Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:13
A young man in a Antworten

A young man in a hurry, let ��s go��the inscription you have come a long, long way, come in a hurry, go in a hurry. We are accustomed to hurrying. Even if some people are stranded, we still have to move forward. We are constantly on the move. It is better than leaving me to admire a group of people. They are backpackers, people who can stand on their own and rush on their own. They seem to be carrying glory, saying go and go, never stay. Despite the exodus abroad, I just want to move forward. I have read some Finnish backpackers in their books Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Their dream is to see the world flourish. They enjoy hurrying, enjoy drifting, enjoy that exciting feeling, and never strand their dreams. During the journey, there may be work, no place to stay, and food and sleep, but they have a starry sky as a companion, and they can find dreams on the go. This is nothing to fear ... never stop, never stop, This is also a sense of hurrying. There was also a group of people who were destined to hurry. When I stopped at the Beijing subway station, I saw a lot of people walking, they looked tired. His eyes gradually turned to a girl, in red, and the white headphone cord spread in front of her until she reached her ear. The age of the flower season is like the one just graduating from college. The face of Slightly Pink Dairy leans gently against the white cement pillar, her eyes are slightly closed, but there are also flashing light spots in the pupil. She had a transparent paper bag in her hand, and she could see the thick dozens of materials in it Marlboro Cigarettes. Maybe she had sorted it out overnight. Although she was tired, she couldn't stop, maybe she was desperately rushing for her dream. Let's go ... the subway is whistling, it's time to go, I look at the clinging back in the carriage, and watch the footpath continue to stretch, waiting to bloom. Also in Guangzhou, through the crowded people, walking along Jiangxi Road, there are many children of my age in and out of the bank library, carrying bags, carrying bags, in short, there are many inside In this book Cheap Cigarettes, there are joys in each face, and they will also have dreams. Because they love and insist, they must work hard! "You have to put up with it until the spring is blooming; you have to go and get to the bright lights". The process of rushing the road is also difficult, but the result will not let you down. In the evening of the same day, when I looked out of the window from the hotel, the lights were blurred, the shadows of the houses and telephone poles were stacked vertically, and the dark grayish yellow revealed a shallow depth. In the street scene, there were people's eyeballs. A young man was crying and crying. He was wearing a suit and shoes, carrying a briefcase, and then silently picked up the scattered documents while talking on the phone. The road still has to go, it doesn't matter if you are covered all over. Why hurry? Because we have to make ourselves more beautiful to become the imaginary one, this thing can't be done in one step. Thousands of thoughts, such as the tide and flood, are flooding ... swaying ... don't get lost all the way, because the spring blooms along the way, run bravely, look, the fragrance of the shore rushes forward in blood and blood, never corrects, that is growth
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

[For a whil »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz