Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.02.2019 11:57
r North Carolina. He scored 47 points, including the game-winning trifecta against the highly ranked Tar Heels.My friends, fresh Antworten

Malik Monk of Kentucky put on a show in his teams thrilling 103-100 win over North Carolina. He scored 47 points, including the game-winning trifecta against the highly ranked Tar Heels.My friends, freshmen have impacted the game for a number of years now, but Monks effort was special.Lets look back at some super performances by Diaper Dandies in recent years and you will get my point:Ben Simmons, LSU: 43 points, 14 rebounds vs. North Florida in December 2015.Jahlil Okafor, Duke: 28 points, eight rebounds vs. Notre Dame in?2015 ACC tournament.Anthony Davis, Kentucky: 27 points, 14 rebounds, 7 blocks vs. Arkansas in January 2012.Michael Beasley, Kansas State: 32 points, 24 rebounds vs. Sacramento State in November 2007.Kevin Durant, Texas: 37 points, 10 rebounds vs. Kansas in March 2007.Stephen Curry, Davidson: 30 points vs. Maryland in 2007 NCAA tournament.Take nothing away from these fabulous freshmen. What Monk did was incredible because of his prowess shooting from long range; he was 8-for-12 from 3-point range. It was also impressive because the Wildcats needed every point to get to the winners circle.Monk did it in crunch time, in a Maalox-masher affair. Some of these other performances came against cupcakes.It doesnt get easier for Monk and the Wildcats. Next up is a date against in-state rival Louisville. That should be more excitement galore for college hoop fans. Marshall Newhouse Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Josh Allen Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Adolphus-Washington-Draft-Jersey/ . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Harrison Phillips Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. John Miller Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Giant Wallabies forward Will Skelton has been lashed for an ill-disciplined brain explosion which nearly cost Australia a shot at winning the rugby grand slam.The powerhouse lock joined the action with 18 minutes to play against Scotland at Murrayfield, and the Wallabies down by six points.Coach Michael Cheika wouldve been eager to see the 140kg monster make his mark on the game - but not in quite the manner he did on Saturday.With Australia having been awarded a penalty five metres out from Scotlands tryline, Skelton made a crude, ill-advised, no-arms clear-out on the Dark Blues star lock Johnny Gray.The Television Match Official immediately intervened and the penalty was overturned.In addition, Skelton was shown a yellow card for foul play in a decision which looked certain to kill Australias momentum, their chance at pulling off a victory and ultimately any chance they had at becoming the first Australian team since 1984 to complete the grand slam.SSkeltons blushes were saved by a superb individual try to Tevita Kuridrani four minutes from time which sealed a stunning 23-22 victory - but they werent enough to appease Cheika, who had no objections to the sin-binning.dddddddddddd.(Skelton has) got to put his arms around that guy and he knows that. Its ill-disciplined from him, Cheika said.Those decisions come down to the ref - whether its a penalty or a yellow, but regardless its an offence.He doesnt have to do it. We had our own penalty, its after the whistle and it wasnt clever.He knows that himself. I dont even need to tell him so I dont think hell be worried about me saying it here.Skelton returned to the field with one minute left in regular time and was part of the gritty Wallabies defence which repelled phase after phase of Scottish attacks in the famous victory. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz