Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.09.2018 10:00
CHICAGO -- Homer Bailey doesnt even need to be at his best to win at Wrigley Field. [url=http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints Antworten

CHICAGO -- Homer Bailey doesnt even need to be at his best to win at Wrigley Field. Kurt Coleman Jersey . Bailey pitched six scoreless innings in a friendly ballpark for his first win of the season and Jay Bruce homered and doubled as the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 8-2 on Sunday. "He hasnt been his normal dominant self, but his slider has gotten a lot better," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "Its a pitch that hes worked on for a long time. It seems like that pitch has really turned a corner and got him some big outs today." Bailey (1-1) struck out eight while allowing six hits and three walks. He came into the game with 8.16 ERA after signing a big extension in the off-season with Cincinnati. Zack Cozart hit a two-run homer for Cincinnati, which took two of three this weekend from the Cubs and has won 17 of 19 games at Wrigley Field. The Reds have won 10 straight when Bailey faces the Cubs. He is 7-0 in his last 10 outings against Chicago and 5-0 in his past six at Wrigley Field. The Reds are averaging 6 1/2 runs a game in Bailey starts. "It seems like every time I take the mound the bats show up. Im just glad I was finally able to help them out," said Bailey. The Cubs have lost six of seven. Carlos Villanueva (1-4) was tagged for five runs and nine hits in 4 2-3 innings. With two outs in the fourth, Devin Mesoraco and Cozart hit back-to-back RBI doubles to take a 2-0 lead. Mesoraco has a hit in all nine games hes played this season and leads the team in RBIs with 11. He missed the first week of the season with a strained oblique. Later in the inning, Bailey helped himself with an RBI single to extend the lead to 3-0. "Both times were in trouble with two outs and its the big leagues, youve got to put them away," Villanueva said. "When you give a team like that, an offensive team, a chance to throw a couple runs on the board theyll take advantage of it." Mesoraco finished with three hits. "Little League, rec ball, whatever it is. This is definitely the hottest Ive ever been," Mesoraco said. Todd Frazier added an RBI double and Ryan Ludwick a run-scoring single off Villanueva in the fifth inning. Villanueva wasnt much better than his previous start at St. Louis. He gave up a career-high nine runs over three-plus innings in a 10-4 loss to St. Louis. "It might seem like my (pitches) flattened out. I didnt really feel tired, but, you know, obviously the stuff wasnt as crisp," said Villanueva. "I thought I had good stuff, a lot better plan today (than my last start). Just, you know, one pitch away those two innings, you know, two outs you got to be able to (finish)." Cubs reliever Jose Veras served up Bruces leadoff shot in the seventh and Cozarts two-run shot two outs later. The Cubs didnt score until the seventh, getting a pair of RBI singles from Ryan Sweeney and Nate Schierholtz off reliever Manny Parra. Parra was lifted with one out and the bases loaded. Sam LeCure entered and got Welington Castillo to ground into a double play. NOTES: Ludwick was back in the lineup after missing Saturdays game with a bruised left big toe sustained when he fouled a pitch off his foot on Friday. Price said Ludwick was held out because of concerns about his ability to run and cut defensively. ... Reds RHP Mike Leake (2-1, 2.95) is scheduled to face Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano (0-3, 3.96) to open a four-game series in Pittsburgh on Monday at 7:05 p.m. ... The Cubs kick off a four-game home series against Arizona on Monday at 7:05 p.m. with LHP Travis Wood (0-2, 3.00) scheduled to start against RHP Bronson Arroyo (1-1, 9.95). ... Villanueva struck out seven. New Orleans Saints Jerseys . The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Jermon-Bushrod-Jersey/ . Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his team will include 9th-ranked Janko Tipsarevic and 27th-ranked Viktor Troicki as he decided to let the top-ranked Djokovic rest.NOVO-OGARYOVO, Russia -- President Vladimir Putin sought to ease concerns that Russias new anti-gay law would be used to punish athletes who display rainbow flags during the Winter Olympics in Sochi, while insisting that gays are not discriminated against in his country. "I assure you that I work with these people, I sometimes award them with state prizes or decorations for their achievements in various fields," Putin said in an interview with The Associated Press and Russias state Channel 1 television late Tuesday. "We have absolutely normal relations, and I dont see anything out of the ordinary here." He added that Russians love Tchaikovsky even though the composer was said to have been a homosexual. "Truth be told, we dont love him because of that, but he was a great musician and we all love his music," Putin said. Putin offered to meet with members of the gay and lesbian community if they asked to see him. The law on "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations," which Putin signed in July, makes it illegal to expose minors to information that portrays these relationships as normal or attractive. The law imposes hefty fines, while also subjecting foreign citizens to up to 15 days in prisoon. Cameron Meredith Jersey. While Russian officials have reassured the International Olympic Committee that Russia will not discriminate against homosexuals during the Feb. 7-23 Sochi Games, they also have said that the law will be enforced. This has left open the question of what would happen to athletes or fans if they made statements or gestures that could be considered propaganda. In the interview at his country residence outside Moscow, Putin said that they would not be punished. But he clearly has no intention of allowing a gay pride parade during the Olympics. Last month, he signed a decree banning all demonstrations and rallies in Sochi throughout the Winter Games. Putin said he had full confidence in Russias special services and law enforcement agencies to provide security during the games. Sochi sits just west of Russias North Caucasus, where an Islamic insurgency is simmering. "Terrorists are always a threat to someone," he said. "If well be scared of them, it means they have won. But that doesnt mean we can have a devil-may-care attitude toward this threat. We must do everything to stop these threats and not give the terrorists a single chance to demonstrate their brutality and hatred of mankind." Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz