Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2018 04:46
STOKE, England - Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao rescued a 1-1 draw at Stoke on Thursday to extend his teams unbeaten r Antworten

STOKE, England - Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao rescued a 1-1 draw at Stoke on Thursday to extend his teams unbeaten run to 10 matches in the Premier League. Cheap Ogbonnia Okoronkwo Jersey .Although United has collected only five points from its three games in the congested Christmas program, Louis van Gaals team remains third.Ryan Shawcross stunned United by scoring in the 2nd minute against his old club but Falcao levelled in the 26th with his third goal since joining on loan from Monaco in September.Peter Crouch hit a post in the second half at Britannia Stadium and the former Tottenham striker felt he should have been awarded a penalty when his header struck Chris Smallings arm.Mame Biram Diouf, who managed to score just once in 2 1/2 years at United, wasted a great chance to put Stoke 2-0 up after an error by Jonny Evans, who had a shaky game at centerback.Despite a stellar cast of forwards including Wayne Rooney, Falcao, Juan Mata and Robin van Persie, United rarely looked threatening on the attack. A clever second-half volley from Van Persie was the closest the visitors came to adding a second goal.Just 109 seconds into the match, Hughes team went ahead. Crouch headed Marko Arnautovics corner goalward and Shawcross, the former United trainee, was there to guide the ball home.Diouf exposed the visitors defensive troubles when he dispossessed a nervous Evans and looked down on goal, but he curled his shot high and wide.Then, completely out of the blue, United equalized. Michael Carrick ran to the near post and flicked on Rooneys corner to Falcao, who skilfully tapped in from close range.United started the second half poorly. There were too many attempts at complicated passes and threaded through-balls that did not come off, thanks partly to the heavy rain that was now falling on the uneven surface.Stoke was adamant it should have had a penalty when Crouchs header struck Smallings outstretched arm.Van Gaal brought Adnan Januzaj and Ander Herrera on for Luke Shaw and Falcao, which allowed Rooney to move up front as both teams unsuccessfully chased the win.Mata lobbed the Stoke defence to find Van Persie, who chested the ball down and volleyed just wide.At the other end, Crouch hit the woodwork from Arnautovics corner and Dioufs deflected volley flew inches wide. Cheap Lamarcus Joyner Jersey . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week. Cheap Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey . Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. http://www.cheapramsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-pharoh-cooper-jersey . Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema scored two goals each Wednesday night in a 6-1 rout of Schalke in the first leg of their second-round matchup. "We played a very, very good match," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We got well into the match, scored two early goals and that opened the game and left us able to counter and to use the speed of our players.AUCKLAND, New Zealand - Venus Williams turned back the clock with a vintage performance to beat Caroline Wozniacki 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 in Saturdays final of the ASB Classic, displaying her advanced preparation for the upcoming Australian Open.Wozniacki swept through the first set in 30 minutes on the back of a series of unforced errors by Williams and she seemed headed for her 23rd career title when she broke in the opening game of the second set.But Williams turned the momentum from the middle of the set, breaking back and then going on the offensive with a more accurate serve and with powerful forehand groundstrokes.Wozniacki continued to fight but Williams assumed the upper hand, breaking Wozniacki early in the third set, then clinching the match with a further service break after her opponent had saved two match points.Williams was playing in her first tournament since September and won a WTA title for the first time since Dubai last February, improving her head-to-head record against Wozniacki to 6-1. She reached the final in Auckland last year, losing in three sets for former No. 1 AAna Ivanovic. Cheap Samson Ebukam Jersey. .Caroline and I were training next to each other in Florida recently and I saw how hard she works, Williams said. Shed do half an hour of fitness work before she even started training and I thought I should be doing that...but I didnt. I knew it would be a tough match.She played great and I know shes going to have an amazing two weeks (at the Australian Open).Williams had swept through into the final without dropping a set, beating Jana Cepelova 6-1, 6-0, Kurumi Nara 6-4, 6-1, Elena Vesnina 6-2, 6-4 and compatriot Lauren Davis 6-0, 6-4.Wozniacki, in comparison, struggled at times to assert her authority over lower-ranked opponents, making unforced errors which left her often having to fight her way back into games.Ive played a lot of tennis here this week and done a lot of running and a lot of returning and that will be good for me in the Australian Open, Wozniacki said.In the doubles final, Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci of Italy, the worlds top-ranked combination, beat Shuko Aoyama of Japan and Renata Voracova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-1. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz