Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

03.01.2020 08:55
nt city; the language was the sil Antworten

Reading "Dream of Red Mansions" I feel today. I watched "Dream of Red Mansions". It is one of the four famous books. Today, it really deserves its name and is well-deserved. This book is mainly about the tragedy of Lin Daiyu's love in the background of Jia, Shi, Wang, and Xue. When it comes to Lin Daiyu, I think of my friend, she is a lotus. She, although "faint" like Lin Daiyu, she is strong and does not give up. She is also as knowledgeable as Lin Daiyu, but she does not have the sentimentality of Lin Daiyu. I remember once when we were in a sports class, we ran two laps around the "big" track, which is 400 meters! Girls vs boys, depending on the strength of our girls, there is no doubt that they will definitely lose. and so! For the sake of fairness, of course it is male to male, female to female! Although Lianzi was divided into a group of weak girls, Lianzi took the last place. Although she knew that no matter what kind of group she was assigned to, she would still get the last one, but she never thought of giving up, she was fighting against the "devil", and she was always working hard, even though she was too tired to breathe I'm angry ... In this summer's hot weather, I saw that the lotus seed just ran fifty meters, she was panting and sweating, how she started when she didn't like sports Difficult, but she did not tell the teacher, but chose-insist ... When she was about to run to the finish line, I watched her fall hard, and hadn't waited for me to take a step She had already stood up hard, and ran towards the finish line without hesitation for a moment. When she saw the blood on her knees, besides the pain, she still admired it. Of course, although she was not good at sports, she was like Lin Daiyu. Knowledgeable ... I remember once in the Chinese class, we played some "games". what is it then? Just tell you to listen! It is to make sentences using what verses and languages ??are. When we first heard the news, although we were very happy on the surface Wholesale Cigarettes, we actually refused, but there was nothing we could do. First of all, from our column, the people in front of us are all speechless and dumb, until Lianzi �� She stood up without hesitation and said without hesitation, if you are in the "solitary smoke in the desert" Straight, the long river is falling, the frontier is desert, and I am willing to fly into the yellow sand of the sky; if you are in the vast Yangtze River, "the sea is rushing to the shore, rolling up thousands of snow", I am willing to swim in the rapids; In the deep mountains and jungles of "the mountains and rivers have no doubt, there will be no road, there will be another village", I will trek on the thorny trail. Ah, it was our common verse, but she made such beautiful sentences Parliament Cigarettes. Even the teacher listened and clapped her hands to applaud that the round was over and the next round came. The teacher did not stipulate which rows and columns came from, they were all voluntary. Because of this, none of the class raised their hands. Just then, we saw a slender hand held up firmly, it looked so dazzling ... It turned out to be lotus seeds! She said that the language was the mighty Kunlun, the dew on the grass leaves that had been unwilling to fall for a long time Cigarettes Online, the peony of the national color that was the old capital of the ancient city; the language was the silent cold moon, the quiet lotus pond ... ��Oh my God! We suddenly thought of stormy applause ... Although she was not very good in sports, she had a persistent spirit. Although she is good at language, she is never proud. I hope she can carry forward this "national culture", "A Dream of Red Mansions"-the immortal soul

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz