Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 04:35
g the civilization. This i Antworten

After reading the book, "Culture in Culture", I was quite moved. The deepest point is the e civilization. We, a country with a history of 5,000 years, carry the greatse civilization. Cse zation is the only uninterrupted civilization in the world. We are proud of our descendants. The other three major civilizations: the ancient Egyptian civilization, the Babylonian civilization, and the ancient Indian civilization. All of them were glorious. Although they originated early, they were eroded by time, and then they were declining. Only oure civilization is vast and profound. Too much publicity has attracted the jealousy of other civilizations. During repeated collisions, it has become more conservative in desolation, no publicity, no display, but with its powerful power, there are three lines of heaven and earth: the Yellow River, the Yangtze River and the Great Wall . Among them, the Yellow River is the most important. It gave birth to thee civilization, where it has the basic character of the C civilization. The Yangter also had its own culture. During the Song Dynasty, t economic and cultural center had been transferred to the Yangtze River Basin. The third line is the most interesting. This line basically coincides with the line of precipitation such as 400 millimeters Newport 100S. It is also a natural line that distinguishes farming culture from nomadic civilization. It was "drawn" by the hand of Qin Shihuang Online Cigarettes, with the purpose of distinguishing between the two. Kind of civilization. From this, I felt the magheritage, and connotation of Chinese civilization. This is an interruption beyond the reach of any civilization, but it has also gone through vicissitudes and suffering. The domestic merger war and the change of dynasties can not avoid the war. All these have caused these civilization to lose a lot, but the most unbearable are the scums of those countries and nations. For their own self-interest, they spare no expense of the precious things on the g of the Yuanmingyuan, Sino-Japanese War of 1894-1895, the war of invasion of by the Eight Kingdoms Wholesale Cigarettes, and then the war of resistance against Japan, the e civilization was gradually destroyed, trampled, and trampled Destroyed, every war has severely suppressed and hit se civilization, but it has not succeeded in interrupting the civilization. This is the strength of the Chinese civilization, and it is the place that impresses me the most. It also shows the greatness of a nation. There is more power. I really admire the author Yu Qiuyu. He tossed high officials and abandoned Hou Lu, risking his life, and not far away. He inspected the major civilizations in the world and wrote more than twenty books. How many people can't do it, let alone travel all over the world! His descriptions of various places have aroused my infinite yearning. I would like to see the beautiful scenery on the land of the motherland, and also use my notes to see what I have seen and heard all the way down to be a traveler and scholar who explores Ccivilization. Yes, it takes infinite courage and courage, and I am slowly accumulating
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz