Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

06.11.2019 08:43
I don't understand Antworten

I don't understand why Dad likes to watch animal documentaries. I am convinced that people are superior to any other animal Online Cigarettes. Dad said that the way of life needs continuous improvement. Only the natural way is eternal, nature is the greatest teacher, and life is an encyclopedia that can't be read. Affected by this, I also became a reader of the book of nature. The history of species changes from ancient times to modern times has shocked me, obsessed, learned and thought, and gained a lot of enlightenment. Open the book of ancient life history, and the glorious page about the ostrich is deeply attracted to me. The ostrich is the lucky one of the gods Newport Cigarettes, and is endowed with a variety of top-notch skills, unquestionably on the top of the food chain. But it disappeared so quickly, like what happened overnight Marlboro Lights, it was awkward. The reason is that the heights are not overwhelming, only knowing the competition and not understanding cooperation. It is a lonely hunter and stands out from the crowd. In the end, the social animal wolf defeated it and continues to this day. The wolf is not the most brave, but a group of wolves are invincible. Natural selection, nature chose a collaborator to turn to the page of human evolution, I read another truth. If it were not for the dinosaur era, mammals could not be differentiated into today's rich and colorful; if it was not without horns and without a fierce competition, human beings could not be forced to expand their brain capacity, as of today. The potential is stimulated in the predicament, the opportunity is revealed in the challenge, and the success is born in the crisis. Born in sorrow, died of happiness. Patience makes the water flow long, and seizes the opportunity to make a blockbuster; the hardship makes the fittest survive and accumulates the advantage to succeed. The blessings and sorrows will eventually lead to the historical front desk and get a plaudit. Throughout the history of the rise and fall of nature, I am embarrassed and gave birth to a trace of confusion. How many species are competing to bend, the kingship changes, once invincible, and finally smashed the sand, suddenly faded out of the historical stage, is all animals destined to be losers? What is the significance of the hegemonic reincarnation? If you lose or win, you will become a soil. No, I understand, in fact, every species is a legend, it has its own reason, when it does not adapt to the replacement of nature, it will be eliminated, this is a process, not a result. It survives due to adaptation, prosperous, ends with incompatibility, and new adaptors take over, and nature is constantly changing and constantly maintaining vitality. I understand this truth: change, the justice of the world. What about the rise and fall? No heroes can be established in an invincible position. The purpose of life is not to exist, but to burn, to burn, to have light, even if only a moment of light is good. Although some species have died, they are not losers. On the contrary, they are successful winners. We should admire them and admire life. Even if they have become a thing of the past, when they are excavated as fossils, they still show the pride of life, and the brilliance that can��t be wiped out is still the return of the king. This also explains the significance of the hero's name and dynasty change in the past and the present. I have read two more reasons, and this is not the experience and result of human beings who have been thinking about struggle for thousands of years. Reading nature, let me know how to respect life and benefit from it. Yes, every life is a miracle, and it contains endless truths. Life is endless, and life is long lived.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz