Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.09.2018 09:16
HOYLAKE, England - A year ago, Graham DeLaet arrived at the Open Championship wide-eyed and excited to play his first major. [ur Antworten

HOYLAKE, England - A year ago, Graham DeLaet arrived at the Open Championship wide-eyed and excited to play his first major. Jeff Keppinger Jersey . He made the cut and for a rookie, put in a decent effort. But since that time, the Canadian has played three more majors and missed the cut in all three. Add in a missed cut at The Players and theres a pattern starting to show. Those performances stand out from the rest of his otherwise strong record over the past year and DeLaet believes its likely all self-inflicted. "I think more than anything, its just getting used to playing in majors, just trying to treat them like a regular tournament," he said after playing the first nine at Royal Liverpool on Tuesday. "I think in the past, I put too much pressure on myself and made them bigger than they are." Who can blame him? The kid from Weyburn teed it up at Muirfield, Oak Hill, Augusta National and Pinehurst No. 2 in the last 12 months, a pretty solid slate. But now he realizes its time to perform in the majors, not just play in them and thats what hes hoping to do this week. He learned from last year at the Open, he said, and understands that links golf isnt always fair. "You have to really control where the ball is landing," said DeLaet. "You can hit great shots that run, run, run, run right into a bunker. You just really have to be cognizant, thinking all the time about where your ball is going to land and where you look for it to finish. "Everything from 50 yards in front of the green is up to Mother Nature." This years course at Liverpool is a far cry from last years baked out Muirfield course. That layout not only treated golf balls as if they were on airport tarmacs, but also didnt help DeLaets arm any. "I dont have to shallow my swing out because it took a toll on my hand and wrist last year. But theres a little bit of give in the turf; its not quite a fiery as last year. And with that the ball is not quite going crazy when it gets on the ground." DeLaet arrives at Royal Liverpool off a T51 and a missed cut in his last two starts, the latter being the U.S. Open. He was so displeased with his showing of late that he cut off his infamous beard, hoping that might shake things up. He spent part of last week up in Ireland, playing at Doonbeg, Tralee and Lahinch to get immersed in the links feel and is hoping that will inspire him to bigger things this year. "I love it, DeLaet said of links golf. "Its such a cool place and this is such a great golf tournament as well. The fans are so respectful and its just an awesome event." DeLaet understands that the task to success on this course may be somewhat simplistic, but thats what wins tournaments. "Just try to make a lot of pars and give yourself opportunities," said DeLaet. "You cant really force anything in this style of golf. There are maybe a couple of different tee shots where you can get a little more aggressive but I think the main key is just keeping the ball in between the fescue and giving yourself a look on the green so Ill try to do that for 72 holes." Welington Castillo Jersey . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . Chris Beck Jersey . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Matt-Davidson-Kids-Jersey/ . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Teal Bunbury scored in stoppage time to break a scoreless tie and help give the New England Revolution a 2-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Saturday night. Bunbury scored in the in 92nd minute, and Lee Nguyen scored from the spot in the 95th minute to keep the Revolution unbeaten (2-0-1) at home this season. Kansas City went down to 10 men in the 74th minute when Aurelien Collin was red carded for a hard challenge on Diego Fagundez near the box. It marked the second straight game the Revolution benefited from an opponents red card. The Revolution broke through two minutes into stoppage time when Bunbury redirected Diego Fagundezs pass out of the reach of keeper Eric Kronberg. Fagundez set up the second goal when he broke free and attempted to slip it through. But after his inittial effort was denied by Kronberg, his subsequent header was handled by Uri Rossel, and a penalty was given to the Revolution. Miguel Gonzalez Jersey. Moments later, Nguyen scored. The Revolution snapped a six-game regular season winless streak (0-3-3) against Sporting Kansas City. They also scored their first goal against Kansas City since a 1-1 draw on July 30, 2011. The Revolution have yet to give up a home goal this season through 270 minutes. Saturdays clash was a rematch of last years Eastern Conference semifinal series between the longtime MLS sides. Kansas City overtook the Revolution 4-3 on aggregate before going on to win the MLS Cup championship. The Revolution were without left back Kevin Alston, who was suspended for the match after he was red carded in last Saturdays match at Chicago. Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz