Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.06.2019 08:33
me? The mannequin challenge, which involves teams freezing in life-like poses, has gone viral in recent weeks with the Pittsburg Antworten

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco took the latest sports craze to another level, performing the mannequin challenge in-game. The Ravens scored 25 unanswered points to beat the Cleveland Browns 28-7 and maintain top spot in the AFC North, ahead of rivals Pittsburgh Steelers. The worst team ever? The 2016 Cleveland Browns are 0-10, but how do they compare to the worst of all time? The mannequin challenge, which involves teams freezing in life-like poses, has gone viral in recent weeks with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants all getting involved in the action with locker room and post-game videos. However, Flacco took it onto the pitch. Following his four-yard touchdown pass to tight end Darren Waller, Flacco performed his usual, clenched-fist celebration. The New York Giants, the Dallas Cowboys, the Barbarians and Borussia Dortmund attempt the social media craze He then held it for a period, as the home crowd roared around him. Flacco went on to throw for two more touchdown scores, condemning Cleveland to their tenth consecutive loss this season. Triple H posted this incredible tour of the WWE Performance Centre featuring the future superstars nailing the mannequin challenge The mannequin challenge has not been limited to NFL, with WWE, the Barbarians rugby team, and Borussia Dortmund also participating. Also See: Graves predictions v Panthers WATCH: Sunday Blitz RESULT: Week 10 game choice Latest standings Cheap Lebrons From China . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Kevin Durant Shoes Wholesale . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.cheapkdshoesclearance.com/cheap-kevin-durant/kd-11-clearance-for-sale.html . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Kyrie Irving Shoes Clearance . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Kevin Durant Shoes Clearance . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants center Weston Richburg became the first NFL player ejected under a new rule after drawing two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties Sunday in a 29-27 loss to Washington.Under the rule that, coincidentally, derives from incidents last season involving Richburgs Giants teammate Odell Beckham Jr., a player can be thrown out of a game for committing two such fouls. Richburg got one in the second quarter, then drew another early in the fourth period when he blocked Redskins cornerback Josh Norman and then taunted him on a pass play.It was Norman, then with Carolina, against whom Beckham committed three personal fouls last December. Beckham wound up being suspended for New Yorks next game. The rule, backed by Commissioner Roger Gooddell, was implemented in the offseason.ddddddddddddRichburg was ejected in a 2010 game for fighting as his Colorado State team defeated Idaho 36-24.I let my teammates down, Richburg said. I have to be a presence in there and be a leader and I let my team down.They were probably trying to cut down on things because of what happened with that matchup, he added of Norman vs. Beckham. But it is on me. I cant control how many flags they want to throw. I have to be a leader and be in there for my team.I cant say anything about the call. Those are circumstances that I cant control.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz