Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.12.2019 12:25
players should not be judged merely Antworten

Sebastian Vettel launched an expletive-laden outburst over Ferrari team radio after being punted out of the Russian GP by Daniil Kvyat. The two drivers clashed at the Chinese GP and were in the wars again on the first lap at Sochi when Kvyat, who succeeded Vettel at Red Bull, twice hit the rear of the Germans car.After crashing into the wall, a furious Vettel repeatedly swore over team radio before commandeering a marshals motorbike to return to the pits, where he confronted Red Bull boss Christian Horner on the teams pitwall. All I could do was apologise because this week it was a mistake by Daniil Kvyat, Horner told Sky Sports F1.Danii just misjudged his braking spot. Emotions run high, in his home race I think he has just gone for too much too soon at the start. Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene thundered: Once is acceptable but to hit him twice is unacceptable.Vettel has failed to finish two of the opening four races of the season and already trails Nico Rosberg by 67 points in the standings.You saw more than me, its fairly clear, Vettel told Sky Sports F1 after his retirement. I got a big hit and was lucky not to spin into Turn Two, then another huge hit which turned me around and I couldnt avoid hitting the barriers.Theres nothing I could have done differently. If anybody needs to talk to anybody, I think its him.While Kvyat pleaded his innocence in Shanghai after enraging Vettel with an aggressive move into the first corner, he was adjudged to have been at fault in Sochi with the Russian driver handed a drive-through penalty by the stewards.It is easy now to attack me and I guess everyone will, but I dont really care about that, said Kvyat. The second touch he slowed down a lot and I didnt have time to react. I apologise to everyone that is involved. I think we have to speak, we have to talk.Its understood that Kvyat subsequently phoned Vettel - who left the circuit before his scheduled media appearance - to offer an apology. Red Bulls Daniil Kvyat reflects on his first lap collision with Sebastian Vettel which ended the Ferrari drivers race in Russia. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade Also See: Wolff: Conspiracy theorists are lunatics Russian GP as it happened KeeSean Johnson Jersey Sale . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Marty Domres Jersey Sale . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/donnie-joe-morris-jersey-sale/ . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Tyler Patmon Jersey Sale . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. John Greco Jersey Sale . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Fantasy football players should not be judged merely on static rankings. Rather, they should be judged on a spectrum of overall boom-and-bust ratings.The details of this grading method were covered in a recent analysis of the biggest boom-or bust fantasy quarterbacks in 2016. In a nutshell, this system projects the overall value, as well as the upside and downside of every player on a color rating system in which blue (a score of 900 or above) is elite, green (80-89 grade) is a strong weekly starter, yellow (60-79 grade) is a spot starter or solid backup and red (59 or below) is a bench or do-not-draft candidate.ddddddddddddThis fourth part of the series takes a look at which boom-or-bust tight ends need to be on your fantasy radar. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz