Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

10.11.2018 03:17
d eight games last year. Autry had 20 tackles and three sacks last season after making the team the previous year as an undrafte Antworten

NAPA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders lost two players to injuries in the exhibition opener with starting defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. sidelined by a hip injury and tight end Gabe Holmes out with an ankle injury.Coach Jack Del Rio said Monday that Edwards will miss a few weeks but wont need surgery after getting injured Friday night at Arizona. Holmes has a more significant injury -- a high ankle sprain and a broken bone in the ankle that could put him on season-ending injured reserve.With the season set to start in less than four weeks, Edwards status for the opener at New Orleans is now in question. After having his rookie season cut short by a neck injury, Edwards was being counted on as a key cog on Oaklands defensive line with his ability to be a strong force on the outside against the run or rush the passer from the inside.Edwards, a second-round pick out of Florida State in 2015, made 10 starts as a rookie and was emerging as a key player on Oaklands improving defense late last season before getting hurt. Edwards had 2 1/2 sacks, provided pressure on the quarterback and was stout against the run.The injury to Edwards will give more opportunity to Denico Autry, who started eight games last year. Autry had 20 tackles and three sacks last season after making the team the previous year as an undrafted free agent from Mississippi State.Its cool to work with the starters but its pretty much the next-man-up thing, Autry said. I just have to show them what I got and what I can do.Autry missed the start of training camp with a wrist injury and is still wearing a cast on his right arm. Del Rio said Autry showed rust on Friday night in Arizona but brings a high energy level and versatility to the defense.Hes a rugged, athletic guy that can kind of go in between, outside or inside, Del Rio said. He plays typically sub for us as a tackle, and as an end in base. We like him. Hes a good, rugged player.Holmes spent most of last season on the practice squad after impressing the Raiders as an undrafted free agent out of Purdue. He was promoted to the active roster in November but did not appear in any games.Holmes was expected to compete with Mychal Rivera for the third tight end spot behind Lee Smith and Clive Walford.Game notes Starting MLB Ben Heeney left practice limping after getting tangled up in pass coverage but tweeted later that Im good. ... OL Torian White was waived.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.nikeairmax90cheap.com/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday.Aston Villa defender Joleon Lescott caused a Twitter storm on Sunday after tweeting a picture of an £125,000 sports car - just hours after a 6-0 loss at home to Liverpool. Lescott, 33, took to social media to post an image of a Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe, despite the defeat which leaves Villa eight points adrift of safety at the bottom of the Premier League. Many Villa supporters reacted angrily to the post, some citing it as disrespectful, inappropriate and a disgrace.Lescott released a statement via his Twitter account claiming that the tweet had been posted accidentally. Carra: The worst Ive seen Jamie Carraghers damning Villa verdict The statement read: Im not one for tweeting after games whether its a good, bad or indifferent result but I would like to apologise for the performance today, personally and collectively.dddddddddddd. Liverpool are and were better than us today but that doesnt excuse mine and the teams lack of commitment for 90 minutes. Again apologies to all the fans.I would like to add that the tweet sent out from my account involving a picture of a car was a total accident, it happened while driving and my phone was in my pocket.Lescott has made only 18 Premier League starts since signing for Villa from West Bromwich Albion in 2015.Sky Sports contacted Aston Villa but no one was available for comment. Also See: Liverpool hit Villa for six Garde questions Villa spirit Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz