Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.02.2020 02:38
p order right from the beginning in first-class cricket. I have lot of experience playing at No.3, he said. Even for the In Antworten

Carl Landry believes his second stint with the Sacramento Kings will be better -- and last longer -- than his first time around. With an aggressive new regime in place, Landry and the Kings agreed to a four-year deal worth at least $26 million on Saturday that will bring the power forward back to Californias capital city. Landrys agent, Mark Bartelstein, said that final details of the contract were still being worked out and it could reach $27 million over the life of the deal. He said Landry is excited to return to Sacramento under new owner Vivek Ranadive, who bought the franchise from the Maloof family in May. Teams must wait until July 10 to announce any moves during the NBAs free agency period. "Theyve got a great new ownership group thats committed to building a winner, and Carl was thrilled to be a part of it," Bartelstein said. "Carl loved the city before and the Kings made a strong push to get him back." Landry played parts of the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons with the Kings. He was a key piece in the three-team trade that sent Kevin Martin to the Houston Rockets, Tracy McGrady to the New York Knicks and Landry to Sacramento in 2010. The following season, the Kings dealt Landry to New Orleans for Marcus Thornton. The 29-year-old Landry averaged 10.8 points and six rebounds in 23.2 minutes off the bench to help the Warriors reach the second round of the playoffs last season. He opted out of the final year of his two-year, $8 million deal with Golden State last month to become a free agent. At the time, Bartelstein said his client was coming off a big season and it only made sense for him to hit the open market in hopes of landing a long-term deal. And indeed, he did. Landrys time with Golden State was officially sealed after the salary-cap strapped franchise agreed to terms with free agent Andre Iguodala on a four-year, $48 million deal Friday. Fellow Warriors free agent Jarrett Jack also agreed to a four-year, $25 million contract with Cleveland on Saturday. The final year of Jacks deal is a team option. Landry will be reunited in Sacramento with coach Mike Malone, who was an assistant with the Warriors the past two seasons. While he played mostly as a reserve for Golden State, its unclear what Landrys new role will be in Sacramento. The Kings frontcourt already includes centres DeMarcus Cousins and Chuck Hayes and forwards Patrick Patterson and Jason Thomspon. Cheap Jerseys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Wholesale Jerseys 2022 . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys China .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. India batsman Cheteshwar Pujara has said his centuries in the recent Duleep Trophy, particularly the unbeaten knock of 256, were what he needed to tune up for the Tests against New Zealand, which get underway from September 22. Pujaras performances came shortly after India had dropped him from a Test during the preceding tour of West Indies, to accommodate five bowlers and Rohit Sharma in the XI.Pujara scored 166, 31 and 256 not out for India Blue in the Duleep Trophy, following a disappointing tour of West Indies. The double-century came in the final of the Duleep Trophy and led India Blue to a 355-run win over India Red. The unbeaten 256 was also his 10th first-class double-century, putting him on par with Vijay Hazare, Sunil Gavaskar and Rahul Dravid, among Indian batsmen with the most 200-plus scores. Only Vijay Merchant has more: 11.I would agree to the fact that the Duleep Trophy double-century was a sort of an innings that I needed before the start of a Test series, Pujara told the BCCI website. Actually the 166 that I scored in my first game of the tournament was the turning point. That innings brought in me the confidence. Having said that, I feel I was batting well in West Indies as well, especially in the second game where I scored 46 runs and got run out the moment I was about to accelerate.I did get disappointed but I never let my confidence down. I knew it was just a matter of time. I am in a positive frame of mind after the Duleep Trophy. Those runs will definitely help me in the upcoming series against New Zealand. I dont think I need to worry much about my batting now. I just need to stay focused.Pujara had scored 16 and 46 in the first two Tests against West Indies, before being dropped for the St Lucia Test. He was picked for the fourth Test but rain and a wet outfield meant India did not bat in the draw. At the toss in St Lucia, India captain Virat Kohli had indicated that Pujaras rate of scoring could have been a factor in his exclusion. Indias coach Anil Kumble, however, was emphatic in his support for Pujara, saying the Saurashtra batsman was important for Indias Test success. Kumble admitted that it was not good that a sword is always hanging on his head.Pujara said it was difficult to score big runs all the time, but when such occasions occurred, he backed himself to return to the nets and motivate himself to rediscover his form.It is not easy to score big runs all the time and there will be times when you score a handy 70 or 80 that would be helpful for the team, he said. Those knocks might not get appreciated but from the teams perspective you have done your job. I want to score runs that can help the teams cause and if I hhave done that, I will be satisfied.ddddddddddddWhen I dont score big, I do get disappointed. At the same time, I have to be realistic to assess the situation and conditions. I need to tell myself that, Look you have tried your best but the runs didnt come. In that case I will always go back to nets and work on my game, improve and tell myself that the next game I am going to get a big one.The ability to score big runs, Pujara said, had fascinated him from his time as a young player, and he began working on it as early as his Under-14 days. Two of his seven Test hundreds are double-centuries and he has scored three triple-centuries in first-class cricket, one of only two Indian players to do so.I always had the habit of scoring big runs right from my Under-14 days. From U-14, I continued that habit in my U-19 game and then displayed the same in Ranji Trophy as well, scoring triple-centuries, he said. Once I start scoring big runs, I get my natural game back and I am more confident. I have an improved concentration, I am more focused and I see the ball better. I feel once I score big runs or reach a 200-run-mark, I have a different feeling. Scoring runs and scoring big has always fascinated me since childhood.When I am on a big score, it is there to see that the team has a big score on the board. We as a team believe that if we have an opportunity to put close to 600 runs on the board, then you never allow the opposition to comeback in the game. That is the prime reason why there is stress on converting your hundreds into big hundreds. Personally, I dont like to get out cheaply and for that matter nobody does. But if I have just reached a hundred, I am in a zone where I understand I can play freely and what pace I have to accelerate.Pujara also said he enjoyed the pressure that came with batting at No. 3, as it played to his strength of a tight technique.I wouldnt say I would look to cement a particular batting position. I obviously love batting at number three and I have batted at the top order right from the beginning in first-class cricket. I have lot of experience playing at No.3, he said. Even for the Indian team, I have scored most runs batting at that position. I love batting there because it puts me under a bit of pressure but helps me be responsible. My strength is my technique. If you are technically correct, you can overcome challenges and situations when the ball is moving or turning. When you want to lay a foundation for a big score, the top order has to succeed. I do feel I fit in a good role for that purpose. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz