Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.06.2019 02:55
Devon Travis to bring in the go ahead run. Barney followed with a two-run single.That was the whole game, Volquez said. I got my Antworten

TORONTO -- One bad inning spoiled an otherwise solid start by Kansas Citys Edinson Volquez.Aaron Sanchez overcame flu-like symptoms to work eight innings and win his eighth straight decision, Josh Donaldson and Darwin Barney each hit two-run singles in a four-run seventh and the Toronto Blue Jays beat Volquez and the Royals 6-2 on Monday night.Troy Tulowitzki had two hits, his third multi-hit game in the past four, as the Blue Jays won a rematch of last years ALCS, which Kansas City won in six games.Volquez allowed four runs and four hits in six-plus innings. He is winless in three starts, allowing 15 earned runs in 13 2/3 innings.Its a pretty good lineup over there, Volquez said. You cant make a lot of mistakes. They make you pay and I did in the seventh inning.Volquez (7-8) left after the first three batters reached to load the bases. Luke Hochevar came on and walked Devon Travis to bring in the go ahead run. Barney followed with a two-run single.That was the whole game, Volquez said. I got myself in trouble in that inning.After Ezequiel Carrera advanced the runners with a sacrifice bunt, Donaldson lined a two-run single to right, making it 6-1.Sanchez (9-1) has not lost since April 22, against Oakland. He allowed one run and three hits and matched the longest start of his career.He threw the ball extremely well, Royals manager Ned Yost said. Good downhill action on a 95 mile per hour fastball, good curveball. He just threw a great game.Sanchez retired the first seven batters he faced and held the Royals hitless until Cheslor Cuthberts two-out single to center in the fifth. The next hitter, Alcides Escobar, grounded out.Thats the name of the game, trying to get these guys back into the dugout as fast as I can, Sanchez said. When you can do that you kind of keep a flow of things.Sanchez also gave up one run in eight innings at Colorado in his previous start.Its just starting to come together for him, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. I think hes going to get even better and better.Michael Saunders gave the Blue Jays a 1-0 lead with an RBI groundout off Volquez in the first after the Royals couldnt turn a potential inning-ending double play.Toronto nearly doubled its lead in the fourth but Alex Gordon threw out Edwin Encarnacion trying to score from second on Kevin Pillars two-out single to left.When (Gordon) first got that ball I thought hes got no shot at throwing (Encarnacion) out, Yost said. All of a sudden, boom, here we go. He came up firing. It was a fantastic throw.Kansas City tied it when Kendrys Morales homered off Sanchez to begin the seventh, his 15th. Morales has hit five home runs in his past five games.Eric Hosmer hit a two-out homer off Brett Cecil in the ninth, his 13th.TOUGH TIME WITH TORONTOVolquez is 0-5 with a 6.38 ERA in seven career starts against the Blue Jays.EARLY RETURNSThe Blue Jays have scored in the first inning in their past three games.TRAINERS ROOMRoyals: RHP Yordano Ventura has a Grade 1 sprain of his right ankle but hopes to make his next start, Friday against Seattle, manager Ned Yost said. Ventura left Sundays start after he was injured running the bases.Blue Jays: RHP Marco Estrada received multiple cortisone injections in his sore lower back and expects to make his next start, Thursday against Detroit.UP NEXTRoyals: RHP Chris Young (2-7, 6.24) is 0-5 with a 8.53 ERA in six road starts. Young is winless on the road since a victory at Chicago on July 17, 2015.Blue Jays: RHP R.A. Dickey (5-9, 4.21) is 0-6 with a 5.14 ERA in eight home starts. The knuckleballer has lost three of his past four decisions. Swell Flaske Hvit Marmor . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Swell Traveler Mug . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.swellflaskenorge.com/swell-flaske-liberty.html . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Swell Flaske Salg . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Swell Flaske Nettbutikk . PETERSBURG, Fla. The Bangladesh team management have made Sabbir Rahman aware of the danger he faces of getting suspended after he accrued three demerit points under the ICCs updated code of conduct.He has been punished twice in the space of two weeks since the new system was introduced on September 22, and along with India allrounder Ravindra Jadeja, who is also on three points, will be on a good behaviour watch list for the next two years.This is because if they accrue one more point during this period (totalling four points), it will be converted into suspension points which will determine how many matches a player will then miss. The number of demerit points range from one to eight depending on the level of offence the player is charged with. Four points would equate to two suspension points which means they would miss one Test or a combination of ODIs and T20s.Bangladesh manager Khaled Mahmud said they have told Sabbir to be careful of his behaviour, especially with his celebration that brought him the second punishment.We have already spoken to him about the risk that he is facing regarding the suspensions, Mahmud said. He is aware where he stands. After what happened in the last game, I think he has to tone down his celebrations, avoid doing what he did in that incident. He can obviously celebrate but within thhe appropriate limits.ddddddddddddSabbirs first incident was during the first ODI against Afghanistan on September 25 when he argued with umpire Sharfuddoula over a leg-before decision. The next offence was when he and Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza were penalised for overstepping their celebration against England.In another change from the old regulations, after serving a ban the players disciplinary slate will not be automatically rubbed clean in terms of the demerit points. The points under the 2016 regulations would hold for the next 24 months, and in case of further penalties, add up and will move onto five and above, reaching the next level of suspension - eight and above demerit points - which then make a player liable to be banned for two Tests. The demerit points would only be wiped clean after 24 months.Mahmud however said that the new system is easier for players to understand where they stand in terms of breaching the code of conduct.I think the new system is quite helpful to the players, Mahmud said. They now know where they stand in terms of the demerit points. Previously he may have been suspended after the second incident but now he has another chance. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz