Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:23
the Premier League Deulofeu told Sky Sports News HQ in an exclusive interview: The managers work is so good. We need to stay alt Antworten

Gerard Deulofeu insists he is happy with Everton manager Roberto Martinez, and says the players need to take more responsibility for their poor form. Everton currently sit 11th in the Premier League, 19 points off the top four, and have drawn the joint-most games in the division this season.It is underachievement in the eyes of the Spaniard, but he insists the season can turn around with a win in the Merseyside derby on Wednesday night, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, as well as a victory at Wembley over Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final on Saturday. Everton are currently sitting 11th in the Premier League Deulofeu told Sky Sports News HQ in an exclusive interview: The managers work is so good. We need to stay altogether and all take responsibility, because the manager does not play on the pitch.Yes, it is a difficult position, but now is no time to think about this, we have a nice week with the derby and the chance to reach the FA Cup final. In my opinion I am happy with my coach. Everton fans display a message for Roberto Martinez This week is the most important, because the results have been bad this season, and we stay in a bad position, and we have a chance in the FA Cup.Its so important, and we need to go to the semi-final with confidence, and first we need to play at Anfield together, to win and take three points. Everton support team carry off a pitch invader during the 1-1 draw against Southampton on Saturday Deulofeu is at Everton on a permanent deal following a loan spell from Barcelona in the 2013/14 season, but the La Liga side still have a buy-back clause on the 22-year-old.He insists he loves the club and wants to stay put for now, and offered his own explanation for their poor form this campaign. Spanish midfielder Deulofeu insists he loves the club Asked how much he wants to stay at Everton for the long run, Deulofeu said: A lot, because all the time I say I love Everton, I love the fans.We have a chance in the FA Cup and we need to take this chance. But I love Everton and for the moment I am a player for Everton but for the future I do not know. Im so happy here. I think we played well in the first half of the season, but I think we concede a lot of goals. When we are winning 1-0 or 2-0, maybe we dont take responsibility together and say: Now it is time for defence together and no conceding.Now we are in 11th position and it is so difficult to arrive at the European positions. Its difficult because all the teams in the Premier League are difficult to play against.Watch the extended interview with Deulofeu on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am on Tuesday Also See: Martinez wont rest stars Coleman facing fitness race Mane rescues point at Everton Premier League grades Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. China Jerseys . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.nflwholesalejerseys.us/ . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. NFL Jerseys China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.HOUSTON -- Diego Fagundez scored and Houston added an own goal in the New England Revolutions 2-0 victory over the Dynamo on Saturday night. New England (3-4-4), unbeaten in four of its last five games, took a 1-0 lead in the 51st minute on Fagundezs goal. Off a give-and-go from Clyde Simms at the top of the box, Fagundez weaved through Houstons defenders and sent a shot inside the far post from the penalty area. The lead was extended to 2-0 in the 84th on an own goal. After Chris Tierneys shot was deflected by Houston goalkeeper Tally Hall, Adam Moffat headed it up, but Juan Agudelo gained possession outside the left goalkeepers box. Agudelos shot deflected off Ricardo Clark and got over the end line before Moffat could clear it again. The Revs nearly made it 2-0 themselves in the 71st minute but Lee Nguyens shot from above the half circle ricocheted off the near post and was cleared. Brian Ching missed a chance to tie the game 1-all in the 81st as his header from outside the goalkeepers box was stopped by New England goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth. The Dynamo (6-4-2), who have lost consecutive games at home forr the first time since 2010, had an opportunity to take the lead in the 24th, but Oscar Boniek Garcia had his shot from outside the left box go off the hands of Shuttleworth and out of bounds.dddddddddddd Off the ensuing corner kick, Giles Barnes header went wide. Houston and New England played the final 50 minutes both down a man after Houstons Bobby Boswell and New Englands Dimitry Imbongo were given straight red cards in the 38th and 40th minutes, respectively. Off a free kick, Boswell appeared to head butt Imbongo, and Imbongo followed by pulling Boswell to the ground. A small scuffle followed in front of the Dynamo net, but no punches were thrown. Boswell was given the red card when he got up, and Imbongo was given the red card after he got off the turf. Video replays of the incident did not appear to show Boswell making contact with Imbongo. Houston lost defender and Jamaican national team member Jermaine Taylor early after he went down to the turf with a left shoulder injury following a collision with Imbongo after going up for a 50/50 ball. Eric Brunner replaced Taylor in the 10th minute. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz