Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:57
xth in the world with a best time this year of 7.10 seconds. I love representing my country and its something that never gets ol Antworten

Great Britain have named sprinter Asha Philip as team captain for this weeks World Indoor Championships in Portland. The 25-year-old, who will bid for a medal over 60m alongside team-mate Dina Asher-Smith at the Oregon Convention Centre on Saturday, will lead a youthful-looking 23-strong squad at the event.Philip, a former double-mini trampoline world junior champion, is ranked joint sixth in the world with a best time this year of 7.10 seconds. I love representing my country and its something that never gets old, so to have been selected to be captain of the British Athletics team at the World Indoor Championships is unreal and a massive honour, she said.This seems like this might be my year to finally shine. Everything has been going really well so far in 2016, so I hope to come here (to Portland) and execute my race and perform to the levels I know I can. Great Britain performance director Neil Black It would be the perfect way to head into the outdoor season in an Olympic year.Philip trains in Loughborough under Steve Fudge alongside some of Britains top male sprinters, including Adam Gemili, James Dasaolu and Paralympic champion Jonnie Peacock.British Athletics performance director Neil Black said: Anyone who has followed athletics and Asha will know the passion and enthusiasm she displays when it comes to representing her country. This seems like this might be my year to finally shine. Everything has been going really well so far in 2016 Asha Philip But what many may not know is that for the last year or so Asha has been training in an all-male sprinting group in Loughborough and has proven herself to be one of the leaders in that group, displaying a range of leadership skills we hadnt seen before.Asha has a big personality, but it is the steel, focus and drive behind the outward confidence which I want her to bring to the captaincy and that I am sure will inspire the rest of the team. I am delighted she has accepted this role. Air Jordan Outlet ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Wholesale Air Jordan Online . LOUIS -- St. http://www.cheapairjordanwholesale.com/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Clearance Air Jordan Black Friday . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Black Friday 2019 . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. LAS VEGAS -- Jordan Davis tied a career high with 25 points, grabbed a career-best 12 rebounds and had seven assists to help Northern Colorado beat Sacred Heart 81-59 in the Las Vegas Invitational on Thursday.Davis, a sophomore, has scored at least 20 points in each game this season. D.J. Miles, a junior college transfer who had scored seven total points this season, hit five 3-pointers and finished with 17 points -- both career highs. Jonah Radebaugh added 14 points, hitting 4-of-5 3-pointers.Northern Colorado (2-3) opened the second half with a 23-2 run to open a 60-38 lead with 11 minutes to play.dddddddddddd Davis had nine points and Radebaugh added eight, including two 3s, during that stretch and the Bears led by at least 19 the rest of the way.Quincy McKnight led Sacred Heart (1-4) with 11 points. The Pioneers, who have lost three in a row, shot 22 percent (6 of 27) after halftime.UNC made 31 of 62 from the field, including a season-high 54 percent (13 of 24) from 3-point range. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz