Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:13
[For a whil Antworten

[For a while, I forgot the way to go slowly. Hurrying to school, hurrying to study, hurrying to write homework, hurrying to grab a few sips of rice after returning home, sleep and hurry to sleep, the full life seems to find no time to slow down Cigarettes Online. Later, when Qiu You went out, the traffic jam delayed some time, and the driver made a mistake to get around the circle Carton Of Cigarettes. When they reached the bottom of the mountain, most people disappeared. I hurried to the mountain and went straight to those important sights, and I couldn't even stop there. Forbear eagerly listened to the introduction of the tour guide, took a few photos in a hurry, and continued to hurry, for fear of being dropped more. The legs were sore and helpless, and I could only rest a little. Find the stone steps and sit down, swollen legs. A strong fragrance came, teasing my nose little by little, and I couldn't bear you not paying attention. He looked up and looked up, only to find that he had been in a laurel forest. Gui is in full bloom, small, but gathered into clusters, covering the sky. The golden eyes are a bit dazzling. Although the flowers are small, they exude a lot of strong fragrance. They are sweet memories even with a breath. It may be just two or three years ago. . Every autumn, on the road where there is Gui, a small heart stirs up. Look carefully, sniff carefully, for fear of missing Gui's feast. Almost everybody must ask: "When does Osmanthus fragrans bloom?" Wait until the day when it is really open. Invite a few like-minded friends to take a walk on the road together, and slowly walk away, talking in a whisper from time to time, afraid of being disturbed. A tree of Gui, and a good time scattered all over the place. The forest walk became our greatest pleasure. But it was too late to go home, and the mother scolded and avoided it with a smile, as usual next year. Once stopped, while someone was not paying attention, he stole a stick of cinnamon and put it in a schoolbag. After returning home, find a vase, pour water on it, insert it in it, and the fragrance will last for several days. Over time, it seemed that even the vase was soaked. The old grandmother always uses osmanthus to change the way I cook. The most common thing is to make osmanthus cakes. Looking for a full moon night, bring a plate of osmanthus cakes, walk on the forest path, under the scent of osmanthus. The cold moon also seemed to have some temperature, and it became rounded. I spoke with my grandmother in my spare time, and from time to time I picked up a piece of osmanthus cake to taste Wholesale Cigarettes. Swallow. The footsteps gradually became drowsiness and drowsiness, and everyone went away from each other and returned home, sleeping in the sweet-scented osmanthus. Gradually immersed in that old time, thinking about yourself. When will I stop paying attention to Gui? When does it stop walking slowly? Hard thinking is not available, but catching up with everyone's heart, suddenly lightened a lot. Looking up, the eyes are full of people in a hurry, and what's more, they just look down at the mobile phone and ignore the beauty around them. Perhaps because of the stress of life, we are all busy lowering our heads, hurrying forward, rushing straight to the goal, unconscious distracted, but I do not know that we have overlooked the beautiful scenery on the side of the road. Someone said However, today ��s flowers do n��t seem to be as fragrant as before. I want to say that the flowers have n��t changed. The only purpose left in people ��s eyes is that their hearts are closed, and the flowers are rejected from the door. Instead of going straight to the theme, take your time and feel the beauty of success on the road.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz