Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

15.11.2018 01:09
Wests Tigers.Despite being linked with a return to rugby union, the 26-year-old Taylor was delighted to stay on at Concord, whe Antworten

Wests Tigers have confirmed the re-signing of key forward Elijah Taylor for a further two years.Taylor has enjoyed a career renaissance at the NRL club since being released from Penrith midway through last season, and is now considered an integral part of their line-up.As our members and fans witnessed during the back half of the 2016 season, Elijah considerably strengthened our roster and we are really excited to have him extend his time with the club, Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe said on Monday.Elijah is a player of high calibre and a real asset to our club - he has represented his country on a number of occasions and possesses the attributes, both on and off the field, that we value at Wests Tigers.Despite being linked with a return to rugby union, the 26-year-old Taylor was delighted to stay on at Concord, where he is expected to start next season in the No.13 jumper.He was rewarded for his strong club form by being named in New Zealands extended squad for their recent Four Nations campaign in England.He paid tribute to the Tigers coaching staff for believing in his talent, and also pointed out how a pre-season with the playing group will benefit his play next year.It didnt take me too long to settle in here at the club, the boys were all really welcoming and the coaching staff really believed in me and supported me, he said.I really enjoyed that aspect and it made my transition so much easier, so to now get a pre-season under my belt with the team will really help going into 2017.Its been really eye-opening to play with some of these young guys, they have a lot of confidence and their enthusiasm really rubs off on you as an older player. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapnfljerseyssigned.com/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Nike NFL Jerseys From China . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. AUSTIN, Texas -- Freshmen Jada Underwood and Joyner Holmes came off the bench to combine for 25 points and both made a pair of free throws in the last 10 seconds to help No. 17 Texas hold off Tennessee 72-67 on Sunday.Holmes made two free throws with 10 seconds left, four seconds after a 3-pointer by Alexa Middleton pulled the Lady Vols within 68-64. Underwoods free throws came six seconds after a Diamond DeShields 3 made it 70-67.Underwood and Brooke McCarty, who made two free throws with 21 seconds left to make it a seven-point lead, had 13 points apiece for the Longhorns (3-4). Holmes, reserve Lashann Higgs and KKelsey Lang added 12 apiece, and the Texas reserves outscored Tennessees 39-8.ddddddddddddJaime Nared had a career-high 22 points for Tennessee (4-4) before fouling out with 1:48 left. She had 12 in the second quarter when the Lady Vols cut a 15-point deficit to 37-32 at the half. DeShields had 19, nine in the third quarter, including a free throw that gave Tennessee its last lead at 46-45.Texas went 7 of 7 from the line in the fourth quarter and finished 13 of 17. Tennessee made 5 of 9. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz