Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:56
-5 ninth at TPC Stonebrae.It went in a little fast for my liking, Jaeger said about his final putt. On a day like that, itll go Antworten

HAYWARD, Calif. -- Stephan Jaeger shot a 12-under 58 on Thursday in the Web.com Tours Ellie Mae Classic to match the lowest score in major tour play.The 27-year-old German player finished with a 10-foot birdie putt on the par-5 ninth at TPC Stonebrae.It went in a little fast for my liking, Jaeger said about his final putt. On a day like that, itll go in.Japans Ryo Ishikawa also shot a 12-under 58 to win the 2010 Crowns on the Tour. Jaeger broke the Web.com Tour record of 59 held by Notah Begay III, Doug Dunakey, Jason Gore, Will Wilcox and Russell Knox. Six players have shot 59 in official PGA Tour events.Everything went well, Jaeger said. I was driving the ball well. I was making everything. I got the good breaks.He was thinking about breaking 60.It pretty much was in my head the whole back nine, Jaeger said.Josh Teater, Xander Schauffele and Rhein Gibson were tied for second at 62.Jaeger came to the United States as a foreign exchange student in 2006. He went to high school for two years in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and played in college at Tennessee-Chattanooga.The three-time Southern Conference player of the year played both nines in 6-under 29. He birdied Nos. 11, 13-17 on his opening nine, and Nos. 1-2, 4-6 and 9 on his second nine. He got up-and-down for par on the par-4 seventh and barely missed a 30-footer on the par-4 eighth.Even the bad shots, Id get a good bounce and have like 15 feet and Id hole that, Jaeger said.His worst hole was a three-putt par on the par-5 third.Other than that, everything went my way, Jaeger said.Jaeger is 102nd on the money list, with the top 25 at end of the season earning PGA Tour cards. The winner Sunday will get $108,000.Id much rather be in the top 25 at the end of the year, with or without the 58, Jaeger said. Celtics Jerseys China . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Paul George Jersey Large . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. http://www.custompacersjersey.com/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheap Celtics Jerseys . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Custom Celtics Jersey China . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. How will Ben Simmons foot injury impact the Philadelphia 76ers, his rookie of the year chances and his long-term development? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz