Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.10.2019 03:43
discuss police brutality and race issues with members of Congress, including a possible meeting with Speaker of the House Paul Antworten

Five NFL players on Tuesday traveled to Capitol Hill to discuss police brutality and race issues with members of Congress, including a possible meeting with Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.The meetings were conceived by Detroit Lions wide receiver Anquan Boldin, who is known for his off-the-field community work. The group will include four other players -- Boldins teammate, safety Glover Quin; Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins; and Cleveland Browns quarterback Josh McCown and wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.Boldin told ESPNs Jim Trotter that he asked those players because they are all guys who are well-respected in the league and who have the same goal as myself.The players are scheduled to meet with Reps. Patrick Murphy, D-Florida; Keith Ellison, D-Minnesota; and Daniel Webster, R-Florida, as well as members of the Congressional Black Caucus.The meetings were organized by Andrew Blejwas, an associate director of marketing for The Nature Conservancy who also advises players like Boldin on how they can have more influence off the field. The NFL Players Association also worked to arrange the meetings with Ryan, R-Wisconsin, and with some members of the White House staff.Boldin told Trotter theres a huge mistrust between the police and the African-American community.I want to help close that gap, he said.McCown, the only white player in the group, said hes going to listen.I dont believe we, as white people, can understand what African-Americans go through on a daily basis, because its different, McCown said. For me, first and foremost, I want to be able to acknowledge that, and say that our stories are different and our histories are different, but lets just try to be a part of making it better moving forward. Adidas Gazelle Tilbud . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Ultra Boost Norge . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.nmdnorgesalg.com/nmd-r1-sko-norge.html . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Adidas Tubular Shadow Norge . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Adidas Eqt Norge . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. DANVILLE, Va. -- Corvette Racing teammates Jan Magnussen and Antonio Garcia raced to their first IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship victory of the season Sunday in the 3-hour, 40-minute race at Virginia International Raceway.Magnussen started from the pole position in the No. 3 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R and led the first 48 minutes before pitting to turn the car over to Garcia. It took just three laps for Garcia -- who resumed in seventh place following the pit stop -- to retake the lead.Garcia led all but three of the remaining laps and held off Dirk Mueller in the No. 66 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT on a one-lap dash to the finish following the only full-course caution period, which came out with six minutes remaining when points leader Oliver Gavin crashed the No. 4 Corvette. Garcias margin of victory was 0.802 seconds.It was a very hard race, Garcia said. My team got me a threee- to four-second gap, and then it was a classic green, white, checkered.dddddddddddd Not even green, then white -- it was like white and checkered. It was an amazing race and the Corvette was brilliant.Mueller and Joey Hand were second. They won the GTE Pro class in France in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in June with Sebastien Bourdais.Earl Bamber and Frederic Makowiecki were third in the No. 912 Porsche. Bamber took the final spot on the podium from Toni Vilander after contact with Vilanders No. 62 Ferrari on the last lap.In the GT Daytona class, Bryan Sellers and Madison Snow converted Snows first class pole position into a dominating victory in the No. 48 Paul Miller Racing Lamborghini. The victory was the first in IMSA competition for the Italian manufacturer. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz