Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.02.2019 03:04
d goal , and Loui Eriksson had two assists.I think from the puck drop, we werent ready, said Canucks defenseman Luca Sbisa, a fo Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Nick Ritchie realizes he is occupying one of the sweetest spots in hockey on a line with Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry for the Anaheim Ducks.The 20-year-old power forward is doing his best to take advantage.Ritchie scored the tiebreaking goal on a rebound with 8:36 to play, Getzlaf had three assists and the Ducks finally opened their home schedule with a 4-2 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday night.Ritchie batted a pop-fly rebound of Getzlafs shot out of mid-air for his first goal of the season. After six games alongside the Ducks twin franchise pillars, Ritchie finally got a reward for his work -- and Getzlaf even called it Ritchies best game of the season.I think Im getting used to it, Ritchie said. Theyre obviously premier players, but tonight we looked good together, and hopefully we can keep that going. ... Its big (to score). Its encouraging that Im staying together with them.Andrew Cogliano, Cam Fowler and Perry also scored for the Ducks, who have won two straight after a four-game winless start. John Gibson made 17 saves in the Western Conferences final home opener, thanks to a schedule that forced Anaheim to play in five teams home debuts this month.Up until the last two games, we hadnt put 60 minutes together, Fowler said. It was nice to get a big win in Philadelphia and carry that over to the home opener where theres a lot of energy.Henrik Sedin scored the tying goal early in the third period for the Canucks, who lost in regulation for the first time this season after a punishing shootout loss in Los Angeles one night earlier. Bo Horvat scored a short-handed goal , and Loui Eriksson had two assists.I think from the puck drop, we werent ready, said Canucks defenseman Luca Sbisa, a former Anaheim blueliner. They outplayed us, out-battled us. We were very sloppy, especially through the neutral zone. We made uncharacteristic plays and it cost us.Ryan Miller made 33 saves in his first outing since opening night for the Canucks. The veteran stopped every shot he faced while beating Calgary, but missed the next four games with an injury.Fowler made up for the turnover that led to Horvats goal when he put a long wrist shot past Miller, getting his third goal in an outstanding start to the season. Fowler has featured prominently in trade rumors this year tied to the Ducks attempts to re-sign holdout defenseman Hampus Lindholm under their budget.Ive always felt that I can contribute in the offensive end, Fowler said. I worked really hard this summer on my offensive game. ... Its nice to see a few go in early. It always helps with your confidence.After Ritchies tiebreaker, Perry got his third goal of the season with 1:17 to play after a nasty shot fake that caused Alexander Edler to topple.I dont know if we paid for, a little bit, trying to get back against LA, Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said. I hope thats what it is. I thought we were tired as a group. I thought our defensemen were tired. LA is a big, heavy team, and they may have worn a little bit on our defensemen.Forward Joseph Cramarossa made his NHL debut for the Ducks after being recalled from San Diego on Saturday along with defenseman Shea Theodore and forward Michael Sgarbossa, who made their season debuts. Cramarossa, a third-round pick by the Ducks in 2011, spent the past three seasons in the AHL.I was just sitting there thinking about how long Ive waited for this, Cramarossa said. It was amazing. Everyone back home watching was sharing that with me. Ive been waiting so long, and I knew when I got the chance, Id be ready.Game notes Anaheim has hosted the Canucks five times in its home opener, more than any other opponent. ... The Ducks have won 12 of their last 17 against Vancouver. ... Two longtime Canucks, center Ryan Kesler and defenseman Kevin Bieksa, logged major minutes for Anaheim as usual.UP NEXTCanucks: Back home to host Ottawa on Tuesday after this winless two-game trip to Southern California.Ducks: Theyre at San Jose on Tuesday for their sixth road game out of seven to start the season. Air Force 1 Scontate Uomo . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Saldi . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. http://www.nikeairforce1scontate.it/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Scontate . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Air Force 1 Uomo Saldi . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Milan Lucic and Kyle Okposo, two of the NHLs top free agents, took full advantage of two of the leagues worst teams eager to pair a veteran with a young star.The 28-year-old wingers each got $42 million, seven-year contracts Friday even though neither is a proven or prolific scorer.Okposo, coming off a 22-goal year with the New York Islanders, moved upstate to join the Buffalo Sabres, who havent made the playoffs since 2011 or finished higher than seventh in their division in three years.Lucic, who scored just 20 times last season with the Los Angeles Kings, is following the money to play for the lowly Edmonton Oilers.Its about time this team starts heading in the right direction, he said of the Oilers, who want to surround Connor McDavid with experienced talent.NHL teams didnt waste time making a flurry of deals on the first shift of free agency. None involved a superstar player, not after Steven Stamkos decided to stay in Tampa Bay with an eight-year, $68 million contract agreed to earlier this week.Two days later, Tampa Bay may have made the best series of moves overall in a bid to stay near the top in the Eastern Conference. The Stanley Cup contender signed standout defenseman Victor Hedman to a $63 million, eight-year extension and goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to a $10.5 million, three-year extension.Its been a good week for us, Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman said.It has been a bad decade for the Oilers, who havent made the playoffs since they lost Game 7 of the 2006 Stanley Cup Finals to the Carolina Hurricanes and had the fewest points in the Western Conference last season for the second time in three years.Lucic said two people, Oilers general manager Peter Chiarelli and the 19-year-old McDavid, were the reason he joined a franchise that most highly touted free agents have ignored in recent summers.The McDavid factor changes it all, Lucic said.Lucic was also lured to Edmonton in part because of his relationship with Chiarelli, who was his general manager when he played for the Boston Bruins. Chiarelli said 12 teams tried to sign Lucic, indicating one of them was the Kings, the only franchise that couldve offered him an eight-year deal under the NHLs collective bargaining agreement.He was offered a longer term, Chiarelli said. He was offered more money.Like Lucic, Okposo will get a chance to play with one of the leagues most promising players, 19-year-old center Jack Eichel.ddddddddddddHe knows Jacks a great, young player, Sabres general manager Tim Murray said.Heres a look at some of the other notable moves on the opening day of NHL free agency:- The New York Islanders signed forwards Andrew Ladd (seven years, $38.5 million) and Jason Chimera (two years, $4.5 million) after losing Okposo and Nielsen.- The Vancouver Canucks signed winger Loui Eriksson (six years, $36 million) coming off his 30-goal, 33-assist season in Boston.- The Detroit Red Wings signed center Frans Nielsen (six years, $31.5 million) to address a need with the departure of Pavel Datsyuk and re-signed center Darren Helm (five years, $19.25 million) before he could have been on the market.- After spending his entire, 10-season career in St. Louis, David Backes (five years, $30 million) bolted to play for the Bruins.- The Montreal Canadiens signed forward Alexander Radulov (one year, $5.75 million) to play in the NHL for the first time since he was with the Nashville Predators during the 2011-12 season.- The Calgary Flames signed forward Troy Brouwer (four years, $18 million) hoping he can bring some success he helped St. Louis and Chicago have in the postseason.- The San Jose Sharks added forward Mikkel Boedker (four years, $16 million) and defenseman David Schlemko (four years, $8.4 million) to bolster their chances of getting back to the Stanley Cup Finals.- The Florida Panthers, stockpiling goaltenders, signed James Reimer (five years, $17 million) with Roberto Luongo and Reto Berra on the roster.- The Toronto Maple Leafs, who probably dreamed of bringing Stamkos back home, had to settle for signing winger Matt Martin (four years, $10 million) to perhaps play on their fourth line.- The Philadelphia Flyers signed forward Dale Weise (four years, $9.4 million) to address one of the teams needs.- The Minnesota Wild signed center Eric Staal (three years, $10.5 million) four years after making a splash by giving Zach Parise and Ryan Suter 13-year, $98 million contracts.---AP Hockey Writer John Wawrow and AP Sports Writer Stephen Whyno contributed to this story. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz