Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.02.2019 08:05
pendent assessments, are likely to have their remodeled actions tested by the ICC in August.Taskin underwent rehabilitation work Antworten

Bangladesh fast bowler Taskin Ahmed has said that his bowling action did not require a major change after he was suspended by the ICC over it in March this year. Both Taskin and Arafat Sunny, whose actions were found illegal after independent assessments, are likely to have their remodeled actions tested by the ICC in August.Taskin underwent rehabilitation work with BCB coach Mahbub Ali Zaki while also playing in the Dhaka Premier League from April to June. On Sunday, he gave an action test in front of the BCBs bowling-action review committee who employed six cameras during the session at the National Cricket Academy ground in Mirpur.I never really needed a major change in my bowling action, because the problem wasnt that big, Taskin said. They found three deliveries faulty out of seven overs.It feels good that we have such technologies at home now. The test has given me more confidence. I have spoken to a number of experts who said that my bowling action has improved. If I keep going at this rate, I will be ready for the main test soon.BCBs Management Information Systems manager Nasir Ahmed said that the committee will analyse the footage which will give them a better picture of Taskins improvement.We have taken his footage in a professional way, for the first time since his rehab began. We will analyse the footage of this test and those from his rehab, Nasir said. We will see his progress before sending him for the ICC bowling action test.We have done the test in 2D camera, but the ICCs test will be in 3D so it will be hard to be 100% sure about his action. But we can judge how much he has improved and whether he has been able to grasp what he was told to work on.The BCB had asked the Bangladesh team management to take a decision on Taskin and Sunny, the other Bangladesh bowler who was banned in March. According to BCB sources, national coach Chandika Hathurusingha believes that both bowlers should be sent in August, well in time for the teams preparation ahead of the England series in October. Nike Dunk Wholesale China . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Nike Dunk Shoes Online . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. http://www.nikedunkdiscount.com/ . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Nike Dunks For Sale Online . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Discount Nike Dunk . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). DALLAS (2-1) at SAN FRANCISCO (1-2)Sunday, 4:25 p.m. EDT, FoxOPENING LINE -- Cowboys by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Dallas 2-0-1, San Francisco 1-2SERIES RECORD -- 49ers lead 17-16-1LAST MEETING -- 49ers beat Cowboys 28-17, Sept. 7, 2014LAST WEEK -- Cowboys beat Bears 31-17; 49ers lost to Seahawks 37-18AP PRO32 RANKING -- Cowboys No. 14 (tie), 49ers No. 28COWBOYS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (8), RUSH (6), PASS (16).COWBOYS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (22), RUSH (10), PASS (23).49ERS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (29), RUSH (11), PASS (30).49ERS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (20), RUSH (23), PASS (14).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Cowboys won three of past four meetings. ... Dallas rookie QB Dak Prescott has no INTs in 99 passes in first three starts. ...Cowboys have converted league best 52.5 percent of third downs. ... Dallas outscoring opponents 23-0 in first quarter. ... Cowboys lead NFL with seven TDs rushing after having only eight all last season. 49ers stand second best with six. ... Dallas WR Colee Beasley leads league with 10 catches on third down, with nine converted for first downs.dddddddddddd ... San Francisco has scored 27 points in first three quarters for third-worst total in NFL, and league-best 46 points in fourth quarter. ... 49ers allowed league-worst 33.5 points per game on road past two seasons and league-best 15 points per game at home. ... San Francisco QB Blaine Gabbert last in league with 5.5 yards per attempt. ... 49ers have gone three-and-out on 34.9 percent of drives, second most in NFL. ... 49ers tied for league best with two sacks allowed. ... San Francisco has been penalized league-low 12 times. ... Fantasy Tip: San Francisco RB Carlos Hyde ran for 103 yards last week and is tied for league lead with four TDs on ground this season.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China [url=http://www.stitche

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz