Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:22
6-4, 6-1 to win the Croatia Open on Sunday.The fourth-seeded Italian, who had played in Umag for nine consecutive years, secured Antworten

UMAG, Croatia -- Fabio Fognini defeated Andrej Martin 6-4, 6-1 to win the Croatia Open on Sunday.The fourth-seeded Italian, who had played in Umag for nine consecutive years, secured his fourth career singles title and his first since February 2014 at Vina del Mar, Chile.Fognini was impressive on serve throughout the tournament, and faced no break points against his Slovakian opponent in the final.Both players held serve in the opening nine games, until Fognini broke Martin when he was serving to stay in the set at 4-5.I am really happy to win this title, Fognini said. Congratulations to Andrej, he played unbelievably this week.Sundays final was Martins first on the ATP Tour. Clearance Ray Bans . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Ray Ban Clearance Outlet . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.clearancerayban.com/ . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Cheap . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Ray Ban Sunglasses Clearance Sale . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. CHICAGO -- New York Yankees pitcher Nathan Eovaldi is working out of the bullpen -- for now.With Dellin Betances and Andrew Miller off limits on Monday, manager Joe Girardi said Eovaldi was available in relief, but the hard-throwing right-hander watched as New York lost 8-2 to the Chicago White Sox in the opener of a three-game series. Fresh off his first major league win, rookie Chad Green will start Friday night at Cleveland.Betances and Miller had pitched on three of the previous four days, and Eovaldi dropped his fourth consecutive start when he lasted just 4 1/3 innings in Fridays 7-6 loss to the Padres.I think it was somewhat logical with our needs right now, Girardi said before the loss to the White Sox. Hell get straightened out, that Im not worried about. Nathans got good stuff and I think he can really help us if we needed today.New York got Eovaldi in a December 2014 trade with Miami, and he went 14-3 with a 4.20 ERA in his first season with the Yankees. But this year has been a roller coaster.He went 6-0 with a 2.72 ERA during a seven-start stretch running from the end of April through May. But he hasnt won since that surge, going 0-4 with a 9.20 ERA in his last six outings.Speaking before he was told he will not be starting Friday, Eovaldi said he would be disappointed if he had to work as a reliever long term.Yeah, I started as a starter and I want to finish as a starter, he said. I see myself as a starter, so Im not seeing it as that riight now.ddddddddddddIm just here to help the team and were short on guys and Im ready.Girardi also said he envisions Eovaldi as a starter and said he has no plans to go with six starters after the All-Star break, raising questions about what New York might do with its rotation.Green struck out eight while pitching six innings of one-run ball in Sundays 6-3 win at San Diego. Luis Severino also is pushing for a return after he was demoted to the minors on May 30, going 4-0 with a 3.16 ERA in his first six starts with Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes Barre.Green threw really well yesterday and Nathan has struggled for this month, Girardi said. Were trying to get him straightened out.A day after he homered twice to get to 401 for his career, Yankees slugger Mark Teixeira got the day off to protect his right knee from the short turnaround between games. The switch-hitting first baseman came off the disabled list on June 25 after being sidelined with torn cartilage in his right knee.Carlos Beltran went 1 for 5 as the designated hitter and could test his right hamstring in the outfield on Tuesday.I thought he looked fine today, Girardi said. Well see how he feels tomorrow and well see if the outfield is an option.---AP freelance writer Mike Cranston contributed to this report.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz