Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.02.2020 02:39
f most drivers when they win a race, engaging with the fans and generally looking like he was having the time of his life. Antworten

The Caribbean Premier Leagues initial foray into the USA kicked off on Friday with the arrival of Jamaica Tallawahs at Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill, six days ahead of the first CPL games to be played in the USA. Tallawahs wicketkeeper Kumar Sangakkara, who captained Sri Lanka in the first Twenty20 International played in the USA at the same facility in 2010, has said the CPL could help the growth of cricket in USA.Its very exciting to be back, Sangakkara said at the Tallawahs first press conference in Lauderhill on Friday. I remember when we played New Zealand here in 2010, [it was] two very competitive games and I think it finished one-all and we enjoyed our time here.To bring cricket back to Fort Lauderdale, to be here at Broward Park to play again is just about making sure the game is exposed to new viewership, to encourage new spectators to come and watch what happens on a cricket field, to watch the differences between cricket and baseball and to hopefully better understand it and hopefully grow to like it enough to actually experiment playing it.The first experience for Sangakkara did not provide the fireworks that were billed to new fans, with scores under 100 in three of four innings, and a total of four sixes hit during the two games. Two years later, West Indies posted 209 for 2 against new Zealand, a record total at the time.However, it has been four years since high-level cricket has been played at the facility. In its absence, soccer has been a primary tenant, resulting in the square being dug up and relaid. New Zealand curator Mark Perham has been brought in to work on the pitches.The pitch looks pretty good and by the reports that we hear over the years theres been a lot of improvement done, Sangakkara said. A new curator has been doing a lot of hard work trying to get it up to standard and by the scores of the subsequent matches played after we were here it seems all pretty good.We hope that the crowds do come in and the ordinary American comes in and has a look to see what its all about. It could be just a case of curiosity, or it could be that theyve heard of it before or watched it on TV once or twice maybe but crowd participation is absolutely important to any sport. Its absolutely vital. Thats what the players play for, to play in front of a packed stadium, having kids and families come and watch. Thats what I think drives us or any sport higher.Sangakkara toured the USA in November last year as part of the Cricket All-Stars series. The largest crowd of the three games featured 27,000 people at Citi Field in New York City. Although the Central Broward Regional Park has a capacity of 10,000, Sangakkara said it will be as good for the fans due to the facility being designed for cricket.Either way its got to be entertaining, Sangakkara said. Whether its 10,000 in a small stadium where it feels as if its a much larger crowd because it gets noisier and the atmosphere is a little more intense. In baseball stadiums we played in, there were a huge amount of people there but they were far removed from the action because of how the stadium is configured. Either way I think its all about getting smiles on their faces, making sure that when they walk away after three and a half hours they walk away with good memories. Tom Chambers Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Lenny Wilkens Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. https://www.supersonicsjerseys.com/890s-ray-allen-jersey-supersonics.html .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Jeff Green Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Marvin Webster Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. F1 photographer Mark Sutton walks ESPN through his favourite shots from Austria and Great Britain.Ferraris season in a shotCamera model: NIKON D5 | Exposure time: 1/1600s | Aperture: F5.6 | ISO speed: 400 | Lens: 500mm telephotoThis was just a bizarre one. I was walking behind the photo tower and there was a huge bang, I thought what the hell was that thinking a car had hit a barrier. By the time I got around there the car was just sat in the middle of the track so I poked my camera through the fence. There was a nice sequence of him climbing out of the car. He wanted to run across the main straights to the pits but they wouldnt let him. This is my favourite shot of the sequence because youve got the Mercedes in the distance and this picture probably sums up Ferraris season so far -- lots of little issues and wasted opportunities while Mercedes have stayed out in front.Procar raceCamera model: NIKON D5 | Exposure time: 1/1000s | Aperture: F13 | ISO speed: 1000 | Lens: 70-200mm zoom with 1.4 converterPeople love these Procar races, it was amazing seeing the reaction on social media to this race. This is something they used to do on a regular basis, putting drivers into one car for special races which formed its own championship. In Austria a bunch of the old guys went out, including Niki Lauda, on what was a bit more of a parade than a race. It was great to hear the roar of the engines, the pure power of a normally-aspirated engine.It was a pretty good spectacle. Marc Surer went off on the first lap and then we saw him in the paddock trying to hide his face from everyone, he looked quite embarrassed. It was great to see some of the old timers there, they certainly enjoyed themselves being back in them. Id love to see them doing something like this for modern F1 drivers because the fans enjoy it, its a bit different.Awkward HaloCamera model: NIKON D5 Z| Exposure time: 1/400s | Aperture: F4.5 | ISO speed: 1600 | Lens: 70-200mm zoomThis was before Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari tested the Halo device at Silverstone. I think I captured this moment quite well. We obviously got the standard pictures of him going in and out of the garage with the Halo on but this a shot of him actually squeezing in and out of the car.dddddddddddd This shows how awkward it is to get out, one of the main concerns about the device. Halo pretty much is the size of the cockpit but theres another barrier to overcome for the driver or for a marshal extracting him from the car. One he had got out his foot nearly got caught on it as well, highlighting further reasons it perhaps needs revaluating before a decision is made.Safety Car startCamera model: NIKON D5 | Exposure time: 1/1000s | Aperture: F9 | ISO speed: 200 | Lens: 70-200mm zoomIt was pretty surreal being on the grid when this sudden downpour occurred. Everyone was scrambling around for new tyres, trying to not get their cockpits wet, finding umbrellas for their VIPs, it was a bit ridiculous! It was a shame -- and controversial -- they started under the Safety Car but these two shots show just how bad the spray was for those further back in the pack.The first few laps were pretty chaotic because people changed immediately for intermediates, knowing it was already drying quite quickly. The only thing annoying about this picture is that you can see what looks like an empty grandstand in the background -- it does not give a fair reflection of the Silverstone crowd at all. You can see the packed grandstand to the left, the one opposite the pit lane.CelebrationsCamera model: NIKON D5 | Exposure time: 1/1000s | Aperture: F6.3 | ISO speed: 250 | Lens: 500mm telephotoIt was great seeing Lewis Hamiltons celebrations at Silverstone. He genuinely went beyond what is expected of most drivers when they win a race, engaging with the fans and generally looking like he was having the time of his life. The champagne shots like this are always good fun as the drivers put aside any differences of frustrations and enjoy themselves on the podium for a brief moment. With the pendulum swinging between Hamilton and Nico Rosberg its important to get as many different shots of the pair as possible. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz