Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

30.12.2018 05:13
evision network SVT, Solo said she was still reeling from being kicked out by the U.S. Soccer Federation, and suggested it was p Antworten

STOCKHOLM -- U.S. goalkeeper Hope Solo says shes received offers to play overseas and could even continue her career in Sweden, where fans were enraged when she described their national team as cowards.In a talk show aired late Friday on Swedish television network SVT, Solo said she was still reeling from being kicked out by the U.S. Soccer Federation, and suggested it was partly due to her advocacy for womens rights.I dont really know where Im going with my life right now, she said. It is still very painful. But to be honest, the past 30-plus days Ive had the opportunity to be home. And not travel as much. And to enjoy my family, my dogs, and my husband.Solo, who announced her departure from the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League at the end of August, insisted she hasnt retired.I have had a lot of offers to play overseas. So maybe Sweden will welcome me back, she said, without elaborating.She apologized for saying Sweden played like a bunch of cowards after they eliminated the U.S. in the quarterfinals of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, saying she wasnt talking about the players or the coach, but their style of play.It wasnt very Olympic-spirited, Solo said.The USSF suspended Solo for six months and terminated her contract, saying it was the result of missteps.There are more layers to it that I dont think everybody quite understands, Solo said in the interview, which was pre-recorded in New York on Sept. 22. I believe the federation used my comment, saying the word `cowards, to terminate me.When talk show host Fredrik Skavlan asked if she meant there were other reasons for it, Solo said: Ive been the lead voice behind the push for equal pay. In fact, in all the court documents, it says Hope Solo vs. United States Soccer Federation.Solo and four other U.S. players accused the USSF of wage discrimination in an action filed with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in April.This is a fight worth fighting, and Im going to be on the right side of history at the end of all of this, Solo said in the interview.She has had plenty of run-ins with teammates and coaches over the years. She still faces a possible trial on misdemeanor domestic violence charges after a 2014 incident at her sisters home. She served a monthlong suspension last year for being in a team van when her husband was arrested on drunken-driving charges.Solo became the first goalkeeper with 100 international shutouts just before the Olympics when the United States defeated South Africa 1-0 in Chicago. The 35-year-old Solo has 153 career victories and 102 clean sheets. Nike Shox Cheap Online . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Nike Shox Sale Outlet . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. http://www.cheapnikeshoxretro.com/ . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Nike Shox Outlet Clearance . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford.Everton boss Roberto Martinez blasted his side for never showing up in their 3-1 defeat at the hands of Premier League champions Leicester. Martinezs side found themselves 1-0 down with five minutes at the King Power Stadium after Jamie Vardys strike, before Andy King doubled the hosts advantage in the 33rd minute.Vardy made the points safe for Leicester after the break before substitute Kevin Mirallas pulled a consolation goal back with just two minutes left on the clock. And Martinez put his sides poor showing down to a lack of desire and intensity.Obviously we were well aware we were facing a team with incredible momentum and I think weve seen why they are champions, Martinez told Sky Sports. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 Theyve got that intent, the work ethic and the way they get into your box, we just never showed up. Thats the disappointment we have.We had no concentration whatsoever. Our defending was non-existent and as a performance its a real disappointment.We never perform like this away from home when [we] had a real need to get the points, he added. Jamie Vardy celebrates scoring from the spot against Everton It was a really poor performance and I thought only Matty Pennington applied himself with a real desire and intensity.dddddddddddd. We didnt match that anywhere else on the pitch.Everton now turn their attentions to their next game on Wednesday night against relegation-threatened Sunderland which will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.And Martinez wants his side to show a different level of performance in that match. Leicester Citys Andy King (left) scores Leicesters second goal Today was a big occasion and we probably forgot to do the basics, the Spaniard said.First and foremost you have to defend your box well and then you build a platform in order to be yourself.We couldnt compete with our lack of intensity and our lack of focus. Its a major disappointment but weve got another game on Wednesday and clearly we have to react and show a completely different level of performance. Also See: Vardy stars in Leicester party Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz