Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.10.2019 03:43
a three-game series that begins Friday.It will help with the move, my wife trying to get the apartment together, Miller said. I Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Andrew Miller isnt concerned about his role in the Cleveland Indians bullpen. The dominating left-hander only wants to help his new team make a run at the postseason.Two days after he was acquired from the New York Yankees for four minor leaguers, Miller joined the Indians prior to Monday nights game against Minnesota.Cleveland manager Terry Francona can use Miller with right-hander Bryan Shaw in the late innings before going to closer Cody Allen.Ill be a bullpen pitcher, Miller said. Wherever Tito asks me to pitch, Ill pitch. If we win games, thats whats important.Allen has 20 saves while Miller recorded nine with the Yankees. Francona doesnt see a problem with how hell get the best from the back end of his bullpen.Its not really rocket science, he said. The whole idea is when you have leverage situations you want to use guys in the right spots. Thats really what it is. Theyre all onboard. They know theyll be pitching with the lead or with a tie. Itll be fun.Miller was 6-1 with a 1.39 ERA with the Yankees. He held opponents to a .174 average and struck out 77 in 45 1/3 innings.When you get a guy like Andrew Miller, hes kind of a rare breed, Francona said. He just wants the ball.The Indians have the best record in the AL and lead the Central Division by 4 1/2 games.They had it going pretty good, Miller said. I think its a complete team. Hopefully I can contribute and make us better.Miller was awakened Sunday by an 8 a.m. phone call from Yankees general manager Brian Cashman informing him of the trade. He traveled from Tampa, where the Yankees were playing, and arrived in Cleveland later that night.I was sleeping, he said. I woke up for the phone. My alarm hadnt been set to go off yet. Thats how my Sunday started. It was a little bit of a whirlwind after that.Millers first road trip with the Indians will be a return to Yankee Stadium for a three-game series that begins Friday.It will help with the move, my wife trying to get the apartment together, Miller said. I dont know how excited I am to face those guys. Thats always a little weird. Its not the most fun thing as a player, but its a business. Ill find a way. Cheap Jordans . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Wholesale Jordans From China .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Air Jordan Black Friday . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Clearance Air Jordan . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Here are some things to watch in the Big 12 Conference in Week 13, which will be the end of the season for three teams -- and maybe a fourth:GAME OF THE WEEKTCU (5-5, 3-4 Big 12) at Texas (5-6, 3-5). With all the uncertainty about Texas coach Charlie Strongs future, the winner Friday gets bowl eligible. This is the last chance for Texas, which goes into its regular-season finale after a stunning overtime loss at Kansas. TCU has two chances to get to six wins. Texas junior DOnta Foreman has 12 consecutive 100-yard rushing seasons and is the nations leading rusher with 1,863 yards in his 10 games -- he has 1,008 the last four. TCU allowed 343 yards rushing last week to Oklahoma State, which had two 100-yard rushers.BEST MATCHUPTexas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes vs. Baylor defense. OK, Mahomes is coming off a season-low 219 yards passing in a woeful 66-10 loss to Iowa State. But the nations leading passer (406 yards per game, 35 TDs) plays his season finale Friday since Tech (4-7, 2-6) cant get bowl eligible. The Bears are the Big 12s top passing defense (199 yards per game, giving up only eight TDs with 10 interceptions). In the first two times Mahomes faced the Bears in the Dallas Cowboys NFL stadium, he threw for 1,013 yards and nine TDs.INSIDE THE NUMBERSKansas State coach Bill Snyder goes for his 200th victory as head coach of the Wildcats (6-4, 4-3). They host Kansas (2-9, 1-7) in the Sunflower Showdown on Saturday. ... No. 7 Oklahoma (9-2, 8-0, No. 8 CFP) and No..dddddddddddd. 10 Oklahoma State (9-2, 7-1, No. 10 CFP), with a combined 15 consecutive wins between them, are the only Big 12 teams with Thanksgiving weekend off. They will settle the league title Dec. 3 in Norman. ... Just how lopsided was last weekends win for Iowa State? The Cyclones (3-8, 2-6) set school records for points in a conference game (66), margin of victory in a conference game (56) and points in a quarter (31). .. Baylor (6-4, 3-4) has averaged 49 points per game at AT&T Stadium, where they are 5-2.LONG SHOTIt seems unlikely Iowa State and Kansas will again win Big 12 games on the same weekend . Both play their finales, the Cyclones at home against West Virginia, and the Jayhawks at Kansas State. Before last weekend, the last time they both won Big 12 games on the same day was in November 2007.IMPACT PERFORMERSIowa State QBs Jacob Park and Joel Lanning. Park, a former Georgia transfer, has become the primary QB and has averaged 238 yards passing with eight TDs total over the past four games. Lanning, a nine-game starter, has been a running threat of late. He had a career-high 171 yards rushing against Tech with five TDs, the most by an FBS quarterback this season.---Compiled by AP Sports Writer Stephen Hawkins in Fort Worth, Texas.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz