diligently to make my academic performance reach an advanced level. Actively participate in various activities organized by the school. In the future, I strive to learn better than them. Part 2: The day before the midterm exam, we conducted a midterm exam for the extra large exam. Arrive at school at 7:45 in the morning. Exam math first, how to write oral calculation questions, is it easy to calculate? Is the application problem using division? Is the judgment problem correct or incorrect? gosh! In short, I wrote a set blindly, whether it is right or not! In the second language test, I really hate it when the book is used. Who is the author of "Poor"? Fortunately Marlboro Red, I finally remembered. What is the antonym of mercy, alas, still not found. The third game is English. Is the multiple choice question here or is it? I would be so good if I passed the exam again, I must get the questions right This is my exclamation after the exam. Part three: I was nervous for so many days after the mid-term exam, and reviewed for so many days, just for this exam, my mood suddenly relaxed after the exam. The mid-term exam was over, and the results were beyond my expectations. Through this exam, I learned my shortcomings. First of all, I want to get rid of the bad habit of not carefully reading the exam. Sometimes I tend to write the following questions while looking at the front of the question, but I make a lot of mistakes. This may also be related to answering skills. In short, through the following exercises Marlboro Cigarettes, I must carefully examine the questions during the exam, read the questions carefully, and make the subject accurate and optimistic. When time permits, you should check it several times, and you are absolutely not allowed to make any unnecessary mistakes like this after the mid-term exam. Everyone has different experiences, different reflections and conclusions. Now, please remember this habit, take your gains and summaries, and move forward. There are more challenges waiting for you Online Cigarettes, let this failure make the next success, let this success make the next glory
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz