Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.04.2019 04:14
t Olympic appearance in 2008, the sport was officially -- and unanimously -- voted back in for the 2020 Games.?Softball will mak Antworten

Eight years after softball made its last Olympic appearance in 2008, the sport was officially -- and unanimously -- voted back in for the 2020 Games.?Softball will make its triumphant return in Tokyo, along with baseball, surfing, karate, skateboarding and sport climbing.Needless to say, many of the sports biggest stars, past and present, were more than a little excited by the announcement. From Jennie Finch to Monica Abbott to Lauren Chamberlain, it seemed like anyone whos anyone in softball weighed in on social media with their unbridled joy.SOFTBALL IS officially BACK in the OLYMPICS!!! #Tokyo2020 @WBSC @MizunoFastpitch @TeamUSA @USASoftball #DreamBelieve pic.twitter.com/OFw9n1P0LL- Jennie Finch (@JennieFinch) August 3, 2016 Gosh I have no words.... Ive been on an emotional roller coaster for so long... And now we are back. Thank you everyone that worked for it!- Monica Abbott (@monicaabbott) August 3, 2016 My heart is soooo full pic.twitter.com/q23jCdRPef- Monica Abbott (@monicaabbott) August 3, 2016 The dream is alive and can become one for so many! Softball is back in the Olympics for 2020! This is huge!- Lauren Chamberlain (@LChamberlain44) August 3, 2016 IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!! Softball is BACK for 2020!!!!!!!!! I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!! ????????????????????- Haylie McCleney (@hayliemac8) August 3, 2016 WE ARE BACK LADIES!!! SOFTBALL IS BACK IN THE OLYMPICS AND I AM CRYING!! #ItsAReality #Tokyo2020 #USASoftball pic.twitter.com/x8twlP1JG0- Kelsey Stewart (@stewartkels7) August 3, 2016 A dream that was takin away from as athletes has now become a reality again! I cant express how happy I am! #Tokyo2020 #USASoftball ????????????- Kelsey Stewart (@stewartkels7) August 3, 2016 Its official!!!! Softball is back in the Olympics for 2020!!! ???????????? https://t.co/ev8Qfs7p4D- Amanda Chidester (@chiddy3) August 3, 2016 So many emotions going through my body, I dont know how to act! Im STOKED for this sport! We are back!!!!!! #Toyko2020 ???????????? #FlyHigh- Delaney Spaulding (@DelaneyyLyn) August 3, 2016 Big thanks to all the folks who worked their tails off to get this done!!! #Tokyo2020 #heaven- Sue Enquist (@SueEnquist) August 3, 2016See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Destockage Salomon Pas Cher . PETERSBURG, Fla. Salomon Pas Cher Chine . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. http://www.paschersalomon.fr/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Vente Salomon Pas Cher .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Soldes Chaussures Salomon Pas Cher . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Demian Maia backed up his calls for a welterweight title shot with an early submission victory over Carlos Condit in the main event of UFC Fight Night at Rogers Arena on Saturday night.Ranked third in the division, Maia said this week that with a victory over Condit, he should be in line for a fight for the title now held by Tyron Woodley. And, at 38 years of age, Maia may get his wish later in the year after forcing Condit to tap out at 3:08 of the opening round.Maia made quick work of the fight, which was scheduled for five rounds. He broke down in tears in the middle of the octagon when it was over. Now he will await word on when a potential title fight could take place.Maia said during a post-fight interview that if the UFC gives Stephen Thompson, the No. 2-ranked fighter in the welterweight division, the next title shot, he wants his opportunity right after that.Im very grateful for everything Ive accomplished in my life and very grateful for my family, said Maia, who has won six straight fights. My life is complete already. The title shot, that will be something else, something amazing if it happens.Tom Wright, executive vice president and general manager for UFC Canada, Australia and New Zealand, called Maias performance dominant but said a decision on a possible title fight for Maia has not been made.Saturdays fight may have been the last for Condit. There has been speculation about Condits future in the UFC, and he strongly suggested following his loss to Maia that his dayys as a fighter could be over.dddddddddddd He stopped just short of confirming his retirement, saying he hopes the loss wont be his swan song.He said hell talk to his management team and his wife and make a decision after that. But he said possible retirement has been in the back of my mind for a while.I dont know if I have business fighting at this level anymore. Ive been at this for a really long time, Condit said. Its been awesome. Ive got to do what I love for a living for a very long time, but I dont know if I belong here.Anthony Pettis submitted Charles Oliveira in the third round in their featherweight bout.Pettis, who flirted with a knockout win in the first round, was able to roll Oliveira into a guillotine choke, forcing his opponent to end the fight at 3:11 of the third round.After taking time away from the Octagon to appear on Dancing with the Stars, Paige VanZant returned to UFC with a second-round knockout over Australias Bec Rawlings.VanZant, who last fought on Dec. 10, 2015, when she lost by submission in the fifth round, was able to land a kick to the head of Rawlings, driving her opponent to the ground. VanZant continued with a series of punches before the fight was stopped.Jim Miller opened the main card with a split-decision victory over Joe Lauzon in a rematch between the two lightweight combatants following their bloody, gruesome fight from UFC 155 four years ago. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz