Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

30.12.2018 05:13
happened, how he messed up on the restart with nine laps to go and missed a chance to take his first Sprint Cup win.I got to see Antworten

DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Chase Elliott hasnt watched any replays of the final restart of the race last Sunday at Michigan International Speedway.Hes not going to put himself through that misery again. He doesnt need to watch to know what happened, how he messed up on the restart with nine laps to go and missed a chance to take his first Sprint Cup win.I got to see it firsthand, Elliott said Saturday, prior to practice at Darlington Raceway.While he will learn from it, the 20-year-old driver has no plans to dwell on it or pout over the fact that?Kyle Larson won the race and celebrated his first career win.I definitely put it behind me, Elliott said. Its done and over with and ... we dont have the ability to rewind time.Your only option is to move on and get on down the road.Elliott wont ignore the mistake in a race he saw slip through his fingers. He just feels that there is nothing gained by replaying it over and over and over in his head.You just have to try to take the positives out of it, recognize an issue when you see one, Elliott said after the race Sunday. Theres only one way to fix it, and thats to hit it head on -- no need of hiding from it, just try to fix it.Hope you have more opportunities to improve and to show that you can do it down the road.The hard part for Elliott is he cant practice a restart. Sure, he could drive around a parking lot, maybe, and start and stop. But in reality, he just needs to lead more races or start right behind leaders and see what they do.Youre not going to recreate those scenarios, what the people around you are thinking like when one of these Cup races are on the line, Elliott said last week. Thats just a part of life, man.You do have to put yourself in those situations more often to see how youre going to handle them and how you can fix them moving forward.The second-place finish still brought benefits. The Hendrick Motorsports driver appears solidly in the Chase for the Sprint Cup as the top driver among the winless.But to have a season he would deem successful, Elliott would like to have a win. He comes to Darlington with some winning history -- he won his first-ever race at the track in the Xfinity event in April 2014.Elliott indicated it didnt really matter if he was back in the car at Darlington or Rockingham or Charlotte or Daytona -- just getting back to work after Sunday will help put that final restart behind him.Its good just to get back to the race track in general, Elliott said. Its hard to believe its been [more than] two years since that Xfinity win here. ... Time has gone by really fast, but I dont know what a win two years ago does for you, other than just having the extra laps.Its good to be back at the race track regardless, and just to kind of get back in the swing of things and get going I feel like is the biggest piece of that.Of course, Elliott said all of this in a fairly businesslike tone. Its the approach that has served him well, even though it has brought him a reputation of being too hard on himself.I have my own way of going about things and my own way about going about my job, Elliott said. I think we all do.Im going to respect everybody elses [opinion] and you hope you get that respect back. Wholesale Football Jerseys . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Football Jerseys Outlet .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. http://www.cheapfootballjerseyssale.com/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Cheap Football Jerseys Fast Shipping .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Stitched Football Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. A flailing G2 Esports was no match for an up-tempo Counter Logic Gaming in a rematch of the 2016 World Championship opening game. G2 was only able to muster four kills in the 36:14 game.CLG looked much crisper in this game compared to its match against Albus Nox Luna a short time ago. At 12:38, the first tower fell in favor of CLG, and up 4-0 in kills, they took a 3k gold lead. G2 looked very shaky overall, making bad decisions and succumbing to CLGs movements.ddddddddddddChoi Huhi Jae-hyun proved he could play more than Aurelion Sol by earning a kill/death/assist ratio of 6/1/6 on Vladimir in the mid lane. Trevor Stixxay Hayes also showed up big with a 6/0/8 Jhin. CLG moves up to 3-2 in Group A with one more game to play. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz