Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:57
penalty" and hit her bro Antworten

When I was a kid, I was a naughty ghost and I was very curious, so I often did naughty things. However, that time made me feel extremely guilty, because I lied to my parents. I still clearly remember that day my witty and mischievous cousin came to my house as a guest Marlboro Lights, and the experience of lying left me with unforgettable memories. At first I thought it was very strange, why dad and mom rang when the doorbell rang. Later, when I stood at the door and heard the voice of my cousin, I opened the door. I took him into the room, and after we entered, we played happily. But it didn't take long for my brother to be sleepy. I had to take my brother to sleep in my room Newport Cigarettes. When my grandmother walked out of the room and went to the living room, she happened to see one of my clothes falling on the ground in her mother's room. So I tiptoed into my mother's room, I picked it up carefully and hung back, but I didn't expect it to fall again. "Boom," "Oops, the perfume bottle broke." "The article was very scared, so I couldn't help thinking: if my mother came back and saw her beloved and expensive perfume broke, I would suffer. When I think about it, I feel more afraid and go away. I don't know when , Mom finally came back, and I was terrified, and said, "Mom, you are back!" Mom returned to the room and screamed. She said loudly, "Who broke my perfume?" I was afraid that Mom would scold Then, she lied this time and said in a huff: "It's the brother who fell ..." After listening to her mother, she rushed into the brother's room in a rage and said, "Did you break the perfume bottle?" I did n��t know what was happening. I was dumbfounded and kept silent. My mother was so angry that she wanted to "wait for the death penalty" and hit her brother hard. I watched and watched, my heart was sour! It was very uncomfortable. I couldn't take it anymore and said to my mother: "Mom, I'm sorry. It's me who broke the perfume is not my brother. "My mother did not scold me, but said to me:" You lied before, but now you tell me the truth, you are still a good boy! "I heard my mother's words and said to my brother in tears:" I ca n��t read it, I hurt you! ��The younger brother said,�� It ��s okay, as long as you admit it! ��I hugged my younger brother and suddenly wanted to laugh, so I laughed a lot, and gradually our entire family After laughing, I now know, "Honesty is a virtue" Wholesale Cigarettes, and I will never lie again
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz