Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 04:35
ngth, not only for parents, w Antworten

��When you do n��t travel, do n��t take risks, do n��t go for a scholarship, but in the life you have n��t tried, hanging QQ all day, brushing Weibo, browsing Taobao, and playing online games. I ��m 80 years old What can you do, what do you want to be young? "This is an excerpt from the book. When I saw this sentence, I seemed to see myself. So I also want to know if you have been awakened and awakened your long-cherished ambition? But the flowers are blooming Parliament Cigarettes. Just when you are a classmate, you choose to spend time when you have the strongest learning ability, you choose to live in chaos, and you choose to live comfortably at a hard age. Since he was young, Shaohua lost his life, and there was no youth. You miss the hardest years of suffering in your life and you lose the hardships. Natural understanding and perception of life will be shallow, and will suffer a lot in the future. So, what is suffering? It ��s not that you learn late at night, and then you feel exhausted, you feel that you are suffering, or you insist that you study hard all day Marlboro Red, you feel that you are working hard, you can endure hardship, but you know in your heart It's like a clock, it's bad there, and you only do one thing every day. That is to do nothing Cheap Cigarettes, then I hope you can understand one thing: now you are in the shadow of life, but this shadow is also a part of your life. If you want to be complete, then you must come out when you think When you are suffering and can endure hardships, please look at the laborers who are overwhelmed and overwhelmed, or you can look at the hard-working sanitation workers in the deserted streets at three in the morning , You will not feel that you are suffering. You learn 11 o'clock in the evening, someone learns 1 o'clock, you get up at 6 o'clock, and someone endorses in the classroom at 5 o'clock. You take pride in your math test 140, and some people cry 149 silently. You double your efforts. Some people make four times the effort, so don't always say that you are suffering. Now we are just students. What we should experience is day to day, perseverance, exerting all our strength, not only for parents, we should also study hard for ourselves. Don't waste time, don't give up easily, don't choose ease. When you want to give up, think about those people who have been asleep earlier than you, who are earlier than you, who are smarter than you, but who work harder than you. As long as you work hard, don't give up, don't give up, be a tough and motivated yourself. Remember, what you like is expensive, and you have to go far away. Don't choose ease at an age of hardship.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz