Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

12.08.2019 09:02
That is to give Baohe Antworten

That is to give Baohe every day of busy work, today is finally free, more specifically, the inner desire has reached the extreme, it seems that without having to record, I miss the most passionate time inside, therefore, the name is Fu, It means immediate meaning. I don't want to be personally humble about the history and allusions of Baohe. Because there are experts and scholars who have deep records and voices for her, Baohe is a "old man" who accompanied me in the ups and downs. "Or, it is "friends", "forgetting the year", "others can be. The scenery is quiet, but she gives me a heartfelt consolation but it is silent and sounds. These two mornings go to Baohe to run, to accommodate the hundred rivers." Once again, the charm has deeply shocked me. I am very self-blaming and blame myself for being ignorant. If I am a writer, I will put her in the most appropriate language, if I am a photographer who will set her up. Every bit of it is recorded in an infinite amount of memory. If I am a painter, I will present her fascinating scene on the picture. But I am not, then I will use this mortal heart. The true emotions will record her and her husband��s first knowledge in the spring. I took the girl��s supreme love rumors and resolutely discard the family��s opposition and know the old bus. At that time, our favorite place to go is Baohe, where Left us Words of honey, mutual dependence...we leave our ambiguity about life. At that time, the beauty is presented in front of us. What we care about is the love of each other. She is our land of love and our foil. I haven��t carefully observed her face. I feel that she and any other places have been accompanied by our romantic love period, stepping into the marriage hall, and the trivial life begins to sculpt us both in life. In the midsummer, my husband and I ran to Baohe, sitting on the stone bench in Baohe. I was heartbroken and burst into tears. The rain was caught in the rain with the wind. I was scared and scared. It��s so lonely and helpless Cigarettes Online. It seems that there is no place for me in the world. There is no one around me. I hope that my husband will pick me up, but his figure has never appeared. I am ironed. I didn't even wait until he came. I began to observe the Baohe River. The heavy rain hit the leaves and the water surface, or the snoring sounds, and the branches swayed in the wind, as if my mood was terrible. The surface was blown up by the wind, and there were small waves near the shore. At that time, Baohe was moving in the middle of the river. There seemed to be a storm in the movement. I was sitting in the heart of the anger. I disappeared most of the time. Finally, when I was exhausted, my husband came over with an umbrella. When I saw him, the tears came out again. Finally, we reconciled home. When we left, the state of Baohe remained unchanged. Looking back at the end of the year seems to be grateful. At the end of last year, at the beginning of this year, my original unit reform also faced re-employment. People seem to have no energy and energy when they are young. In the two months of rest, my spirit is decadent. At the extreme, the kind of anxiety, helplessness, waiting, always irritating me, so that I am insomnia. So every night I go to Baohe for a walk alone, the Baohe cone wind and the trees in the cold winter, the scenery of the river has also been Losing the past mokingusacigarettes.com, the sparse people have accelerated, but I am willing to walk there, stop, or stand, or sit. She is like an old man who comforts my inner sadness, then I think she is sure Listening The pain in my heart sometimes bursts into tears, but my mood will improve afterwards. When winter comes to spring, the heroic posture of Baohe is now. The fish floats, the wild ducks play in the water, the waves on the water move with the wind, the two sides are flying, the flowers, the cuckoo, the rose, the rose, the peach, the pear, the apricot, the fruit, the river Lotus has emerged, and the reeds bring the original beauty to Baohe. The Baohe in the morning is very cool. The sun is slanting, there are old people singing and dancing, children playing piano in the morning, fishing people waiting for the harvest, and more, I have no time to replenish the exercise with the rest of the week, and the photographers holding the camera The setting is beautiful. No matter which kind of kind I want, I can't live without this charming mind. One year, my son��s teacher arranged an essay on the theme of ��Autumn Beauty��. The son wrote the pomegranate, the grassland, and the children who put the paper on the bank of the river to capture the perfect score. I was shocked when I saw it. The river has been integrated into our lives. This is the Baohe that has been with me for more than ten years. Every day I commute to work, I will walk around the downtown area for a quiet Baohe. Every day, she will give me the comfort of the departure so that I can win the work of any day and give me a day off Newport Cigarettes. The hardships and fatigues of a thousand words can not be expressed, I hope that talented people can write a good article to present the complete beauty of Baohe to everyone.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz