Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.09.2018 09:16
The U.S. womens team does no Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - As All-Star festivities wrap up in New Orleans and the focus immediately shifts to Thursdays NBA trade deadline, Masai Ujiri is prepared for a busy week of fielding phone calls. Aqib Talib Rams Jersey . “Ill be right here," he said pointing to his cell phone, "waiting and well see what happens." "I never know what to expect," Ujiri continued, speaking to TSN.ca ahead of Sundays All-Star game. "Sometimes its quiet until the last minute, sometimes its busy. As far as our team, I think the team has played well. They have done well with the platform so [well] keep trying to grow." If the Raptors general manager is feeling any pressure to make a move ahead of the deadline, hes not showing it. Ujiri remains patient, committed to sustainable long-term growth and weary of disrupting the teams newfound chemistry, but he wouldnt rule out pulling the trigger on the right deal, if its out there. Despite his teams recent success, the plan hasnt changed and neither has his composure. "I always said since I came [to Toronto], the players will dictate where we go and the team will dictate where we go," he stated. "Thats kind of how its been. So theyre growing and you want it that way." Following a disappointing 6-12 start to the season, the Raptors have gone 21-12 since trading Rudy Gay to Sacramento on Dec. 9. Whats stood out to Ujiri, coach Dwane Casey, the players and anyone that has watched this team over the last two months is their on-court chemistry. Gays absence has allowed for a more cohesive offence, predicated on ball movement, which has allowed Kyle Lowry and Torontos young players to flourish. All four incoming players have contributed and the defence has improved. Still, not even the Raptors architect could have predicted such a quick turnaround. "We try to study [but] were not geniuses," Ujiri admitted. "You have to get lucky sometimes and I think we were lucky. It kind of came together in terms of chemistry." With 30 regular season games to go, the Raptors find themselves at the top of the Atlantic Division, third in the Eastern Conference. Theyre one game ahead of fourth-place Chicago and only 3.5 games separate them from Brooklyn, sitting in the seventh seed. Ujiri wont compromise the organizations future for instant gratification but he knows where they sit in the East and would consider adding another impact player as long as it doesnt derail their long-term flexibility. "I dont want to call out the conference," he said, "I cant do that but its the measuring stick and I think we have to keep that in mind.” Lowry - a subject of trade rumours all season, the final year of his contract - has been a big part of the Raptors success and figures to be just as valuable to a their playoff cause. The question, as it has been for months is: Will he be around for the stretch run? “I hate to comment about any player in that way, but I think we are not good enough so you have to keep it open," he responded. "Thats the honest answer. These guys have done pretty good. I know weve won a couple of games but we havent done anything yet." Translation; there are no untradeable players on the roster, Lowry included. If the right offer comes along Lowry could be moved but the asking price is significant, as it should be. It should go without saying, but Ujiri wont be pressured into selling off Lowry or any of his assets simply to make a mid-season splash. Although previous regimes have fallen into that trap, the Raptors first-year GM will survey the field and go from there. His phone is on. His eyes and ears are open. John Kelly Rams Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. Joseph Noteboom Jersey . Vincent Lamar Carter is no longer the lean, athletic dynamo who dazzled Raptors fans with eye-popping dunks that posterized even the leagues best defenders. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-joseph-noteboom-rams-jersey/ .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career.U.S. womens goalkeeper Hope Solo has apologized to her fans via social media following her arrest for domestic violence last weekend. Solo, who also plays for the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League, posted her apology on her Facebook page and also posted a link to the statement on her official Twitter account. "I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family," she said. "Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different." Solo pleaded not guilty plea to two counts of fourth-degree domestic violence Monday in a Kirkland, Washington, court and was released without bail. She is accused of assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew at her sisters home in suburban Seattle early Saturday. Her lawyer claims the goalkeeper was a victim in the altercation. "I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct," Solo said. "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed." Her next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 11. Solos 17-year-old nephew told police she was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering. She and her nephew got into a fistfight after arguing about his acting aspirations and she called him fat and crazy, according to court documents. When the boys mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said. The nephew broke a broom over Solos head and the teen pointed a broken BB gun at her and tried to get hher to leave, the documents said. Aqib Talib Jersey. "Hope is not guilty of any crime," her attorney, Todd Maybrown said in an email to The Associated Press. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon." Solo married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged. Maybrown represented Stevens in that case. Solo said soon afterward that there never was an assault and that she and her new husband were happy. On Thursday she posted a photo of herself with Stevens and two others holding an American flag to cheer on the U.S. mens team in the World Cup. The 32-year-old Solo has won two Olympic gold medals with the U.S. womens national team. In her last appearance for the U.S., Solo had her 71st career shutout, a 1-0 victory over France on June 14 in Tampa, Florida. She did not appear in the teams second match against France last week in East Hartford, Connecticut. Ashlyn Harris started in Solos place for the 2-2 draw. The U.S. womens team does not have any additional matches planned at this time before Octobers CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2015 World Cup in Canada. "I look forward to getting back on the field where I belong with both Seattle Reign FC and the US Womens National Team," she said in her statement. ------ Associated Press Writer Donna Gordon Blankinship in Seattle contributed to this report. Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz