Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.06.2019 08:40
igh school football hazing scandal will grow beyond the alleged incident that led to arrest of three varsity players.Dos Palos p Antworten

DOS PALOS, Calif. -- The Latest on a hazing scandal at a California high school (all times local):6:30 p.m.Prosecutors have charged three football players with felonies in a hazing scandal at a high school in central California.District Attorney Larry D. Morse II tells the Merced Sun-Star that the three teen boys were all charged in juvenile court Thursday with felony false imprisonment and misdemeanor hazing.No one has revealed specifics about what happened among the varsity football players at Dos Palos High School last week that led to the arrests and charges of the 16-year-old and two 17-year-olds. Their names havent been released because of their ages.Morse says only that it was a hazing incident that spun out of control.Police say one more player is expected to be arrested at some point.---1:15 p.m.The police chief of a small, Central California farming town says he is fearful that a high school football hazing scandal will grow beyond the alleged incident that led to arrest of three varsity players.Dos Palos police chief Barry Mann said Thursday he called on the local district attorney to help his department of seven officers investigate the widening scandal at the citys only high school the day before its football teams biggest rivalry game of the season.Mann declined to discuss the details of the incident last week that involved three top players allegedly hazing a younger student about 60 miles northwest of Fresno. He said two 17-year-olds and a 16-year-old were arrested. They werent identified because of their ages. Wholesale Shoes China . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Cheap Sneakers Near Me . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.shoesonfire.ru/ . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap Sneakers From China . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Cheap Wholesale Sneakers Free Shipping TORONTO -- The Oakland Athletics could be a American League playoff team not because theyre a great hitting club but because theyre opportunistic. Toronto Blue Jays manager John Gibbons knows that "they make you pay if you dont throw strikes." In beating the As 5-4 Saturday afternoon at Rogers Centre, the Blue Jays did some of that themselves. Opportune offence gave them an early lead, then Jose Reyes solo homer in the seventh was enough insurance to help them snap a two-game skid. The Blue Jays got only five hits, and three of them were from Jose Bautista, but they manufactured runs thanks to some walks and other Oakland mistakes. "I think youve just got to take advantage of it," Gibbons said. "Any time you can get those freebies, that puts extra pressure on a pitcher, you get guys on, he throws more pitches. All those little things add up over time." They added up to three early runs against As pitcher Sonny Gray, who was making his first career major-league start. Bautistas 27th home run of the season in the first inning was a two-run shot because of Maicer Izturis walk, and Reyes fielders choice scored Brett Lawrie in the second after the third baseman got on thanks to a strikeout and passed ball. "Thats why you always preach on the other side, Dont walk batters," Gibbons said. "It puts you in a jam, and it also puts you in a bad frame of mind." Even if he wasnt perfect, Gray didnt implode, surrendering only three earned runs in six innings. But with another small-ball run in the third, the Blue Jays gave starter Mark Buehrle a cushion to work with. Buehrle was efficient, if not spectacular, giving up three earned runs on seven hits and striking out five in 5 1/3 innings including a home run to As right-fielder Josh Reddick. The big lefty iimproved to 8-7 this season, as Gibbons called the performance "typical Buehrle.ddddddddddddquot; "I kind of feel like I stole the win today. It was one of those ones that you dont feel like you deserve," he said. "I feel like Im not doing my job if I dont go at least six innings." Buehrle got the hook in the sixth after allowing his third run and putting a runner on third. All-star lefty reliever Brett Cecil got Toronto hit a batter before recording two big outs to leave the game unscathed. As Gibbons kept spinning the bullpen wheel, it kept working out for the Blue Jays. Aaron Loup for two outs, Sergio Santos for one and Darren Oliver for three got Toronto to reliable closer Casey Janssen. "They all fell in line, did their jobs," Gibbons said. "Great effort by the bullpen." Reyes line-drive home run gave that bullpen some breathing room, and Janssen needed the insurance run. Reddick led off the ninth with a homer, and the next two As batters reached. "It got hairy there, no question," Gibbons said. With catcher Derek Norris back bothering him, backup Stephen Vogt pinch-hit with two on and no outs and couldnt get his bunt attempt in the right spot. Janssen fielded it and threw to third to force out the lead runner, easily the biggest defensive play of the game. "I dont think that was a gamble," Janssen said. "I think I field my position well. The bunt wasnt good enough where my clock in my head said I had a chance." A flyout and a strikeout got a relieved Janssen his 21st save of the season. "I had to grind, it wasnt pretty, I didnt draw it up getting a lead-off homer and then the first two guys on," he said. "I think this was one of the more satisfying closes Ive had this year." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz