Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.01.2020 03:49
players for the whole game then you have to train a certain way and with the right intensity. Thats what he will demand.ADAPTAB Antworten

Thierry Henry knows exactly what its like to play under Pep Guardiola. The Sky Sports expert was an integral part of the Barcelona squad that won the Champions League, La Liga and the Copa del Rey under Guardiola in 2009 - and is perfectly placed to tell the Manchester City players and supporters what they can expect from their new boss next season.How will he approach matches? What will he look to do in the transfer market? Whats he like in the dressing room and on the training field? Henry and Guardiola celebrate Barcelonas Champions League win over Manchester United in 2009 Allow Thierry to bring you the insiders guide to the new Manchester City manager…APPROACHPep Guardiola is famous for the brand of tiki-taka he introduced at Barcelona, but what sort of approach will he bring to the Premier League?THIERRY SAYS: What he is going to bring to Manchester City is a team that will possess the ball most of the time against any team. It will be a team that will score a lot of goals and a team that will also not concede a lot of goals. People keep forgetting his teams dont concede a lot of goals. Manchester City will get intensity under Guardiola, says Henry You will get intensity. He is very demanding. The word I will use is dominate - because thats what he wants to do. Is he going to do that? Time will tell, but usually when he goes somewhere he wants to dominate. Lets see what is going to happen because he will have to adapt to the league.Something which is very important is that he loves to defend from the front in the opposition half. He is ahead of the game and he loves to try to set his team in a certain way to avoid a counter. Henry claims Guardiola will look to dominate through possession in the Premier League When you are on the ball, he is already thinking, How can we stop them just in case they counter? Thats a big thing for him and in order to stay in the oppositions half you need to do that and make sure the opposition dont get the ball and make you run back 60 yards. TRANSFERSManchester City fans have become accustomed to big-name signings over the last few years, but will Guardiola be looking to splash the cash during his tenure?THIERRY SAYS: What you can expect with the resources that Man City have is that some big players are going to come. He usually tries to bring in some players and he has some good players already there, but he will trigger some stuff. One thing I will say is he will bring in some big names. Newspaper speculation has linked Lionel Messi with a possible reunion with his former boss at the Etihad But something else you can expect is that he will trust his youngsters. Everywhere he has been he hasnt been scared to trust a youngster either from the Academy or he has tried to get a young player on loan like Kingsley Coman. He is on loan from Juventus at Bayern Munich - and he plays him. Thats exactly the balance you want sometimes; you have money, but I guess the Man City fans would love to see some youngsters coming through the ranks to play for the first team. Wholl stay? Wholl go? Charlie Nicholas gives his verdict on the players Pep will inherit MAN-MANAGEMENTGuardiola has handled plenty of big names in his time, so what sort of personality can the Manchester City players expect?THIERRY SAYS: He is a strict manager where he should be strict. He is not over-strict, but he tries to bring the right discipline for a player to be professional and to perform. Guardiola brings discipline - but will give his players freedom in the final third, says Henry He will challenge his players and be honest - and sometimes honesty can hurt. He will tell you how it is and what he expects from you. You are going to have to do what he wants and he will teach you how to do it. He will do everything in order for you to have an idea of what is happening - what you need to do offensively and defensively and he will tell you everything about how the team you are playing against plays. But also, as I said on Monday Night Football a few weeks ago, he will give you an element of freedom to do what you need to do in the last third. Henry says when he played under Pep Guardiola the Spanish coach built his philosophy around three Ps TRAININGWhat sort of drills can the City squad look forward to in their training sessions next season?THIERRY SAYS: When I used to play for Barcelona I always used to say people didnt see the amount of running we did and the amount of hard work we did to get the ball back. You always associate his teams with possession, but there is so much more than that. Guardiola oversees Bayern Munich training In training, there are a lot of possession games and a lot of stuff with the ball. One thing I would say is that he demands intensity. If you play with pressure, staying high, being compact and having the distances right between the players for the whole game then you have to train a certain way and with the right intensity. Thats what he will demand.ADAPTABILITYIt will be Guardiolas first season in English football and expectations will be high straight away. Will he need to do anything differently?THIERRY SAYS: Pep will not change his philosophy for anyone. He got hammered last year when Bayern lost in the Champions League because he tried to play really high and put pressure on Barcelona without Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben. People say he should have sat back at the Nou Camp, but thats not his philosophy. People might say he was crazy, but I dont think it was crazy. He stayed true to his philosophy. What does Guardiola bring? An insight into the methods of the new Man City manager Thats how he wins games and thats how he will lose them. We saw it in the games against Arsenal this season. At the Emirates, Bayern Munich came and lost and in the return leg they played the same way and won. He will try to play the same way - try to suffocate the other team by having possession, putting pressure on and avoiding counters. Arjen Robben celebrates Bayerns 5-1 Champions League win over Arsenal in November I dont think he will change much because of the Premier League, but there are some things he might have to change. We have the League Cup over here, which you dont have in Spain and Germany, so there is one more competition to play in.At Christmas, you have a week off in Spain or a month off in Germany, so your team can recover and regroup - so he is maybe going to have to install more of a rotation. Thats something he maybe wasnt doing too much before, I would say. Thats why you have a big squad and why resources will come in handy at some point, as well as youngsters coming through the ranks. Guardiola took young Danish midfielder Pierre Hojbjerg under his wing in his first season at Bayern AND FINALLY… WILL HE BE A SUCCESS?THIERRY SAYS: I would back him to be a success. There are still lots of questions. For example, who is going to be the Manchester United manager and who are they going to buy? We are maybe going a bit far thinking about next season already, but you dont need me to tell you that everywhere he has gone he has been successful.You would like to think that in three years he is going to do something good for Man City. The teams that are fighting them will do everything to stop them, but it is almost certain that they are going to win something. Also See: Which players will Pep axe? What now for Toure? Peps record in England Guardiolas backroom staff Hurricanes Jerseys 2021 . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Carolina Hurricanes Pro Shop . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Hurricanes Jerseys China . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. PRAGUE -- The Czech Republic will be without Tomas Berdych in next weeks Davis Cup quarterfinal against France.Berdych, the countrys top player who contributed to the 2012 and 2013 Davis Cup titles, reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon on Tuesday by beating fellow Czech Jiri Vesely 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (8), 6-7 (9), 6-3.I fully understand [Berdychs] absence, Czech captain Jaroslav Navratil said. We all wish him too go as far as possible [at Wimbledon].ddddddddddddVesely,?Lukas Rosol, Adam Pavlasek?and?veteran Radek Stepanek were named on Tuesday by Navratil for the July 15-17 tie on an indoor hard court in the eastern city of Trinec.France won the last encounter 4-1 in the 2014 semifinals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz