Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:57
ed their roster for a playoff run Friday, formally adding outfielders Michael Bourn and Drew Stubbs and recalling three minor le Antworten

BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles bolstered their roster for a playoff run Friday, formally adding outfielders Michael Bourn and Drew Stubbs and recalling three minor leaguers.Bourn and Stubbs joined the team before Baltimore opened a three-game series against the New York Yankees. Both players were acquired Wednesday in separate moves.The Orioles also recalled right-hander Tyler Wilson, lefty Jayson Aquino and catcher Caleb Joseph from Triple-A Norfolk. Wilson and Joseph have been with the Orioles for much of the season.Aquino joins the team after splitting time between Double-A Bowie and Norfolk. Earlier this season, however, he made his major league debut against the Los Angeles Dodgers on July 4.Neither Bourn nor Stubbs were in the starting lineup Friday, but manager Buck Showalter indicated one or both could see time as a late-inning replacement.Weve been challenged defensively some late in the games, Showalter said. Its a piece weve been looking for.Describing both, Showalter said, Theyre welcome additions to the club. Theyre professional, theyre experienced. I wish we could have gotten them earlier, but they werent available.Bourn was obtained in a trade with the Arizona Diamondbacks. The 33-year-old was hitting .261 with three homers, 30 RBI and 13 stolen bases in 89 games for a team that long ago dropped out of the playoff picture.Im glad to be on a team thats contending, Bourn said. I was on the opposite side of the spectrum, so its fun to be in this position.Stubbs was claimed off waivers from the Texas Rangers. He missed 10 weeks with a foot injury and has played in only 39 games this season -- 19 with Texas and 20 with Atlanta.Bourn and Stubbs bring speed to a team that entered play Friday with only 10 stolen bases.I would say the hallmark of my career has been speed and defense, Stubbs said. When healthy, thats something I can bring to the park every day.In other news Friday, center fielder Adam Jones returned to the lineup after missing a week with a strained left hamstring. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Cheap Air Max Black Friday 2019 . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.shoesnikewholesale.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Nike Shoes Black Friday Sale . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Cheap Nike Shoes China . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton are like chalk and cheese. From their very different childhoods and backgrounds, the two men have grown up into two very different people.Hamilton is the F1 driver as rock star, with his private jets, pop-star and model girlfriends, and a life that makes for excellent tabloid fodder. In contrast, Rosberg features in the papers for his work at race weekends, and in the times between can be found focussing on either his training or his family.But where the two men really differ is in their public approaches to the title fight, from Hamiltons heart-on-sleeve burning passion that used to manifest itself in the odd bit of win or wall behaviour, to Rosbergs one race at a time approach to the title.Both men will line up on the grid for Sundays #DuelInTheDesert 2016 season finale with nine wins apiece under their belts, and both have delivered some exceptional performances -- and some rather less stellar -- over the course of the past nine months.Even after Hamilton claimed the final pole position of the 2016 season on Saturday night at Yas Marina, Rosbergs approach (with the media, at least) was to persist in taking the last round of the title fight as one more racing weekend.Speaking at the official FIA post-qualifying press conference in Abu Dhabi, Rosberg continued to be measured in his responses to the questions posed by both the media as a whole and the conference moderator, telling the world that he would go for the win on Sunday.I came here to try and be on pole and try and win the race tomorrow, thats what I want to do, Rosberg said. So I cant be satisfied by today, Lewis just did a good job and was a couple of tenths quicker. It just wasnt possible for me to do that time today, even though we gave it everything. But as you know there will still be possibilities tomorrow, and for sure Ill try and go for the win.Adrenaline is always there in qualifying, but thats what is great about it. To go on the edge and push flat out. I was feeling good out there I had a really good balance and I was quite pleased. As qualifying went on it felt better and better, I got a good lap in in the end in Q3, but not enough.It is hard to argue with the efficcacy of Rosbergs approach, as the German driver has spent more time leading the championship standings this season than Hamilton.dddddddddddd But among certain corners of the media -- German and British alike, lest you think nationality play a part in press room criticism -- there is a clear lack of appetite for Nico as world champion. His calm approach and carefully managed statements to the press are perceived by many as a lack of passion for what should be the ultimate goal of any F1 driver.Cool, calm, and collected are fantastic attributes for a racing driver to possess on track, but from a media perspective all that balance tends to read as dull once the helmet is off and the dictaphones are out. Whatever pride, delight, excitement, and/or enthusiasm Rosberg does or doesnt feel when he secures pole position or takes the chequered flag is a challenge to communicate to the watching or reading fan. Balance can often come across as banal.Hamilton, on the other hand, is human Marmite. People either love him or hate him, and those who fall into the latter category appear -- based on their vociferous feedback below the line or on social media -- to love to hate him. It means that Hamilton can never win, but nor can he ever really lose: as a racing driver, he incites passion both positive and negative among the sports fans.As for banal? Hamilton doesnt know the meaning of the word. Buoyed by success, he is effusive and bubbly, and can sometimes read as cocky. Deflated by a sub-par weekend, the Briton can revert to monosyllabic replies that would put Kimi Raikkonen to shame, or to petulant dramatics.Whatever accusations one might want to level at Hamilton for his behaviour in the press and in public, the three-time champion is pure passion. If he secures a fourth title on Sunday, you can expect tears of joy, heart-on-sleeve speechifying, and an awful lot of human drama. And if the trophy goes to Rosberg? The paddocks TV crews will all be aiming their cameras at Hamilton with a view to getting the emotional response everyone is looking for after a long year on the road. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz