Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

15.11.2018 01:08
62 fastest laps-performance in the last Richmond race for 99.5 points. He led just 81 laps in the previous eight Richmond races Antworten

In this space last week, I pointed out the trend of three straight Darlington races in which a driver led at least 190 laps -- and then I picked Kevin Harvick as the most likely to continue that trend.Then, on the weekend preview, I was scared off by Harvicks lackluster practice speeds and opted for Brad Keselowski from the front row.The lesson here is to trust your first instinct.Harvick led 214 laps, and even though he became the third driver in the last four Darlington races to lead more than half the race but not the final lap, he still put up 118.5 DraftKings points -- 37 more than actual race winner Martin Truex Jr.Among my other picks last week, I opted for Keselowski, Denny Hamlin and Jimmie Johnson for my top upper-value picks. Keselowski and Hamlin were both among the top-five fantasy plays, but Johnson wrecked trying to come back from a pit road mishap, leading to a negative 9.5 points.Hopefully you stuck with me for my low-cost picks. Chris Buescher started 31st and finished 17th -- good for 41 points; Regan Smith was the next-best under $7,000, with 39 points for $5,300; and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., was also good for 30.5Lets look ahead to Saturday night in Richmond, which is a short track race -- just three-quarters of a mile in length. In terms of banking, its flatter than Bristol, where we raced just a few weeks ago, but higher-banked than Martinsville, where well race in a few weeks.Earlier this season at Richmond, Joe Gibbs Racing drivers finished first, second, sixth and seventh, combining to lead 232 of the races 400 laps.Last year in this race, JGRs Matt Kenseth led 352 laps in the win, with teammate Kyle Busch finishing second (with nine laps led). Denny Hamlin (sixth, 14 laps led) and Carl Edwards (11th) rounded out the JGR attack.So, yeah, Im keen on the Gibbs drivers this week, but you cant just start all four and expect to have a well-rounded roster. Lets figure out whos the cream of the crop, then, and start you on your way to a solid fantasy weekend.Remember to check back in this weekend for my final picks and fades.Im starting my team with:Kyle Busch doesnt have the gaudy laps led numbers that Kenseth, Edwards or a couple other drivers have had recently at Richmond, but he does have three top-three finishes in his last four races there. He is coming off of a solid 78 laps led and 62 fastest laps-performance in the last Richmond race for 99.5 points. He led just 81 laps in the previous eight Richmond races combined.Lets not forget a crazy fantasy stretch for Busch starting in 2005, when he won four times with 12 top-five finishes in a 15-race stretch at Richmond -- averaging 79.5 DraftKings points per race. I think thats a form he can regain.Keep an eye on these four:Matt Kenseth: While other drivers have had strong runs recently, offset by cold streaks in the two or three races leading up to those big runs, Matt Kenseth has been consistently excellent at Richmond. In seven races at the track since joining Joe Gibbs Racing, Kenseth has averaged 65.4 fantasy points per race, leading all drivers.Kurt Busch: Buschs value has fallen, and will likely to do so after he got involved in a wreck at Darlington. But that could make him an affordable piece of your roster. Busch has six top-15 finishes in the last seven Darlington races, and he also had a dominant day recently at Richmond, leading 291 laps in a win in the spring race in 2015.Jamie McMurray: McMurrays fighting just to make the Chase, NASCARs version of the playoffs, so expect him to make every effort to stay in the top half of the field. McMurray is a fixture in the top 15 at Richmond; in the last six races at the track, he has three fourth-place finishes, a pair of 13ths and a 16th. He often moves through the field too, with a start/finish differential of plus-29 in his last two races there.Austin Dillon: Dillon is also racing to make the Chase field, and hes done excellent work on the shorter, flatter tracks this season. At Richmond, Phoenix, New Hampshire and Martinsville, Dillon is four-for-four in top-20 finishes, with a pair of top 10s. Overall, Dillon is on a stretch of putting up more than 30 fantasy points in eight of nine races, with the one exception coming on a road course.Thats all I have for you this week, enjoy the race with a feast of your choosing. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Wholesale Air Jordan 5 . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Air Jordan 5 Retro For Sale .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- When they shook hands after the game, Florida coach Jim McElwain thanked South Carolinas Will Muschamp for what he left behind in Gainesville.On defense anyway.It didnt need to be said. After all, it was evident on the field.Austin Appleby threw two touchdown passes, Jordan Scarlett ran for a career-high 134 yards and the Gators used another solid defensive effort to beat the Gamecocks 20-7 Saturday, moving closer to clinching the Southeastern Conferences Eastern Division.I just said, No. 1, that there were some great defensive players here, McElwain said. He just did an outstanding job.The banged-up Gators (7-2, 5-2; No. 22 AP) can secure a spot in the league title game by winning at 24th-ranked LSU next week. It might be a long shot given Floridas injury situation.McElwain lost nine starters the last two weeks, including four against the Gamecocks (5-5, 3-5). Safety Marcus Maye (arm) is out for the season, and its uncertain whether defensive end Bryan Cox Jr. (ankle), center Tyler Jordan (ankle) and left tackle David Sharpe (leg) will be ready to play against the Tigers.Youve got guys dropping left and right and new guys going in there, McElwain said. I think we sold some extra programs because (fans) didnt know the numbers that were in there. Our new athletic director will be excited about that. Itll help the budget.Florida did just enough to overcome the injuries.Appleby found Cyontai Lewis for a 6-yard score in the first quarter and then floated a perfect pass to Ahmad Fulwood in the corner of the end zone in the second. Eddy Pineiros two field goals in the third, including a 54-yarder, gave the Gators some breathing room.Floridas defense did the rest, allowing just 256 yards while rebounding nicely from a 31-10 loss at Arkansas last week. Most of the players shutting down South Carolina were guys Muschamp signed during his four years (2011-14) in Gainesville.Its about the people, he said. Its not about the logo. Its not about the buildings. Its relationships you build with people over a period of time. A lot of people that still work here at Florida that Im very close with and always will be. As we move forward there will be less players involved, which is probably the better part for me because thats what I really care aboout.ddddddddddddMany thought Floridas former coach would pull off an upset in his return to Gainesville. Instead, the Gamecocks were shut out until scoring with 6:53 left. The loss snapped South Carolinas three-game winning streak.Freshman quarterback Jake Bentley, who played so well in those victories, struggled in his first road start. Bentley completed 18 of 33 passes for 213 yards, with an interception and a fumble.Appleby was slightly more efficient. The former Purdue starter, filling in for injured Luke Del Rio, was 17-of-21 passing for 201 yards. He threw an interception in the third quarter and fumbled a snap, committing two of the teams three turnovers.We could have had 40 points out there if we played the way we are capable of, Appleby said. We will get it fixed.THE TAKEAWAYSouth Carolina: Although the Gamecocks didnt have much offensive success, its clear Muschamp has some young players to build around. Bentley, running back Rico Dowdle and receiver Bryan Edwards -- all freshmen -- should be a solid nucleus for the next few years.Florida: The Gators have endured their share of injures the last two weeks, losing five defensive starters and four on the offensive side of the ball. Some of them wont be back for next weeks all-important game at LSU, leaving Florida to test its depth on the road.POLL IMPLICATIONSFlorida probably will move up a few spots in the next AP poll, but all that matters now is beating the Tigers and getting back to Atlanta.We know whats at stake, Appleby said. We want to go back to Atlanta, and this is the next step in order to get there. Weve got a lot of guys dinged up. With that said, the next mans up.UP NEXTSouth Carolina: After playing five consecutive games at Williams-Brice Stadium before traveling to Florida, the Gamecocks return home to face Western Carolina next Saturday. South Carolina should become bowl-eligible against the Catamounts, a team from the Football Championship Subdivision.Florida: Plays at LSU next Saturday, a game postponed because of Hurricane Matthew in and later moved from Gainesville to Baton Rouge. The Gators were initially slated to host Presbyterian that day. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz