Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.02.2019 08:06
review and the ACC ruled the hit was not targeting. Wright was not penalized for the hit at the time of the play.Gallman set Cle Antworten

CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson running back Wayne Gallman said he expects to play against Florida State after suffering a concussion against NC State on Oct. 15, though he wont practice in full pads before Thursday.Im fine, Im ready to play, he said Monday.Gallman went through a concussion protocol during Clemsons bye last week, and while he said he did not experience headaches and does not believe he suffered a concussion, the school had diagnosed him as concussed.Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott was a bit less certain on Gallmans availability.He looks fine and were hopeful, Elliott said.Gallman was knocked unconscious by NC State safety Dravious Wright after catching a pass in the first quarter of the Tigers win two weeks ago, and he said he doesnt remember anything after that until he returned to the training room nearly 20 minutes later. Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said Gallman had argued with trainers that he wanted to stay in the game at the time of the injury, but Gallman said he has no recollection of that.I just remember catching the ball, making the move, going north and after that, I dont remember anything at all until I got back to the training room, Gallman said. It was like I went to sleep and woke up in the training room. I saw a video of myself walking and I dont even remember that.Gallman returned to the sideline in street clothes for the second half of the game, and as Clemsons chances for winning appeared on life support following two red-zone turnovers, he begged Swinney to let him back into the game.A little revenge might also have been on Gallmans mind, too. He said hes seen replays of the hit, which does appear to show some helmet-to-helmet contact, and believes Wrights hit was intentionally dirty.You saw him lead with his head, Gallman said. I wanted somebody to hurt him that was in the game if they could. I wasnt able to be in.Gallman said it was his understanding that Clemson turned the tape into the league for review and the ACC ruled the hit was not targeting. Wright was not penalized for the hit at the time of the play.Gallman set Clemsons single-season rushing record last year and is the teams leading rusher so far this season. After he left the game against NC State, his replacements -- C.J. Fuller, Adam Choice and Tyshon Dye -- rushed 22 times for 67 yards and coughed up a fumble near NC States goal line.Elliott says Fuller will start if Gallman is unavailable. Raekwon McMillan Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Matt Haack Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-andre-branch-jersey.html . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Charles Harris Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Bob Griese Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night.COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- Major League Baseball Executive Vice-President Joe Torre has given his instant replay proposal to the executive committee to consider as baseballs brass huddled for two days of meetings. Commissioner Bud Selig was to address the media on Thursday morning to discuss what is on the table. "I thought it was very thoughtful and well-done," Selig said Wednesday evening. "Well discuss it in more detail tomorrow. We havent even discussed it." MLB is looking at a vast expansion of video review for the 2014 season and is examining whether all calls other than balls and strikes should be subject to instant replay. Torre said at the All-Star Game in New York last monthn that he was fairly confident a new system would be in place for next season. Video review has been in place for umpires on home run calls since August 2008. "You know me, Im always encouraged," Torre said Wednesday. Selig initially wanted to add trap plays and fair-or-foul calls down the lines for 2013, then decided to proceed cautiously, and the change was put off while more radical options were studied. Torre has said all options were being considered, including an NFL-type system that would give managers the ability to challenge calls. The replay subcommittee also includes former St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa and Atlanta Braves President John Schuerholz. Umpires have come under increased scrutiny following several missed calls this season. After initially failing to award Oaklands Adam Rosales a tying home run in the ninth inning att Cleveland on May 8, Angel Hernandezs umpiring crew reviewed video and still didnt change it to a homer even though replays clearly showed the ball went over the fence.dddddddddddd The next day umpire Fieldin Culbreths crew allowed Houston manager Bo Porter to improperly switch relievers in the middle of an inning, leading to a two-game suspension for the crew chief. An admitted blown call cost the Red Sox the potential tying run in a loss last month at Fenway Park. Boston manager John Farrell told reporters afterward that with better technology baseball could get more "out or safe" calls correct. Trailing by a run in the eighth inning of a 2-1 loss to Tampa Bay, pinch-runner Daniel Nava was called out by home plate umpire Jerry Meals attempting to score on a fly ball. After watching the replay, Meals later admitted to a pool reporter that he was "wrong on my decision." Replays of the game at Fenway showed that Nava slid into the top portion of the plate before Rays catcher Jose Molina came across to make the tag. Farrell and Nava argued, and Farrell was ejected. Shortly after the game ended, Meals said: "What I saw was Molina blocked the plate and Navas foot lifted. But in the replays, you could clearly see Navas foot got under for a split second and then lifted, so I was wrong on my decision. From the angle I had, I did not see his foot get under Molinas shin guard." Farrell said he just wants to see the calls made correctly and understands that the lengthening of games is something that MLB wants to avoid. Wholesale Hoodies [url=http://www.cheapshir

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz