Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

10.11.2018 03:17
ys because it will be over. Its stuff you have to deal with every year. Its different this year because theyre not in the who-we Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The White Sox have fallen to their lowest point in six years. Unfortunately, it may not be the bottom. Jason Giambis pinch-hit homer leading off the ninth inning against Ramon Troncoso lifted the Cleveland Indians to a 3-2 win Monday night over Chicago, which dropped its fourth straight and lost for the 10th time in 13 games. A season spiraling downward reached a new level as the White Sox fell 23 games below .500 for the first time since 2007. On top of the losing, the White Sox are undergoing change. Before the game, they traded reliever Jesse Crain to Tampa for future considerations, and theres a strong chance starter Jake Peavy could be deal before Wednesdays deadline. Peavy is scheduled to start Tuesday night. "Its hard to watch," Danks said of the teams decision to dismantle. "Jesse and I have become good buddies. Jake and I have a real good relationship. Id love to keep him but I understand the business. Well see what happens. I dont follow it real close. Id love to keep him here and make a run at it, but we dont really know whats going to happen, though." Batting for Mark Reynolds, Giambi belted a 1-1 pitch from Troncoso (1-3) into the bushes beyond the fence. It was the 436th career homer and ninth career walk-off shot for the popular 42-year-old slugger, who had a bucket of ice water dumped over his head by teammates. "I might catch pneumonia," he joked. "Im a little old to be dunked with water. I love it. Ive been preaching all year one guy is not more important than another and its going to take all 25 of us, even more than that, to win ballgames and weve done it all year. Its just exciting to be a part of it." According to STATS, Giambi is the oldest player in major league history to hit a walk-off homer, surpassing Hank Aaron, who was 42 days older than Giambi when he did it in 1976. "Hes been doing that for a while," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Hes over there for a reason." The sinking White Sox are 18 1-2 games out of first. The non-waiver trading deadline adds another layer of misery. "Youve got to be able to get through it," Ventura said. "It will be better in a couple of days because it will be over. Its stuff you have to deal with every year. Its different this year because theyre not in the who-were-going-to-get stage." The White Sox had a chance to take lead in the ninth when Dayan Viciedo tripled with two outs off Chris Perez (3-1). However, he didnt score when left fielder Michael Brantley made a sensational, running catch of Gordon Beckhams liner for the third out. "Gordon hits it hard and we dont get anything out of it," Ventura lamented. "Brantley made a nice play." Giambis dramatic shot -- and postgame bath -- provided more memorable snapshots for the Indians, who are making a strong push as August approaches. Cleveland is keeping the pressure on the Tigers as well as injecting themselves into the wild-card discussion. As he rounded third, Giambi smiled when he saw his teammates awaiting his arrival at the plate. He leaped into their welcome-home party and nearly had his jersey pulled off in the celebration. "Thats what keeps you coming back," Giambi said. "Theres no moment more special than when you get that embrace from your teammates and all those smiles. Its exciting." Danks allowed just two runs and two hits in six innings, but remained winless since July 2 -- a span of five starts. "I felt like I had stuff enough to make it a little deeper in the game," he said. "Command certainly wasnt where it needed to be. I got by with some mistakes. Thats a good team over there. Its a tough lineup. Im sorry we lost this game." Danks retired 11 straight before walking the first two in the sixth when Cleveland tied it on Asdrubal Cabreras RBI groundout. "I wasnt as good as I needed to be," Danks said. "My command was lacking. It caused my pitch count to go up. It cost me a run and here we are." Blanked by starter Zach McAllister for the first five innings, the White Sox scored twice with two outs in the sixth on Adam Dunns RBI double and Paul Konerkos run-scoring single. The runs snapped Clevelands scoreless streak at 26 innings. NOTES: Danks got a no-decision and remains winless (0-5) on the road this season. ... White Sox DH Paul Konerko drove in a run in the sixth for his 76th RBI at Progressive Field, the most by a Cleveland opponent. ... Beckham is in an 0-for-20 slump. ... Ventura was traded twice during his career and appreciates the anxiety his players may be feeling. "Sometimes you hear all these rumours about guys going places and nothing ever happens," Ventura said. "Every year youre hearing names fly everywhere and they dont go anywhere. So until it actually happens thats when I believe it." ... The White Sox have scored only five runs during their four-game skid. Air Max Belgique Pas Cher Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Rapide . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. http://www.airmaxpascher.be/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Air Max Pas Cher . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Magasin Air Max Belgique .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. LOS ANGELES -- Corey Seager gave the Dodgers quite a scare Wednesday in a 6-2 loss to the Phillies when he was hit by a pitch in the right wrist area and fell back in obvious pain.Fortunately for the Dodgers, Seager is expected to be OK. He has a bruised arm and will have X-rays as a precautionary measure.It hurt, Seager said. You dont ever really want to get hit. It hurt.Seager was hit by Elvis Araujos pitch in the sixth inning. Seager went down was attended to by a trainer, but stayed in the game. He doubled in his next at-bat, a shot to center in the eighth.Dodgers manager Dave Roberts was asked about his heart rate when he saw Seager go down.Not good, Roberts said. Thats as quick as Ive come out of the dugout in a long time. Im happy to see he was fine.Seager was 2 for 3 with a double. The Dodgers were rolling with Scott Kazmir on the mound, but the Phillies got to the bullpen to avoid a series sweep. Freddy Galvis hit a three-run home run in the seventh inning, and Ryan Howard had a bases-cleaning pinch double in the ninth against Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen, who was pitching to get in work even though the Dodgers trailed by one run.That was a situation where in talking to Kenley before the game, he really wanted to pitch regardless, Roberts said. Two days off and with the off day (Thursday), he wanted to pitch. In that situation, you get him work and also to keep them within one. I felt good about it.Jansen didnt want to give the ball up when Roberts went out to get him in the ninth.Hes a closer. He feels thats his inning and understandably so. For me, after giving up that double to Howard and throwing 26 pitches, I felt theres a certain point where theres not really much benefit ... You have him ready for Friday.Araujo (2-1) pitched one inning for the victory.Kazmir (9-6) struck out six and allowed four hits. He left after 100 pitches with two runners on and no outs in the seventh inning. The Dodgers bullpen wasted his quality start.I was able to make pitches when I needed to and had the changeup today, Kazmir said. That was good. Its a tough one. We wanted tto pull this one out and have a good off day.ddddddddddddn the seventh, Carlos Ruiz singled to left and Jimmy Paredes was walked on four pitches. Roberts opted to go to the bullpen. Grant Dayton struck out Tyler Goeddel, then gave up the home run to Galvis.If you look at what happened, it was a broken-bat hit and a couple of close pitches for a walk, Kazmir said. Still felt great out there, even late in the game like that.In the sixth inning, Seager and the newly acquired Josh Reddick botched a double-steal attempt. Reddick took responsibility for the miscue.It was supposed to be the patented double steal, and its been a long time since Ive attempted one of those, said Reddick, acquired from Oakland. It was kind of uncomfortable for me, but Ive got to make an adjustment and be better at that. Once I see him throw the ball to second Ive got to be able to go. Its a matter of learning and adapting and adjusting to that kind of play. Ill get my work in on it, and I wont make that mistake again.REDDICK UPDATEReddick is 5 for 32 with the Dodgers since being acquired from Oakland.Before the game, Roberts said about Reddicks slow offensive start: I have seen him as a very productive player for a long time. I think you can see the body language a little bit when you hit a ball hard, and it gets caught in left-center field or you square a ball up and the second baseman is there. Maybe a little bit of over-swinging, but hell be fine.UP NEXTPhillies: On Friday, RHP Jake Thompson (0-1, 12.46) will make his second major league start in a home series with the Colorado Rockies. In his debut last Saturday, Thompson allowed six runs in 4 1/3 innings against the San Diego Padres.Dodgers: RHP Ross Stripling (3-3, 3.79) will make his second straight start Friday in place of Bud Norris, who is on the 15-day DL with a back strain. He threw five scoreless innings against Boston on Saturday. Prior to that, the rookie right-hander hadnt started a game since May 19. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz