Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

03.01.2020 08:55
osperity of the four Antworten

The dream of recalling the Red Mansion "One is Xianyuan, the other is beautiful jade ... if you say ..." I turned on the old radio in my home and overheard the song by accident. Can't help reminding me of the Dream of the Red Mansion Newport 100S. "Dream of Red Mansions" is one of China's four masterpieces, and is in line with "Water Margin" mokingusacigarettes.com, "Three Kingdoms" and "Journey to the West". In this vast world, there are countless famous Chinese and foreign masterpieces, but I prefer this "Dream of Red Mansions". As the red scholar Wu Shijie said, "The Red House is one world, and the world is one Red House." How often is this book not a world? All of this all attracted me. I first saw this book when I was very young. At that time my parents were busy working and living with grandpa. Because of my young age, everything around me seemed so interesting, so I became the place where my grandpa had a headache. "The bad boy and his grandpa have an old treasure-the study room. There are all kinds of books in that big bookcase." There is a bookcase ladder there. It was too high for me when I was a kid, and I had to use my hands and feet to climb up. I turned around and looked for it until the books there were all messy. I was reprimanded once when I climbed the book ladder and turned it over. The following books were already too much for me to intrude, and all of them were crooked. So I stomped and looked up. Suddenly, it was not easy for me The place I noticed caught my eye. There was a book wrapped in brown paper and looked quite heavy. I took it off the shelf. Oh! It's heavy! I carefully held it and ran Go to my grandfather and ask what book it is. Grandpa was taking a nap and hearing my call, he slowly opened his eyes and glanced at me. Why would he think he saw the book in my arms and was shocked that he sat up from the deck chair? , Eyes widened, A trembling finger pointed at me: "You ...... you my bookcase and climbed it, I hid it so can be hidden so you find! Forget it, you can take a look. "My grandfather is still holding on to protect a good book. I've been holding the book for a long time and ran away. Most of the words in it are jerky and hard to understand. After looking at it helplessly for a few days, I still don't see anything. Come. Finally, I had to look at the granddaughter ��s heavy dictionary word by word and read it, but I swallowed the date, but the idea in the book did not see anything. Now, this song has awakened my memory, It prompted me to open it again. When I found it again on the bottom of the bookcase, there was a kind of reunion with my old friends. The plot in the story also seemed to wake up. In The Dream of Red Mansions, the first prosperity of the four families was written to the decline. Everyone explains to me that the feudal society at the end of the road is about to perish. As for the love story between Jia Baoyu, Lin Daiyu, and Xue Baozhen Cheap Cigarettes, it is really embarrassing. The writer Wang Meng said: "The Dream of the Red Mansion" is the crystallization of experience. All kinds of experiences in life are prepared. "Dream of Red Mansions" is life. "This is really true." How can it be that autumn flows to the end of winter ... "After the song is over, I recall" The Red Mansion "and dream back to that gorgeous life

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz