Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.01.2020 03:49
on that. I dont think he believes well pay too much heed to that, because we know the quality they have. Six months half price Antworten

Jessica Fox is more motivated than ever to win a gold medal after falling short in the K1 canoe slalom final at the Rio Olympics.Gold medal favourite and world No.1 Fox added a bronze to the silver medal she won at the London Games.Fox (102.49) had a two-second penalty in her final run with two gates remaining and finished behind London bronze medallist Maialen Chourraut (98.65) of Spain and New Zealands Luuka Jones (101.82) at the Whitewater Stadium in Deodoro.The only one missing now is the gold medal and Im more motivated than ever, she said.The lead-up to Rio, there has been a lot more expectation and lot more pressure but thats something that Ive taken in my stride.Ive had expectations on myself and I wanted to win that gold medal.The Australian was sixth away in the final and hit the lead with four paddlers remaining, only to cop a penalty after a video review which eventually cost her a silver medal.Chourraut blitzed the course in very windy conditions and Fox admitted there was nothing she could do on the day to stop the Spaniard.Im thrilled for her, she really paddled well today. I dont think I rivalled her today, she was incredible and Im so happy for her and to be on the podium next to her, she said.Fox had no issues with the call judges made after they ruled she touched gate 22.With the wind it was hard to know but with the video Im sure it was probably there, Fox said.Elsewhere, two wins and a fourth place have taken Australian sailing cousins Jason Waterhouse and Lisa Darmanin to the top of the Nacra 17 rankings.Five races into the competition, the pair are two points ahead of Great Britain. Mens 470 sailors Mat Belcher and Will Ryan won one race and finished third in another on Thursday to sit second overall.But Croatians Sime Fantela and Igor Marenic are still leading after winning two of the four races, and finishing second in another.In the womens 470, Carrie Smith and Jaime Ryan finished 11th and 17th in their two races, and will need to climb into the top 10 in order to make the double-points medal race.Jake Lilley continued to recover from his tough opening day to record another sixth place result, putting him 13th. Chiefs Jerseys China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Jan Stenerud Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-len-dawson-jersey-large-876n.html . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Tyreek Hill Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Jerrel Wilson Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period.Ireland head coach Joe Schmidt has dismissed his New Zealand counterpart Steve Hansens suggestion that the All Blacks are the underdogs for Saturdays Test in Dublin. New Zealands 18-match winning streak was halted by Ireland earlier this month as they went down 40-29 in Chicago, a historic first success for the Irish in 29 Tests against the world champions.The All Blacks bounced back from that defeat to thump Italy 68-10 in Rome last weekend and the bookmakers have installed them as around the 1/9 favourites to follow that up at the Aviva Stadium, a price Schmidt appears to agree with. Youd love to think that were favourites wouldnt you? said Schmidt. But I wouldnt suggest that Steve Hansen becomes a bookmaker!I think were at about 6/1, not that were allowed to indulge in that. Its a bit better than the 13/1 we were in Chicago.You certainly wouldnt put us as favourites. I think everyone is due a hiccup.Schmidt also believes Hansen was not indulging in mind games by branding Ireland as favourites for the rematch in Dublin. Jack McGrath of Ireland celebrates following his teams 40-29 victory over New Zealand I dont think so, I know Steve pretty well, said Schmidt.Based on a recent result hes put his summation on that. I dont think he believes well pay too much heed to that, because we know the quality they have. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Part of that quality is their coaching team. I learned a lot off some of the people who are involved there.I think they are still in a really strong position.We just want to try to focus on our own performance, try to use Chicago as a reference point.dddddddddddd Robbie Henshaw crashes over to score Irelands fifth try against New Zealand in Chicago I certainly dont believe that there was any disrespect from the All Blacks or arrogance in Chicago.Weve got huge respect for them, how could you not have for a team thats won the last two World Cups. Liam Neeson narrates Irelands 2023 Rugby World Cup bid promo. Watch it here... Credit: Irish Rugby Watch Ireland v New Zealand live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Saturday from 4.45pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV pass. No contract Also See: Hansen: Ireland favourites OBrien to start for Ireland Key locks return for All Blacks Ireland win in Chicago ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz