Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.02.2019 11:57
d Marcel were out of reach today, the German said.After a rather conservative opening run, Ligety showed flashes of his usual st Antworten

SOELDEN, Austria -- Alexis Pinturault carried his outstanding giant slalom form from last year into the new World Cup campaign, dominating the season-opener on Sunday to leave his rivals in awe.Having finished runner-up to Marcel Hirscher in the discipline standings for the past two years, the Frenchman won both runs on the Rettenbach glacier to immediately position himself as the main contender for the title.Its all completely new when you start a new season. Everything youve done before is over, said Pinturault after his commanding victory and his seventh straight podium in GS.Pinturault finished in a two-run time of 2 minutes, 14.01 seconds to lead defending overall champion Hirscher by 0.70. Felix Neureuther of Germany was 1.37 behind in third while Zan Kranjec of Slovenia took fourth for his first career top-10 result.Olympic and world GS champion Ted Ligety improved from 14th position after the opening run to fifth, 1.65 seconds off the lead. The American competed in his first race since tearing the ACL in his right knee nine months ago.Only three of the last 37 World Cup giant slaloms have not been won by Pinturault, Hirscher or Ligety.Pinturault built on his first-run lead to take his 16th career win and seventh in GS, matching the French record set by great Jean-Claude Killy in 1967-68.Thats not really my goal, Pinturault said of chasing records. Jean-Claude is one of the biggest French skiers of all time but there are so many other great skiers. I am just thinking about taking risks and skiing fast.Pinturault was clean in both runs and wasnt hampered by changing conditions. After a sun-soaked opening run, partly cloudy conditions dominated during the final run.One thing is really easy in ski racing, he said. There is no strategy. You always have to push and go faster.Pinturault and Hirscher each won four GS races last season, while the Austrian captured the season title in the discipline.The Frenchmans convincing performance made him the favorite for the GS title this time, maybe even for the overall title, Hirscher said.If you watch at last years season more in detail, you will see that Alexis in 2016 was dominating. He was flying through the gates, the Austrian said. He is maybe the favorite for the overall. He can ski in all events so for me he is the man to beat.Hirscher, who hinted he wasnt satisfied with his own form in training, said he was super happy with finishing runner-up, especially since recovering from a near-crash halfway down his second run.Third-placed Neureuther also said Pinturault skied in a league of his own.I had two solid runs and did not make too many mistakes but Alexis and Marcel were out of reach today, the German said.After a rather conservative opening run, Ligety showed flashes of his usual strength and used his trademark fast transition from the steep pitch onto the flat finish section to post the third-best time in the final run.Coming fifth made him not euphoric but Ligety said he was definitely happy with fifth place to start it off with coming back from the knee injury that hampered his preparation in the offseason.My body feels good, I dont have any pain in my knee, said Ligety, who won here last year for a record fourth time and has never finished outside the top 10 in 10 starts.Ligety will skip the next race -- a slalom in Levi, Finland, in three weeks -- and fully concentrate on the next GS in Beaver Creek, Colorado, during the first weekend of December.Now I can get a month of miles and high intensity, he said. Hopefully I can pump it up a little bit more then. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Marcus-Maye-Jersey/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Christian-Hackenberg-Jersey/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Mark-Gastineau-Jersey/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Jalin-Marshall-Jersey/ . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Todd Frazier hasnt needed a high batting average to make an impact for the Chicago White Sox.Frazier hit a three-run homer in the 10th inning for his first hit in five at-bats, Justin Morneau had four hits and the White Sox beat the Kansas City Royals 7-5 on Tuesday night.Frustrating day, Frazier said. I was trying to find my swing a little bit and finally felt a little connection there. So, I was happy about that and happy that I could help contribute to the team.Despite hitting only .213, Frazier is tied for the major league lead with 31 homers and has 72 RBI. His latest homer came on the first pitch from Kelvin Herrera (1-4) after a single by Jose Abreu and a double by Morneau.It didnt do anything, down the middle, Herrera said of his fastball that Frazier drove out of the park.David Robertson (3-2) blew a save in the ninth when Alcides Escobars two-out single scored pinch-runner Jarrod Dyson.Dan Jennings struck out Eric Hosmer to end the game, logging his first career save.I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen, Jennings said. When you play for a team that has a lockdown closer like we have, you know, the opportunities arent necessarily there. And thats a good thing.White Sox All-Star left-hander Chris Sale is 0-3 in five starts since a July 2 victory over Houston. He gave up three runs and seven hits in the first 2 1/3 innings but did not allow a hit after that. He threw 115 pitches in seven innings, striking out seven and walking one.After Edinson Volquez retired the first two hitters in the fifth, the White Sox used five straight singles to score three runs and lead 4-3. Melky Cabrera, Abreu and Morneau each drove in a run.His whole game hinged on one-third of an inning, Royals manager Ned Yost said. The fifth came and he got two quick outs and then a succession of hits and he just couldnt contain it.ddddddddddddPaulo Orlando, batting leadoff for the first time this season, started the first with a double and scored on Cheslor Cuthberts single.Hosmers single in the third scored Cuthbert and Lorenzo Cain, giving the Royals a 3-1 advantage. Sale retired the next 13 batters before walking Raul Mondesi in the seventh.Volquez allowed four runs, 10 hits and a walk over six innings.The Royals scored an unearned run in the 10th when Cuthbert doubled, took third on an error and scored on Cains groundout.ABREUS REUNIONAbreu, who is from Cuba, visited his 5-year-old son Dariel on the off-day Monday in Miami in his first time on United States soil. I couldnt say anything. I just started crying, Abreu said. Dariel, who is staying with grandparents in Florida, will see his father play in the majors for the first time this weekend when the White Sox play at the Marlins.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: OF-DH Avisail Garcia was placed on the disabled list with a sprained right knee. OF Jason Coats was recalled from Triple-A Charlotte.Royals: LHP Mike Minor (recovering from 2015 labrum surgery) threw 4 1/3 innings Sunday on a rehab start for Triple-A Omaha, allowing three hits and one run against Colorado Springs. Royals general manager Dayton Moore attended Minors start. He was very impressed with his fastball command and had a very good changeup with a lot of life, Royals manager Ned Yost said of Moores scouting report.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Jose Quintana is 1-8 with a 4.28 ERA in 20 career starts against the Royals.Royals: RHP Ian Kennedy has allowed one earned run and seven hits while striking out 15 in 13 innings in his past two starts. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz