Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.01.2020 03:49
e reports. Georgia, however, would not confirm the circumstances, saying only that he broke his arm in an accident.The school sa Antworten

LANDOVER, Md. -- The unsportsmanlike conduct penalty Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis drew after a TD for shooting the football at the goalpost like a basketball at a rim is precisely why people joke that NFL stands for No Fun League.Turned out to be a truly consequential flag, too: The 15 yards were assessed on the kickoff, so the ball was booted from Washingtons 20 instead of the 35, and the opponent turned that into a TD return.Youre not taunting. I dont think thats taunting, Davis said after Washington beat the fading Philadelphia Eagles 27-20 Sunday for its fourth consecutive victory. Youre just celebrating, right?Would seem so.In the same category: New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. drew a 15-yarder for unsportsmanlike conduct when he yanked off his helmet after scoring on a 66-yard catch-and-run to beat the Baltimore Ravens 27-23.NFL Senior VP of Officiating Dean Blandino posted a video on Twitter to cite the rules that led to the penalties, with a specificity that sounded sort of silly. What he didnt do: Explain why the rules make sense.On the Davis flag, Blandino said: You cant dunk the ball over the goalpost, shoot the ball, finger roll. All of that is illegal.On the Beckham flag, he said: You cannot take your helmet off as part of a celebration, a demonstration or as part of a confrontation with an opponent or a game official.Redskins cornerback Josh Norman -- fined $9,115 this month by the NFL for a bow-and-arrow pantomime after an interception -- called the flag on his teammate Davis crazy and ridiculous.I guess shooting hoops is frowned upon, too. If I slap somebodys hand on a good play, maybe theyre going to call us for that -- who knows? Norman said. When is enough, enough? ... I mean, shoot, thats what we are: We are entertainers.Given the leagues predilection for removing any unchoreographed moments, Detroit Lions receiver Golden Tates pockets might be a little lighter this week. After scoring during a 31-28 victory over the Los Angeles Rams, he grabbed a cheerleaders pair of blue pompoms and joined in the dancing.I was going back to the sideline and I just saw these new cheerleaders and I figured, `Hey, why not party with them for a little bit? ... Just having fun, Tate said. Just having a lot of fun.Not sure thats allowed.In case you missed it, here are the other top topics after the NFL seasons sixth Sunday:P.I. OR NOT P.I.?: Julio Jones, coach Dan Quinn and the rest of the Falcons appeared to have a legitimate gripe after their 26-24 loss to the Seahawks. On fourth down with 90 seconds left, Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman clearly grabbed Jones right arm on a deep pass, leading to an incompletion. Quinn protested vigorously on the sideline, yelling and pulling off his hat, to no avail. Jones called it just a missed call. Blandinos predecessor as head of NFL officiating, Mike Pereira, tweeted: No question that was PI. Theyre all tough, but you have to make that call.THE DAK DECISION: At some point, the Dallas Cowboys are going to have to decide whether to restore Tony Romo to his starting quarterback spot or let rookie Dak Prescott keep the job. Prescott is making the choice harder, week by week. His latest trick: Leading Dallas to a 30-16 victory at Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packers, making it five wins in a row for the Cowboys.BIG BEN: As it is, Pittsburghs 30-15 loss to Miami took some of the luster off next weeks top-of-the-AFC matchup between the Steelers (4-2) and Tom Bradys New England Patriots (5-1). Worse, though, was that Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger hurt his left knee and reportedly needs surgery.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Mike Person Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Tim Rattay Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-matt-breida-jersey-large-2148d.html . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Larry Schreiber Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Ronnie Lott Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Georgia running back?Sony Michel?broke his left forearm Sunday evening and underwent surgery to repair the fracture Monday morning, the school announced.The tailback, who will be a junior this season, suffered the injury while riding an ATV, according to multiple reports. Georgia, however, would not confirm the circumstances, saying only that he broke his arm in an accident.The school said Michel is expected to make a full recovery, but it did not provide a timeline. Georgia opens its season Sept. 3 against North Carolina.Michel, 5-foot-11 and 212 pounds, helped GGeorgia to a 9-3 record and a win in the TaxSlayer Bowl against Penn State last season after former Heisman Trophy candidate Nick Chubb was lost to a gruesome knee injury in the sixth game that required surgery.ddddddddddddichel finished the season atop the teams stat charts, with 219 carries for 1,161 yards and 8 touchdowns.His injury puts the Bulldogs running game in a precarious position, as Chubbs status also remains up in the air. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz