Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.06.2019 08:40
d Wednesday and could return this weekend. . RHP Darren ODay (right shoulder) will also have a throwing session Wednesday.Rays: Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Ubaldo Jimenez appeared headed toward an early shower just two outs into Mondays game.Then, suddenly, the Baltimore right-hander became almost unhittable.Jimenez threw a two-hitter for his first complete game since 2011, Chris Davis homered and drove in three runs and the playoff-contending Orioles beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-3.He kind of got rolling there, Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. That was fun.The Orioles moved within two games of AL East-leading Toronto, which lost 5-3 to the New York Yankees.Jimenez (6-11) struck out six and walked one. He retired 25 of 26 -- the lone baserunner coming on a fourth-inning walk -- after giving up Logan Morrisons three-run homer in the first.It wasnt easy, Jimenez said after his ninth career complete game. Its never easy to get people out. The sinker was great, especially after the first inning. I was able to get it down.Jimenezs complete game was Baltimores since Sept. 3, 2014, when Miguel Gonzalez went the distance against Cincinnati.Theres no reason that he shoots a complete game against us today, Morrison said. I didnt think he was that good. He was good, but he wasnt that good. I think we got ourselves out a lot.Davis hit his 34th homer, a solo shot off Matt Andriese, during a two-run fourth. Davis drove in two with a single in a five-run fifth that made it 7-3.Rays slugger Evan Longoria left with soreness in his right hand. He was hit by a pitch in the first but remained in the game until being pulled after the fifth inning. The Rays said X-rays on Longorias hand were negative.The best news of the day was negative (X-rays), Rays manager Kevin Cash said. Frustrating, disappointing loss.Andriese (6-7) lost his seventh straight decision, allowing seven runs and nine hits in five innings.Mark Trumbo had an RBI single and Jonathan Schoop, mired in an 0-for-15 slide, had a two-run single during the fifth.TRAINERS ROOMOrioles: LHP Brian Duensing (left elbow) was reinstated from the 60-day disabled list and RHP Odrisamer Despaigne was designated for assignment. ... RHP Chris Tillman (right shoulder) will throw off a mound Wednesday and could return this weekend. . RHP Darren ODay (right shoulder) will also have a throwing session Wednesday.Rays: SS Matt Duffy, who missed two months this season with a left Achilles tendon strain, had a scheduled day off but replaced the injured Longoria at third. ... 2B Logan Forsythe also was rested.BENCH MARKSBrad Miller, shifted from shortstop to first base after Duffy was acquired from San Francisco last month, started at short due in part to the Rays having just a three-man bench. Tampa Bay recalled RHP Chase Whitley from Double-A Montgomery after the game. RHP Steve Geltz, utilityman Richie Shaffer and OF Mikie Mahtook will be recalled, and LHP Justin Marks will have his contract purchased from Triple-A Durham Tuesday. C Hank Conger was designated for assignment.UP NEXTRays RHP Jake Odorizzi (9-5), who has a 1.89 ERA since the All-Star break, will go against Orioles RHP Yovani Gallardo (4-7) on Tuesday night. Cheap Adidas Superstar Black . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.wholesalefashionsuperstar.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Adidas Superstar Black Mens Sale . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Mock drafts are a good place to try something new when youre busy preparing for fantasy football drafts. Thats exactly what I did in our most recent staff mock, a 12-team PPR draft.Its easy to lock in on a pattern or a few key targets and never deviate from your standard approach, which could easily be thrown off when your real drafts come along. You could simply be missing a better way to draft, and trying different techniques in a mock could open your eyes to a better approach for when its time for the real thing.In this latest mock, I tried something different ... and I didnt like it at all.I am a fairly strict believer in waiting on a quarterback in fantasy football drafts, but in this mock, I found myself changing course and taking Aaron Rodgers in the fifth round. I know what many of you are thinking ... Fifth round for Aaron Rodgers? Thats an obvious pick!Based on our average draft position, youre right. Rodgers normally finds himself on a roster in the first 25 picks in ESPN Standard drafts, and I took him with the 52nd pick of this mock. But our expert crew generally waits at QB, meaning that, relative to his peers at the position, he wasnt a value. Cam Newton went a few picks prior, and Russell Wilson and Drew Brees went in the next 15 picks.I was unable to adapt properly to my new strategy, spending the next few rounds after selecting Rodgers trying to get caught up at running back and wide receiver. This meant I wound up waiting too long to select my tight end and selected Jordan Cameron with my final position player pick.How could things have gone better? Julius Thomas was available when I selected in the 11th round and instead picked LeGarrette Blount,, and Tyler Eifert was on the board the round before.dddddddddddd. Instead of taking another bench flex player (which is something I feel is valuable but potentially prioritized too much), I could have locked in a TE1 and felt better about my draft.Alternatively, I could have followed my usual strategy and selected Matt Jones or Latavius Murray in the fifth round, moving back my QB pick until the end, when steady, reliable QB1 options such as?Philip Rivers, Carson Palmer and Eli Manning all went in the 10th round, or even later.So while I understand those of you who like to take your quarterback early, and see the benefit in posting the highest score at the highest-scoring position every week, this mock solidified my belief that waiting at QB is the best approach.Waiting on tight end, on the other hand, might not be as smart of an approach this season, as I found out the hard way in this mock.But now I know, and my pride wasnt on the line in a real league. I encourage you to try new strategies when you participate in a mock draft, and then review the mock afterwards and consider how well your team turned out -- where you could have improved your squad using that new strategy or how it may have changed using your normal approach.Heres the full recap of our draft, broken down by team rather than round. The participants this week, in drafting order, were: Field Yates, Jim McCormick, Mike Clay, Leo Howell, KC Joyner, Pierre Becquey, Eric Karabell, Matt Bowen, Tom Carpenter, Keith Lipscomb, Tristan H. Cockcroft and Kyle Soppe. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz