Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

12.08.2019 09:03
In ancient times, poetry Antworten

In ancient times, poetry, poetry, and poetry were all inextricably linked to wine. China's wine culture has a long history. "Poetry" Li Bai has the saying "three articles of fighting poetry", as if drinking only, poetry comes from the source - this is a poet and wine. That is to say, drinking can inspire people's inspiration. Then, when talking about "wine" in poetry and songs, it can be said that Wang Han's "Liangzhou Ci" is written in the book: Grape Wine Night Cup, want to drink immediately. Drunk lying in the sand field, Jun Mo laughed, the ancients came to fight a few people back. This poem expresses the spirit of dying in the battlefield for the country by writing drinking Cigarettes For Sale. Expressed a kind of unconstrained spiritual realm. Before leaving, drink a few glasses of wine and go to the battlefield - it is a parting wine, implying a bleak tone. Let's take a look at Wang Wei's "Send Yuan 2 to Anxi", which is another side of the poems of the city, the rain and the dust, the guest house is green and green. Advise the monarch to enter a glass of wine, the West is out of the Yangguan uninhibited person this poem through drinking and old friends Yuan 21 to say goodbye. The word "more" fully expresses the difficulty between old friends. Just because there is no "dead person" after leaving, so I have another drink Online Cigarettes, I really hope that I can continue to drink and will not drink the last cup. Let's look at Du Mu's "Qingming asks where the restaurant is, and the shepherd boy refers to Xinghua Village. Reading this poem, we will present a beautiful picture in front of us: Qingming season, drizzle, restaurant, village, apricot blossoms full of branches - scenery; pedestrians on the road Wholesale Cigarettes, grazing herdsmen - characters, affectionate There are scenes, scenes blending, what a beautiful mood. With such a beautiful view, naturally want to drink a few cups - it is a kind of enjoyment. Su Shi��s song in the water has a phrase ��When the moon is there, ask the wine to ask the sky��, under the Mid-Autumn Festival, drinking and feeling the life, there are sorrows and joys, there is a separation, borrowing the scenery, borrowing ��wine�� and feeling Li Bai? Will you drink? He wrote: ... Life is full of joy, so that the gold is empty for the moon. People are feeling a short life, and at the same time show a kind of thoughts of time. "Song to wine, life geometry?", drinking under the moon, but it is a kind of enjoyment of cooking sheep and slaughtering cattle and having fun, will have to drink three hundred cups", the music is fun, troubles, sorrows are thrown To one side, just let go of your heart, open your heart and drink, and you will have a drunkenness. "What is the price of the bells and drums?" I hope I will be drunk and I don��t want to wake up. It��s really like this. I��m so drunk! This is an open-minded, optimistic attitude towards life. ��Why does the owner say that he has less money, he has to drink alcohol against Juno, Wuhuama, Qianjinyu, Huer will For the sake of wine, it��s the same as the old one. "It doesn't matter if you don't have enough money. The horses change it, drink it, drunk, and it's really indifferent to Mingzhi. What do you think of money, horse, jealousy, and sorrow? Songs, drink a cup. Since life is so short, why? Do not throw everything away, happy every day? This fully reflects the poet's unconstrained character.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes For Sale

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz