Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

29.12.2018 05:45
olitary game.Even if I had no injury, it wouldve been tough to beat her. Caroline played great, Sevastova said.Referring to Wozn Antworten

Tamsin Greenway hopes to guide Englands Under-21 netball team towards a trophy after being named as the new head coach. The former England international took the role last week and will prepare her young players for next summers 2017 World Championships.Click on the video above to watch Tamsin Greenway discuss her targets for England U21s. Also See: Greenway accepts U21 role WATCH: Marking masterclass Cheap Nike Flyknit Shoes . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Nike Flyknit Cheap China . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.nikeflyknitclearance.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Nike Flyknit Shoes Outlet . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Nike Flyknit Wholesale . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. NEW YORK -- Caroline Wozniacki isnt just back playing tennis. Something important about her seems changed. And a lot of it was evident during her 6-0, 6-2 demolition of Latvias Anastasija Sevastova on Tuesday in a quarterfinal match that ended Sevastovas giant-killing run through the US Open.Wozniacki began by blitzing to wins in the first 10 games of a match that passed the 50-minute mark before Sevastova, who was fighting an ankle injury that required two visits from the trainer, won a solitary game.Even if I had no injury, it wouldve been tough to beat her. Caroline played great, Sevastova said.Referring to Wozniackis mere five unforced errors compared to the 30 she made, the 48th-ranked Sevastova added, I think she made no mistakes.Wozniacki moves into Thursdays semifinal round opposite Angelique Kerber, who could overtake Serena Williams for No. 1 in the world if she wins this tournament. Kerber will find that Wozniacki, whose ranking has plunged to No. 74 in part because of an ankle injury that forced her to miss three months this year (including the French Open), will not be an easy out. She looks nothing like the player who bombed out early at the Australian Open and Wimbledon earlier this year.Wozniackis game and attitude have more of a serrated edge now, and she says age and suffering some hard knocks have a lot to do with it. She used to be the best counterpuncher on tour, bar none. But against Sevastova -- and eight-seeded Madison Keys and Svetlana Kuznetsova in this tournament before that -- Wozniacki was the aggressor. She now comes forward more, cracking hard shots off both her forehand and backhand. She kept Sevastova pinned deep behind the baseline, often finishing her off with smashes, same as shed done against Keys in the previous round.Seeing it on TV is one thing, but I was feeling how deep shes hitting the ball and feeling like I cant get on the offense right away, Keys said after their match. Its totally different watching and playing.A lot of this feels different than when Wozniacki was the top-ranked player in the world for 67 weeks in 2010 and 2011. She didnt play this assertively or talk with the hint of swagger that occasionally slips out now. She constantly had her bona fides questioned then -- and even now, at age 26 -- because she still hasnt won a Grand Slam title. She made the final here in 2009 but lost to Kim Clijsters and was beaten by Wiilliams in the title match two years ago.ddddddddddddUntil now, Wozniacki hadnt been back to a Slam semifinal since.Wozniacki will now admit her desire to hang onto the No. 1 ranking and the constant references to the lack of a Slam title wore on her, even if she tried to never let it show. She never got sharp or refused to answer the same question over and over, but she had a lot more of Clijsters in her than Williams, now a close friend but one of the most rapacious winners on tour.At times, Wozniacki seemed like shed succeeded Clijsters for the title of nicest player on tour -- which is a great thing to be as a human being but often has no application to dominating tournaments.So imagine the little ripple of surprise Wozniacki caused the other day after shed upset Keys -- playing some tennis that was almost as immaculate as her win over Sevastova -- and actually bragged a little, saying, I think it sucks for some of the other players to have to play me early in tournaments.On Tuesday, Wozniacki admitted she saw Sevastova slip and fall during their match. But she told herself to have no sympathy.I think I was just a little extra focused, Wozniacki said. I knew if she can still walk and still put weight on it and stuff, then shes obviously going to go more for her shots. ... I kept serving well and made her run.Sevastova looked nothing like the player who had knocked off French Open champ Garbine Muguruza earlier in the tournament. And Wozniacki looked nothing like the ball returner whose own father and coach, Piotr, has said used to be happy just to make a semifinal.The dream needs to be to win, Piotr told USA Today on Sunday.Consider it done, his daughter says.I think when youre a little kid and you dont know what anything really means, everybody knows what it means to be the best in the world, and everybody knows what it means to be No. 1, Wozniacki said Tuesday. That is something Im extremely proud of. ... I mean, how crazy is it to say that youre the best in the world at something? Doesnt matter if its tennis, football, being a lawyer.So bring on Kerber. Then the Williams-Simona Halep winner after that.I still believe and feel like Im one of the top players, and grinding my way back, Wozniacki said. Hopefully, I have two more matches here. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz