Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.06.2019 10:11
n incredible welcome home from Rio, with fans lining the streets to catch a glimpse of their national heroes.The Fijians arrived Antworten

Fijis Olympic rugby sevens champions have been given an incredible welcome home from Rio, with fans lining the streets to catch a glimpse of their national heroes.The Fijians arrived home on Sunday, attending the first of two official functions in Nadi celebrating the countrys maiden Olympic medal.The Pacific Islanders were one of the standout stories of the Games as they delivered on their pre-tournament favouritism, culminating in a 43-7 hammering of Great Britain in the final.Making its debut at the Olympics, rugby sevens left a lasting impression on the world stage with Fijis story captivating an audience well beyond the games traditional reach.A captivated local audience was never going to be an issue in Fiji though, with Ben Ryans squad sure to be the talk of the Islands for some time to come.Wherever people live, they saw that Fijian spirit in action in Rio, Fijis Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimaram said at Sundays function in Nadi.And not only were they deeply impressed, it lifted their own spirits too. Air Jordan 10 Retro For Sale . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Jordan Retro 11 For Sale Cheap . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.jordanshoescheapsale.com/jordan-retro-12-for-sale.html .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Jordan 33 Shoes For Sale . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Jordan Shoes Authentic Cheap . PAUL, Minn. BEREA, Ohio -- Robert Griffin III was voted one of the Cleveland Browns captains by his teammates on Wednesday, a departure from how the quarterback was viewed with the Washington Redskins, where he had a reputation for not being a team player.The captains will be permanent for the 2016 season. Cornerback Joe Haden called Griffin a super team-first guy.A dude that wants to just bond, Haden said Wednesday. He wants to have a friendship, he wants to have a bond between all of his teammates. Like me, wants to be liked.Doesnt feel like theres [any] reason to have anybody walking around and not talking to everybody. Thats really special. I think thats why the team picked him as a captain.Griffin said he was extremely happy to be chosen.Not satisfied, but happy with where Im at, the opportunity thats been blessed upon me and being here with these guys, its really a blessing, Griffin said. I cant speak enough about how this [locker room] has been awesome.Ive been able to grow as a player and as a leader in this locker room.Browns coach Hue Jackson said that he didnt expect the results of the vote.?Ill be very honest with you: I was surprised, the first-year coach said. Because obviously Robert hasnt been here very long, and we havent played a real football game yet. For him to be voted captain, he should feel good about that. His teammates feel good about him.The testament of Robert being named captain is that it came from his teammates. They voted on it. Coaches had nothing to do with this; this was all his teammates. So obviously hes embedded within the organization and his team, his teammates. I think hes shown them hes somebody they can depend on and look to.Griffin was twice named a captain with the Redskins -- midway through the 2012 season and for the entire 2013 season. He was not a team capttain in his final two seasons in Washington.ddddddddddddOn Sunday in Philadelphia, Griffin will make his first start and play his first down in a regular-season game since Dec. 28, 2014, when he started for the Redskins in a 44-17 loss to Dallas.Just excited to go out and play with these guys, Griffin said. We have an opportunity to do something special. Everyone has the same goal at the beginning of the year, and thats to win every game, and were no different.Griffin was the second overall pick in the 2012 draft and had an excellent rookie season. By 2015, he was not considered a great teammate and did not play a down. Jackson gave him a chance to revive his career in Cleveland.Redskins all-time great Darrell Green had some harsh words this week for Griffin, who is separated from his wife and is now dating Grete Sadeiko, a heptathlete from Florida State. Griffin told cleveland.com in August he intended to file for divorce. Green said on 106.7 The Fan in Washington that Griffin is selfish and childish, the way hes operating.I dont appreciate his moral stance, what hes doing with his wife, his kids, Green said Tuesday.Green added he would be surprised if Griffin succeeds in Cleveland.I make sure I dont focus on those things, Griffin said of Greens comments. Thats the first time Ive ever heard of that. Thats not my job. For Darrell, a guy that I know personally, thats his prerogative. Whatever you say in the public sphere you have to make sure youre ready to say that in the private sphere as well.Darrell hadnt approached me about anything. I considered him a friend, so thats disappointing. But its nothing that I can control.ESPNs John Keim contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz