Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.04.2019 04:13
ds breakaway attempt with a sprawling pad save.In overtime, McElhinney stared down Doan on a 2-on-1 break to make a pad save. Th Antworten

PHOENIX -- The Columbus Blue Jackets led 13 seconds in and then poured on a flurry of shots -- and still needed a late rally and shootout to beat Mike Smith and the Arizona Coyotes.Columbus pummeled Smith with a franchise-record 60 shots, Alexander Wennberg scored with 2:16 left in the third period and the Blue Jackets beat the Coyotes 3-2 in a shootout Saturday night.Boone Jenner put Columbus ahead early off a pass from Jack Johnson, but then Smith stopped 47 consecutive shots until Wennbergs tying tally.I think they have a belief, Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella said. They werent playing terribly. Smitty played so well. But we kept working at it.Columbus is the first NHL team with 60 shots in a game since Toronto against the New York Islanders on Nov. 23, 2009, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The Jackets previous high was 54 shots on April 3, 2012 -- a 2-0 loss to Smith and the Coyotes.Smith set a franchise record with 58 saves, but the Coyotes still lost their third straight. He has faced 40 or more shots in four of Arizonas past eight games.Frustration would be a good word, but its even more than that right now, Smith said. At some point, youd like to see the team move forward and take the step to be able to win hockey games. But we take one step forward and two steps back. Its hard to win hockey games like that.Cam Atkinson and Sam Gagner scored on Smith in the shootout while Curtis McElhinney stopped both Arizona shooters. Columbus has won three straight.The big thing for me is to give them a chance to win the game, said McElhinney, who made 32 saves and earned his first career overtime win. (Smith) was really good, so I had to do it on my end.Shane Doan got his 399th career goal and Radim Vrbata also scored for Arizona, which was playing its eighth overtime game in 23 contests.Doan put Arizona ahead 2-1 at 11:04 of the second when he redirected Michael Stones lobbed shot from just inside the blue line along the right boards.Wennberg tied it at 2 by backhanding the puck between Smiths pads off a pass from Brandon Saad.It was a heck of a pass from Saader, Wennberg said. It goes so quickly but the five-hole is my spot right there.After failing to take advantage of a two-man advantage late in the first, the Coyotes evened the score on Vrbatas rising shot off McElhinneys blocker from the left faceoff circle for a power-play goal 63 seconds into the second period.Smith helped preserve the lead with 5:30 left in the second, stopping Saads breakaway attempt with a sprawling pad save.In overtime, McElhinney stared down Doan on a 2-on-1 break to make a pad save. Thirty seconds later, Smith covered Wennberg on a breakaway the other direction.Game notes Smiths 58 saves were the most in the NHL this season. ... McElhinney was making his fourth start of the season and first since Nov. 21. ... The Blue Jackets activated LW Matt Calvert from injured reserve on Friday. Calvert, who had missed Columbus past five games with an upper-body injury, has two goals and an assist in 17 games this season. ... The Coyotes recalled C Tyler Gaudet from Tucson of the American Hockey League on Friday, giving Arizona 13 forwards on its roster. Its Gaudets second stint with the Coyotes following a one-game appearance in early November.UP NEXTThe teams will complete a home-and-home series Monday night in Columbus. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap NFL Jerseys For Sale . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. http://www.cheapnfljerseysforshop.com/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Cheap China Jerseys . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. NFL Jerseys China . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. This story appears in ESPN The Magazines November 28 Tall Ball Issue. Subscribe today!PLANES, TRAINS, AUTOMOBILES?and ... roller coasters? The world is just not built for the extremely tall, lament those longest of limb. I couldnt get on the Batman ride at Six Flags! one 6-foot-9 baller says. So to walk a mile in their ridiculously big shoes, we offered confidentiality to 66 NBA players who measure 6-8 and up in exchange for their honest takes on what it means to be the tallest guy in the room.* Heres the weather report from way up there.What is the best thing about being tall?Playing basketball 25 percent (most popular answer) Standing out/getting attention?19 percent Seeing over people 19 percentI cant imagine being below everyone and not seeing whats going on. Thatd be scary. --?Eastern Conference playerWhat is the worst thing about being tall?Hitting my head on doorways?26 percent (most popular answer) Traveling in cars and airplanes?24 percent Finding clothes that fit?17 percentYou hit the doorway when youre tall. You get used to it ... but it hurts a lot.? -- 7-1 NBA playerWhen you chose basketball as a career, what percent was due to your enjoyment of the game, versus your size?For love of the game?86 percent (average answer)Do you think you get fewer calls from referees because of your size?Yes 56 percent No?44 percentRefs love the smaller guys. Its a real thing.?-- Eastern Conference forwardWould you change your position if your height were different?Yes 61 percent No?39 percentIf so, what would itt be?Point guard?61 percent (most popular answer)Would you change sports if your height were different?Yes 42 percent No 58 percentIf so, what would it be?Soccer?30 percent (most popular answer)Outside of the basketball arena, do you sense that people feel threatened by you because of your size?Yes?52 percent No 48 percentIf Im standing behind someone in Chipotle, they kind of take a glance at me and theyre like, oh gosh.ddddddddddddThey scoot forward. That lets you know.? -- Nine-year NBA veteranDo you fear long-term health issues due to your size?Yes 19 percent No 81 percentDo you feel more prone to injury due to your size?Yes 33 percent No 67 percentDoes your height affect your self-confidence positively, negatively or not at all?Positively 63 percent Negatively 0 percent Not at all?37 percentIt was awful growing up ... but as you get into real life, the taller you are, the more you get praise.? -- Eastern Conference playerDo you think you are subject to more emotional and/or verbal mistreatment because of your size?Yes 27 percent No 73 percentHow often do people ask you how tall you are?Every day 80 percent (most popular answer)Does the question annoy you?Yes 46 percent No 54 percentI got a shirt that said, I am 7-1. Yes, I play basketball. On the back, it said, Leave me alone. -- Former first-round draft pick*Not all players answered every question. Percentages are rounded. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz