Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.12.2019 12:25
take the field, it will bring the total Antworten

NEW YORK -- They were bad enough to allow 18 straight points yet still good enough to win.Thats all that matters to the New York Knicks, who ended up on the right side of the scoreboard and found beauty in an ugly game.Its a line drive in the score book, right? coach Jeff Hornacek said.Derrick Rose and Carmelo Anthony each scored 20 points and the Knicks held off the Sacramento Kings 106-98 on Sunday night for their eighth win in 11 games.The Knicks took a 21-point lead in the first half, surrendered an 18-0 run in the third quarter but outplayed the Kings down the stretch to win their third straight overall and improve to 9-3 at home.The main objective and the goal is just to get wins. I dont think nobody cares about stats or anything like that, guard Brandon Jennings said. As long as we win were happy, but weve got to getter. I mean we havent blew anybody out yet, so hopefully we can get a blowout game where other guys can play.Jennings added 19 points and Kristaps Porzingis finished with 15 points and 14 rebounds.DeMarcus Cousins had 36 points and 12 rebounds for the Kings, but shot just 9 for 30 and tired late while playing the entire second half.Coach tried to take me out at the end of the third with like a minute left. I begged him could I stay in, Cousins said. I thought he was going to take me out at the beginning of the fourth but he stayed with me. Just tried to stay aggressive and keep pushing. It was a tough one tonight, but I like our teams effort. I liked that we kept fighting.The Knicks used an 18-4 run to expand a seven-point lead to 48-27 midway through the second quarter and had a 19-point cushion in the third before suddenly sending the Kings to the foul line too much and not scoring at all, as Sacramentos 18-0 run cut it to 72-71 late in the period.Leading by two with just under five minutes left, the Knicks got a 3-pointer by Anthony to start a 7-2 spurt that finally put it away.Sacramento dropped its third straight on its road trip that was shortened to five games after a game in Philadelphia was postponed because of unsafe court conditions.TIP-INSKings: The Kings intentionally fouled Joakim Noah away from the ball twice down the stretch and it worked -- defensively, at least -- as he missed all four free throws. But Sacramento couldnt follow up either time with a basket. ... Sacramento had its four-game winning streak against New York snapped.Knicks: Noah returned after missing two games with a sprained left ankle, but fellow starter Courtney Lee missed his second straight with the same injury. Hornacek said the guard was feeling pretty good but still having trouble moving side to side. ... Anthony left in the first quarter and went to the locker room area for treatment of a cut lower lip.ROUGH NIGHTSAmong the struggling Kings were Kosta Koufos (1 for 7), Matt Barnes (1 for 11) and Arron Afflalo, who went 1 for 4 in his return to New York after playing for the Knicks last season. The Kings shot 32 percent.SEE YOU SOONWhen the Kings finally get home from their road trip, the first team to visit Friday is the Knicks, a team Sacramento coach Dave Joerger believes is on the rise.I think its an exciting time for them, he said. Im not really excited about playing them twice in eight days but I think they look good.UP NEXTKings: Visit Dallas on Wednesday night to end their road trip.Knicks: Visit Miami on Tuesday night. The Knicks snapped an eight-game losing streak to the Heat with a 98-90 victory last Jan. 6 in their last trip to South Florida. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. http://www.cheapjerseysfinish.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Tonga were banging down the door for Lopeti Timani to play for them but the 124kg powerhouse will become a Wallaby instead after Australia coach Michael Cheika came calling in the nick of time.Timani will make his international debut from the bench in Saturday nights Rugby Championship clash with Argentina in Perth.It continues a proud rugby streak for his family.His older brothers Sitaleki and Sione also played Test rugby.Sitaleki notched 18 Tests for the Wallabies between 2011 and 2013, while Sione featured eight times for Tonga between 2008 and 2012.Wallabies great and current Tonga coach Toutai Kefu had been pushing hard to convince Timani to play for his country of berth.He was seriously weighing up the offer, with the chance to play for Tonga at the 2019 World Cup a huge attraction.But the 25-year-old is now intent on carving out a successful Wallabies career after finally being picked to play for his adopted nation.Kefu has been trying to talk to me the last five, six months or so, said Timani, who moved to Australia seven years ago.I was happy to play for Tonga.I was just waiting for this to see what happened with the Australian Rugby Union.If Im not part of the squad, Id try and play for Tonga at the end of the year and maybe move overseas at the end of next years season.Now Im a Wallaby, so its exciting.The Tongan-born behemoth, who can play lock or back row, admits feelinng nervous ahead of his maiden Test.ddddddddddddHe wont be the only debutant on Saturday night, with prop Tom Robertson also to be unleashed off the bench.Winger Henry Speight was the unlucky player cut from the extended bench on Friday.If both Timani and Robertson take the field, it will bring the total number of Wallaby debutants this year to nine.Wallabies captain Stephen Moore said the squad needed fresh faces following last years World Cup and was excited to see Timani and Robertson in action.Lopetis been in the group now for a few months and hes really trained the house down and deserves his opportunity, Moore said.Tom had a great season with the Waratahs.Hes been juggling his medical studies as well. Hes had the head down all week studying every time he hasnt been training.Hes got a big exam next week. You probably dont see too much of that these days but its great to see it.The Wallabies have won 11 of their past 12 matches against Argentina, including their semi-final showdown at last years World Cup.Argentina have promised to turn up the heat on Wallabies playmakers Quade Cooper and Bernard Foley.The duo played a key role in last weeks 23-17 win over South Africa in Brisbane and theyve been selected once again to fill the important 10-12 roles. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz